Page: 
of 9

Author Thread  
JesterDJ
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
JesterDJ has donated money to the site JesterDJ has attended 14 events
Posted - 2006/10/28 :  05:36:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JesterDJ's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by bulby_g:

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be a problem now... I'm not driving but my mate is and there's only three of us in the car. It would get you home quicker I guess providing wycombe station is open though! If you want to check either High Wycombe or Princes Risborough train times for Sunday we can get you to either :)

Firstly sorry for taking so long to post back!

But yeah checking on the train lines, it looks as though the first train back from high wycombe to london will be at around 8 30 so if thats is possible for you to give me a lift there after the event that would be top banana mate!!!

if not either way, i'm looking forward to meeting you; and the rest of you lot!!!!

its 5 30 in the morning, i've just gotten back from work and i'm exhausted. Looks like the red bulls are gonna get hammered tommorow!!! welll.....later on today....tonight.....whatever....

i'm going bed.

Help your favourite charity for free - www.everyclick.com

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Underloop
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,895 posts

91 hardcore releases
Underloop has donated money to the site Underloop has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/10/28 :  08:51:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Underloop's homepage  Reply with quote
Official: Meetup is 12.00 midnight at the Herbal High stand then

Looking forward to meeting some of you reprebates! ;-)

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2006/10/28 :  09:08:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Underloop:

Only some?

Snob!

Underloop
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,895 posts

91 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/10/28 :  10:04:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Underloop's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
quote:

Only some?

Snob!

The rest I'm dreading meeting! ;-)

Underloop
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,895 posts

91 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/10/28 :  11:22:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Underloop's homepage  Reply with quote
OK, if you see some bloke with short brown / blonde / deep red hair wearing green cargos and a black Quicksilver t-shirt then give us a wave! ;-) More than likeley be with the aforementioned "strange looking bloke" wearing a white Man U top and a bloke wearing a multi-coloured hat with bells on it! ;-)

And don't worry Dean, I'm not going to steal your car and leave you and Dee stranded ;-)

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2006/10/28 :  11:24:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Ok, i'll look out for you mate.

How you getting there?

:P

See you all there folks!!!!!!!

kathryn
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,520 posts
kathryn has attended 3 events
Posted - 2006/10/28 :  12:28:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kathryn's homepage  Reply with quote
Hope you all have a good time!

katrinar50
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
822 posts
katrinar50 has donated money to the site katrinar50 has attended 37 events
Posted - 2006/10/28 :  12:50:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit katrinar50's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mad Max:
quote:
quote:
Well unless someone comes up with a good indoor meetup location soon I suggest we stick to the Herbal high stand. I've told Silver 12 at the Herbal high, and I think he has left to fly now.

He may be calling me once he's over here, but it may not be until after his set.

There must be a good indoor location too - Kat, get your ass back online and tell us!!! :-P

For everyone's info, Druid is apparently playing 11 - 1 in the UD arena

Sweet :)

OK cool. I did say (somewhere) that the balcony of the main arena would be a good indoor place to meet... Maybe it's best not to confuse things though. Just hope I can get there by 12:00 as the mate that's taking me is always late for everything :(

See you all tomorrow.

so where is the meet up?? i am confussed now. finally got my lifted sorted took ages even tho i live 15mins away lol.

the balcony is do able but maybe busy specially if weather is shite. herbal high stand sounds good. its usually outside near the covered bit and entrance to the hardcore room (if the rooms are same as last 3 events) u wouldnt get to wet there. plus the stand is usually bright orange cant miss it.

Hurray for Mad Max! He is on the ball! Yes the Herbal high is normally facing a sheltered bit if it is raining. (can get busy there tho)

Sorry for being a bit vague but after last year I believe SV have made a few changes to the rooms so I am unsure of the layout!

Lovenation vs Poison Rain - Beautiful Day - Tune!!! - That I will not be buying as it is a JAL track! :-(((

Ard2theCore

United Kingdom
447 posts
Ard2theCore has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/10/28 :  13:47:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ard2theCore's homepage  Reply with quote
Will C u guys@the Rendevous point@2400hrs!! Will be sporting a Hi-Viz with with 'MessFest 2K6 [email protected]' If i can fit it on!?!

Looking forward to meeting you guys!

HARDCORE- A Way of Life.

http://www.myspace.com/crave2rave

Mad Max
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,017 posts

281 hardcore releases
Mad Max has attended 26 events
Posted - 2006/10/28 :  14:01:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mad Max's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by katrinar50:
quote:
Originally posted by Mad Max:
quote:
quote:
Well unless someone comes up with a good indoor meetup location soon I suggest we stick to the Herbal high stand. I've told Silver 12 at the Herbal high, and I think he has left to fly now.

He may be calling me once he's over here, but it may not be until after his set.

There must be a good indoor location too - Kat, get your ass back online and tell us!!! :-P

For everyone's info, Druid is apparently playing 11 - 1 in the UD arena

Sweet :)

OK cool. I did say (somewhere) that the balcony of the main arena would be a good indoor place to meet... Maybe it's best not to confuse things though. Just hope I can get there by 12:00 as the mate that's taking me is always late for everything :(

See you all tomorrow.

so where is the meet up?? i am confussed now. finally got my lifted sorted took ages even tho i live 15mins away lol.

the balcony is do able but maybe busy specially if weather is shite. herbal high stand sounds good. its usually outside near the covered bit and entrance to the hardcore room (if the rooms are same as last 3 events) u wouldnt get to wet there. plus the stand is usually bright orange cant miss it.

Hurray for Mad Max! He is on the ball! Yes the Herbal high is normally facing a sheltered bit if it is raining. (can get busy there tho)

Sorry for being a bit vague but after last year I believe SV have made a few changes to the rooms so I am unsure of the layout!

yep i am always on the ball. thanks.

i am well excited. i live 15 mins away by car. been considering this for awhile...basically any other happyhardcore.com djs up for an after rave mix at my flat. facilities on offer aint to bad loads of tunes i live above a shop thats closed all day with no neighbours. idea?!?!?

The Free of Form Show Every Thursday 7-9pm gmt

Mad Max
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,017 posts

281 hardcore releases
Mad Max has attended 26 events
Posted - 2006/10/29 :  07:50:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mad Max's homepage  Reply with quote
just to say hi to all the the fellow members i met. nice to see some faces

honour to met shake the hand of and chat to the site boss.

i enjoyed seeing druid. i was most up set by the bad sound system in the bionic hardstyle room. thought it was so poor didnt see the sets i was looking forward to. Still wnjoyed seeing unknown he should play alot more! Due to the bad hardstyle room i decided to see Scorpio and Producer instead bloody mental!!!

Overall better than last year less rain

The Free of Form Show Every Thursday 7-9pm gmt

Edited by - Mad Max on 2006/10/29 07:54:16
Marshy88
Average Member

United Kingdom
240 posts
Posted - 2006/10/29 :  13:42:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Marshy88's homepage  Reply with quote
Who won what then?

Underloop
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,895 posts

91 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/10/29 :  17:10:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Underloop's homepage  Reply with quote
Yo guys, this is just a quick post from me, I'll post more when I'm a bit more compus mentos including a full review and some piccies.

First up, what I know you all want to know.... WE WON BEST WEBSITE AGAIN!!!!! Silver and I went on stage to collect the award and it was fantastic!!!! So thank you to everyone who voted for us and everyone who takes part in these boards and listens to the radio etc. It was thanks to you guys this was possible!!

Didn't catch too many of the other awards. Slammin Vinyl won best shop (wtf!?!) and Joey Riot won best newcomer DJ, with Casper as Newcomer MC and thats all I know.

Big shouts to everyone I met last night - DMS for being a top bloke and picking me up! Dee-licious for putting up with us both in the car!, Jester for just being a top top bloke, Silver - was great to finally meet you mate, Mad Max - very passionate about his hardcore, and a top bloke, Kat for being a little bit wooo, a little bit weeeey, In-Effect - top geeza!, random bloke in the DJ booth who thought I was M-Zone - did my ego the world of good!

Meetup didn't quite go to plan as there was no Herbal stand this year heh, but most of us managed to find each other, shame about those that didn't.

Anyway, I'll post more later along with pics.

dee_licious
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
513 posts
dee_licious has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/10/29 :  17:25:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dee_licious's homepage  Reply with quote
Yeah, got to give a right BIG UP to hh.cm for best hardcore website! Whoop whoop! It was no problem putting up with you matthew and DMS, in fact it was a pleasure. Got to also add that it was my first event attended, and i lapped it up!!! Can't wait for my next one....already planning!

katrinar50
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
822 posts
katrinar50 has donated money to the site katrinar50 has attended 37 events
Posted - 2006/10/29 :  17:46:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit katrinar50's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Yo guys, this is just a quick post from me, I'll post more when I'm a bit more compus mentos including a full review and some piccies.

Likewise

quote:
Slammin Vinyl won best shop (wtf!?!) .

my thoughts too!

quote:
Kat for being a little bit wooo, a little bit weeeey,

Explain please!!

Lovenation vs Poison Rain - Beautiful Day - Tune!!! - That I will not be buying as it is a JAL track! :-(((

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 9 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.44 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page