Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
Dain-Ja
Advanced Member

Canada
1,983 posts
Dain-Ja has attended 11 events
Posted - 2009/11/29 :  14:21:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dain-Ja's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
quote:
Originally posted by Dain-Ja:
quote:
Originally posted by redwingz:

If Auralex foam makes YOUR cock shake....you need a girlfriend! ;)

I have one, thanks ;P

You need one that gives you sex and to take the stick out of your arse if this is the way you react to someone new to production not knowing what acoustic treatment is....

quote:
Are you serious?

You've never seen acoustic treatment? Nearly every pro studio you'll ever walk into will have walls covered with the stuff. It shortens the reverb tail drastically and flattens the resonances caused by the shape/material of the room.

Chances are he's never been in a pro studio? The majority of us, i dare say, haven't.

quote:
I can't believe someone would criticize a pro studio for being treated with the good stuff. That's a couple thousand dollars of acoustic treatment in this studio! I'd love that. The closest I'm gonna get this year is some homemade mineral wool bass traps and some diffusers.

Again didn't know what it was. If i walked into someones house and they had this black egg packet shaped foam on the wall, me, not knowing what it was i would question their decorative choices too.

quote:
I don't even know what to say. Kurt, please don't assume everyone on this site is a total tool. Some of us have a life.

****ing hell calm down. Who do you think comes across as more of a tool here? The noobs to producing or the "look at me i know everything about production and i'm going to judge you for being new and not doing" guy.

I'm not saying I know everything about production at all. I'm saying that if you don't even know what acoustic treatment is, you probably shouldn't be criticizing someone's studio!

Pretty simple. The same way I don't review impressionist art because I don't know the first thing about it.

Visit makemeRUSH.com for music from the ONLY North American hardcore label pressing vinyl!

FREE track every Monday: http://www.rushdeliveryrecords.com/?p=229

Alert moderator Go to top of page

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.5 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page