of 9

Author Thread  
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2006/10/23 :  23:21:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
No, it wasn't my shirt smartarse.

I can't talk about what happened to them - my probation officer says it might affect my appeal....

Alert moderator Go to top of page
dee_licious
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
513 posts
dee_licious has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/10/23 :  23:28:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dee_licious's homepage  Reply with quote
Please don't go to see him in that shirt....he'll put you away for life!!! You'd be seen as a risk to the public....:-p

Underloop
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,895 posts

91 hardcore releases
Underloop has donated money to the site Underloop has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/10/24 :  00:57:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Underloop's homepage  Reply with quote
Ah, looks like Dee and I have found common ground already! How long can you take of Man U bashing my friend? ;-)

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2006/10/24 :  01:04:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
We'll see....

Anyone travelling North on the M5 on sunday morning be sure to look out for a sweaty old bird and a strange looking man hitchhiking

JesterDJ
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
JesterDJ has donated money to the site JesterDJ has attended 14 events
Posted - 2006/10/24 :  01:58:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JesterDJ's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
We'll see....

Anyone travelling North on the M5 on sunday morning be sure to look out for a sweaty old bird and a strange looking man hitchhiking

game, set.........!!!

On a personal note, i'm coming up from london as many of you know but i'm a bit screwed for coming home, it appears there are no trains returning from there til 10 am and they don't get back til 2!

if anyone one has ANY suggestions i'd greatly appreciate it, coz i'm in a bit of bother here as i also have work as soon as i get home.

thanks guys!

Help your favourite charity for free - www.everyclick.com

Underloop
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,895 posts

91 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/10/24 :  07:00:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Underloop's homepage  Reply with quote
National Express?

What about the madcore coaches (although their rep seems a little unreliable)

JesterDJ
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2006/10/24 :  10:54:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JesterDJ's homepage  Reply with quote
there aren't any coaches that go direct from london. they all take about 6 hours.

besides i'm fine for getting the train up, its the train home thats a problem because its a sunday morning.

Its weird though the details i've seen for the trip are:

coming down: 15.05 - 16.44

coming back: i found a site saying 8.35 til 11.18 but when i go to purchase the tickets it comes back with some crappy 10 coming back at 2 train with 2 changes!!!

if it comes down to it i'll just sleep at the station and get the midday train coz thats direct into london but comes in at 2.45. problem is i have work at 6 so i may be feeling a touch fragile for work, which will always be fun!!!

bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
bulby_g has attended 55 events
Posted - 2006/10/24 :  11:01:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by JesterDJ:
there aren't any coaches that go direct from london. they all take about 6 hours.

besides i'm fine for getting the train up, its the train home thats a problem because its a sunday morning.

Its weird though the details i've seen for the trip are:

coming down: 15.05 - 16.44

coming back: i found a site saying 8.35 til 11.18 but when i go to purchase the tickets it comes back with some crappy 10 coming back at 2 train with 2 changes!!!

if it comes down to it i'll just sleep at the station and get the midday train coz thats direct into london but comes in at 2.45. problem is i have work at 6 so i may be feeling a touch fragile for work, which will always be fun!!!

Unfortunately I think I may have a full car otherwise I could have dropped you in Wycombe and you could of got the train from there... If it turns me or my mate have a space I'll be sure to let you know mate.

I've been to all of the parties here since it's re-opened (for raving) and I have no idea where the bloody herbal high place is. I'll have to pay more attention this time. If it's raining we could possibly meet up on the balcony of the main arena... It's actually pretty quiet up there.

Is creeping up people :) Can't wait. I've booked the Monday off work, must be getting old I can't cope with that these days.

Edited by - bulby_g on 2006/10/24 11:05:59
JesterDJ
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2006/10/24 :  11:04:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JesterDJ's homepage  Reply with quote
mate that'd be fantastic if you could.

if it doesn't happen then no worries i'll probably just chill and grab a train when it comes.

I'm not missing this whatever happens so bollox to fate!!!!

(munch that sod's law! ha!)

Ard2theCore

United Kingdom
447 posts
Ard2theCore has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/10/25 :  11:14:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ard2theCore's homepage  Reply with quote
Only 3 Sleeps left!!!!!

I'm so Excited!!!

HARDCORE- A Way of Life.

http://www.myspace.com/crave2rave

bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/10/26 :  09:55:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ard2theCore:
Only 2 Sleeps left!!!!!

I'm so Excited!!!

bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/10/27 :  11:45:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by JesterDJ:
mate that'd be fantastic if you could.

if it doesn't happen then no worries i'll probably just chill and grab a train when it comes.

I'm not missing this whatever happens so bollox to fate!!!!

(munch that sod's law! ha!)

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be a problem now... I'm not driving but my mate is and there's only three of us in the car. It would get you home quicker I guess providing wycombe station is open though! If you want to check either High Wycombe or Princes Risborough train times for Sunday we can get you to either :)

Meet up? 12:00 at herbal highs? What if it's raining? Come on people not long to decide.

Edited by - bulby_g on 2006/10/27 11:46:49
Underloop
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,895 posts

91 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/10/27 :  13:21:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Underloop's homepage  Reply with quote
Well unless someone comes up with a good indoor meetup location soon I suggest we stick to the Herbal high stand. I've told Silver 12 at the Herbal high, and I think he has left to fly now.

He may be calling me once he's over here, but it may not be until after his set.

There must be a good indoor location too - Kat, get your ass back online and tell us!!! :-P

For everyone's info, Druid is apparently playing 11 - 1 in the UD arena

bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/10/27 :  16:59:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Underloop:
Well unless someone comes up with a good indoor meetup location soon I suggest we stick to the Herbal high stand. I've told Silver 12 at the Herbal high, and I think he has left to fly now.

He may be calling me once he's over here, but it may not be until after his set.

There must be a good indoor location too - Kat, get your ass back online and tell us!!! :-P

Sweet :)

OK cool. I did say (somewhere) that the balcony of the main arena would be a good indoor place to meet... Maybe it's best not to confuse things though. Just hope I can get there by 12:00 as the mate that's taking me is always late for everything :(

See you all tomorrow.

Mad Max
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,017 posts

281 hardcore releases
Mad Max has attended 26 events
Posted - 2006/10/27 :  22:37:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mad Max's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by bulby_g:
quote:
Originally posted by Underloop:

Sweet :)

OK cool. I did say (somewhere) that the balcony of the main arena would be a good indoor place to meet... Maybe it's best not to confuse things though. Just hope I can get there by 12:00 as the mate that's taking me is always late for everything :(

See you all tomorrow.

so where is the meet up?? i am confussed now. finally got my lifted sorted took ages even tho i live 15mins away lol.

the balcony is do able but maybe busy specially if weather is shite. herbal high stand sounds good. its usually outside near the covered bit and entrance to the hardcore room (if the rooms are same as last 3 events) u wouldnt get to wet there. plus the stand is usually bright orange cant miss it.

The Free of Form Show Every Thursday 7-9pm gmt

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 9 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.58 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page