Total online 2172
 Radio listeners 164+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements

Clubland X-Treme Hardcore 8 - Tracklist!

Printer friendly
Page: 
of 10

Author Thread  
NekoShuffle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,480 posts
NekoShuffle has attended 17 events
Posted - 2012/01/04 :  01:50:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NekoShuffle's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ-Hutchy:
MadHouse & Werewolf are amazing tracks, yea they probs wont get dropped in a few years time like his uplifting anthems still do BUT...... those bad boys tear up dancefloors when you drop them. trust me any rave, you drop one of them in your set and watch the ravers bounce!!

I'm a raver and I wouldn't bounce to those tunes...really though at the end of the day I think if people are at a rave unless you play a consistantly bad set nobody is just going to go "nope don't like this not gonna dance". If you start dancing, and then stop you lose a lot of momentum and stamina catches up on you and tires you out, so most people, myself included will even dance through the bad tracks just to keep up the pace. If I walk out on a set it's normally because it sucks and the track I've walked out of was the last straw and I'd rather save my energy for a better set and use the time to catch up with people in the smoking area.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Archefluxx
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,112 posts
Archefluxx has attended 2 events
Posted - 2012/01/04 :  06:21:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Archefluxx's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by NekoShuffle:
quote:
MadHouse & Werewolf are amazing tracks, yea they probs wont get dropped in a few years time like his uplifting anthems still do BUT...... those bad boys tear up dancefloors when you drop them. trust me any rave, you drop one of them in your set and watch the ravers bounce!!

I'm a raver and I wouldn't bounce to those tunes...really though at the end of the day I think if people are at a rave unless you play a consistantly bad set nobody is just going to go "nope don't like this not gonna dance". If you start dancing, and then stop you lose a lot of momentum and stamina catches up on you and tires you out, so most people, myself included will even dance through the bad tracks just to keep up the pace. If I walk out on a set it's normally because it sucks and the track I've walked out of was the last straw and I'd rather save my energy for a better set and use the time to catch up with people in the smoking area.

They should do a Bachelor Honors degree art Universities on The Psychology of the Dancefloor.

NekoShuffle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,480 posts
NekoShuffle has attended 17 events
Posted - 2012/01/04 :  09:48:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NekoShuffle's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Archefluxx:
quote:
quote:

They should do a Bachelor Honors degree art Universities on The Psychology of the Dancefloor.

Just a case of being a raver really, whenever I DJ I always dance at the same time even if it makes me look an idiot. It gives you a lot better idea of how to pace your set rather than just standing there bobbing your head flicking some faders and twisting knobs and expecting the tunes to do all the work. Mark EG is a perfect example of this, he himself is a good 50% of the energy in his sets alone.

DJ-Hutchy

United Kingdom
355 posts
DJ-Hutchy has attended 1 event
Posted - 2012/01/04 :  10:39:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ-Hutchy's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

I know what your saying but you can see a difference when a track drops if people go mental for it or just carry on raving away. In the case where i have been dj'in and dropped those two tracks i get an immediate change in crowd reaction. Kinda the same way as if your testing a new track out then suddenly you drop a massive anthem like save me, shooting star or come running the crowd go mental.

^ Hahaha i think we should pursue a career in this, i think the lectures would be fascinating!!! :P

Archefluxx
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,112 posts
Posted - 2012/01/04 :  19:32:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Archefluxx's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I know what your saying but you can see a difference when a track drops if people go mental for it or just carry on raving away. In the case where i have been dj'in and dropped those two tracks i get an immediate change in crowd reaction. Kinda the same way as if your testing a new track out then suddenly you drop a massive anthem like save me, shooting star or come running the crowd go mental.

^ Hahaha i think we should pursue a career in this, i think the lectures would be fascinating!!! :P

"And in this seminar we have a practical session! Cue Music!!"

Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2012/01/04 :  20:29:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage  Reply with quote
I sure wouldn't mind getting a degree in Raving :p

---
The Spirit at the Edge of Infinity
Check out my cheesy fiddlings here:
http://soundcloud.com/dys7dj/

Janster

Canada
64 posts
Janster has attended 3 events
Posted - 2012/01/05 :  03:31:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Janster's homepage  Reply with quote
I like the look of the tracklist... If I didn't know any better, I'd think CD2 was a Petruccio & Modulate mix, lol. I was hoping Squad-E's new track with Dougal & Gammer called U U I I would be on the Hixxy & Re-Con disc, but ah well, I bet it'll be a great disc anyway.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,153 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2012/01/05 :  07:27:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm raing I'm raving, I'm raving to the sweat falls down from meee

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2012/01/05 :  07:29:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:

I know a little raver
I made her out of rave
And when she raves her raver
With raver I shall rave
Raver raver raver
I made her out of rave
Raver raver raver
With raver I shall rave

I knew a little raver
I fell in rave with her
Rave her all I could but then she raved off in a rave
Raver Raver Raver
She rave somebody rave
I will always rave the raves that I was raving you

---

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,153 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2012/01/05 :  07:46:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
quote:

I know a little raver
I made her out of rave
With raver I shall rave
Raver raver raver
I made her out of rave
Raver raver raver
With raver I shall rave

I knew a little raver
I fell in rave with her
Raver Raver Raver
She rave somebody rave

that almost sounded like a smurf song :P
replacing everything with rave

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Dys7
Advanced Member

United States
1,231 posts
Posted - 2012/01/05 :  07:57:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dys7's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
quote:

I know a little raver
I made her out of rave
With raver I shall rave
Raver raver raver
I made her out of rave
Raver raver raver
With raver I shall rave

I knew a little raver
I fell in rave with her
Raver Raver Raver
She rave somebody rave

that almost sounded like a smurf song :P
replacing everything with rave

You little piece of rave, thats a rave and you rave it!

---

SparkzMusic

Zimbabwe
334 posts
Posted - 2012/01/06 :  16:06:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SparkzMusic's homepage  Reply with quote
What a shame, not going to completely voice my opinion on the state of hardcore nowadays as I have done that before... CD 1 and 2 were something to skip anyways but CD3 is a bit lame.

Sora blue has already been released so nothing fresh. Maybe 6 or 7 of the tracks on that CD have already been put up as long 3 min clips on his soundcloud (which would be the same length as the mixed versions). The rest are similar sounding tracks to whats on CD1 and 2.

No thanks

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2012/01/06 :  20:58:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm camping outside Tesco until this bad boy gets released, anybody else want me to pick them up a copy?

don_simon3000

Austria
342 posts
Posted - 2012/01/06 :  21:50:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit don_simon3000's homepage  Reply with quote
i pre ordered on amazon today. i wasnt too impressed with the last 2 releases but still i will keep my hopes up. cd 3 should be good ennough with hixxy in it, for me he gets closest to what happy hardcore should sound like in 2011/12. :) :)

Archefluxx
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,112 posts
Posted - 2012/01/06 :  22:11:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Archefluxx's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by don_simon3000:
i pre ordered on amazon today. i wasnt too impressed with the last 2 releases but still i will keep my hopes up. cd 3 should be good ennough with hixxy in it, for me he gets closest to what happy hardcore should sound like in 2011/12. :) :)

How far deep beneath Clubland X-Treme do you go in hardcore?

Do you know of anyone other than Hixxy, Styles Breeze etc?

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 10 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.6 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page