Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
cruelcore1
Advanced Member

Croatia (Hrvatska)
1,485 posts
Posted - 2011/02/10 :  20:20:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit cruelcore1's homepage  Reply with quote
well u gotta admit he was little to harsh ;)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Revs has attended 13 events
Posted - 2011/02/11 :  14:03:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by cruelcore1:

Like Silver was "harsh" to Kathryn and Thumpa "harsh" to the newbie and me "harsh" to Brisk :P
I agree he uses the word "f-ck" quite often, but the thing here is that facial expressions are absent, which causes the very big problem of missunderstandement. So never forget the :) :) and now let's get back into the happy colourful world of happyhardcore.com :) :)

cruelcore1
Advanced Member

Croatia (Hrvatska)
1,485 posts
Posted - 2011/02/11 :  14:19:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit cruelcore1's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Revs:
quote:
Originally posted by cruelcore1:

Like Silver was "harsh" to Kathryn and Thumpa "harsh" to the newbie and me "harsh" to Brisk :P
I agree he uses the word "f-ck" quite often, but the thing here is that facial expressions are absent, which causes the very big problem of missunderstandement. So never forget the :) :) and now let's get back into the happy colourful world of happyhardcore.com :) :)

U were harsh 2 brisk? im wondering what that was xD

Edited by - cruelcore1 on 2011/02/11 14:20:08
Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Revs has attended 13 events
Posted - 2011/02/11 :  14:32:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage  Reply with quote
I said I didn't like his new music... but nevermind, let's not talk about that ;)

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2011/02/11 :  14:54:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Revs:
I said I didn't like his new music... but nevermind, let's not talk about that ;)

what u said wasn't being harsh it was being a total douche asshat. but i guess i can see how someone like you who makes those comments would defend deadmau5. and no you can't blame what you said on mistranslation

there's always a right way and a wrong way to say things, and while i actually do understand and to some extend agree with the comment deadmau5 said, he should have found a less douchebag way of saying it, much like yourself should have

Edited by - latininxtc on 2011/02/11 15:00:26
Future_Shock
Advanced Member

Australia
2,483 posts
Future_Shock has attended 5 events
Posted - 2011/02/11 :  15:02:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Future_Shock's homepage  Reply with quote
wow tl;dr

someone summarise? From what i gather it was basically dick measuring though...

ozmium
Advanced Member

United States
521 posts
ozmium has attended 1 event
Posted - 2011/02/12 :  03:28:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ozmium's homepage  Reply with quote
i think hes pretty cool he has his own minecraft setrver i talk to him sometimes.

http://soundcloud.com/ozmium

Co Owner of Hardcore energy.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HardcoreEnergyPromo

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hardcore-Energy

DJseaking
Average Member

Canada
242 posts
Posted - 2011/02/12 :  04:05:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJseaking's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by ozmium:
i think hes pretty cool he has his own minecraft server

yeah, he had it up a couple days ago to take a couple pictures, i think he was drunk

Bonkers4Life
Advanced Member

Canada
972 posts
Bonkers4Life has attended 6 events
Posted - 2011/02/13 :  05:27:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Bonkers4Life's homepage  Reply with quote
still think he shouldnt have called Djs (c)unts

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2011/02/13 :  14:05:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bonkers4Life:

Well, he is a dick regardless. But why should he not have said that? It's his opinion and he is welcome to it. The fact he is famous etc dosn't mean he can't have an opinion lol.

cruelcore1
Advanced Member

Croatia (Hrvatska)
1,485 posts
Posted - 2011/02/13 :  18:21:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit cruelcore1's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:
Originally posted by Bonkers4Life:

Well, he is a dick regardless. But why should he not have said that? It's his opinion and he is welcome to it. The fact he is famous etc dosn't mean he can't have an opinion lol.

yeah, he has a rite 2 have his opinion, but he was a dick ;) sometimes u cant say what u rlly think if u dont wanna turn out 2 be an ass.

cruelcore1
Advanced Member

Croatia (Hrvatska)
1,485 posts
Posted - 2011/02/13 :  20:10:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit cruelcore1's homepage  Reply with quote
And guys, please, when censoring a rude word, please reveal at least it's first letter! Cuz most of the time it cant be understood what u are trying 2 say...

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2011/02/13 :  21:08:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
People don't censor them, the website does.

Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Lilley has attended 7 events
Posted - 2011/02/14 :  14:27:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
I think it would be interesting comparing the mixing techniques of 90's hardcore varieties with late naughties hardcore.

Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Lilley has attended 7 events
Posted - 2011/02/14 :  14:40:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
**** it, i'll say it straight. He is spot on. Backyard DJ's who can only use a ****ing crossfader are as common rats in a ****ing sewer. Even the big names are shithouse. When was the last time some Styles wanker tried to do cuts and drops in a set or even a ****ing recorded mix?

Sometimes the old fade in and out works, like in psy/goa when you really can't tell where one track starts and the other finishes, but normally its about as energising as half a dozen Valium.

If anyone wants to get really schooled in mixing go and check out JSPR's or PopeCXVIII's mixes. Their mixing is ****ing epic.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 2.05 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page