of 106

Author Thread  
bLOODY_dAN
Advanced Member

United States
768 posts

30 hardcore releases
bLOODY_dAN has donated money to the site bLOODY_dAN has attended 5 events
Posted - 2004/02/20 :  19:12:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bLOODY_dAN's homepage  Reply with quote
WOW! Just got into techno and the surrounding genres in the last few months....What an amazing bunch of mounths!

Name: dan berube

ASL: 18/m/mn/UsA
FAV DJ: Scott Brown/ Dj Mystik
Yes, I am new to HHC but it seems like ive been here forever!

Fav Tunes:
(no order)
1. Eye Opener-Brisk/Triky
2. Elysium-Scott brown
3. Say Goodbye-DJ Mystik
4. unchained melody-DJ Mystik
5. Marcio Purie-Sphere
6. sunrise-Trixxy
7. Kernkaft-zombie nation
8. dont Cry For Me-Hixxy
9. Monnlight shadow-Dj Mystik
10. Dark of the Night-Dj Mystik

endless elysium

Alert moderator Go to top of page
MrJakk

United States
123 posts
Posted - 2004/02/21 :  15:25:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MrJakk's homepage  Reply with quote
NAME: Brandon

ASL:18, male, California, USA

FAVOURITE DJs/MCs: Anabolic Frolic, Saiyan, Spree, TSR DJs.

FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS: not really sure, i usually just listen to the song. but i like most the people from nextgen/BB.

ARE YOU: (new to hhc/raver/dj/mc) ive been into hardcor for a few years, but soon ill be a new to the rave sceeen cuzz i figure i should go to a few parties before i try to DJ for them =P

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: sometimes hardrock, disco and soul, sometimes breakbeat hardcore. I mosly just listen to hardcore 24/7

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: cool man, cool.

FAVOURITE TUNES: please keep this to 10 or less, and hhc. established djs might want to put the 10 tunes they play most often?
some of my favs at the moment are:
01 Dont u know - next gen
02 Prince of Darkness - evolution
03 High in the sun - JAL
04 Hold you TOnight - Rave N Beats
and more... mostly happy stuff ^_^

Hardcore Con Queso

Monkey Matt
Starting Member

United States
17 posts
Monkey Matt has attended 1 event
Posted - 2004/02/23 :  01:43:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
NAME: Matt Ehlert

ASL:18, male, Minnesota/Wisconsin, USA

FAVOURITE DJs/MCs: Force, Styles, Spree, UFO, Omar Santana, and others whizzkidd

ARE YOU: (new to hhc/raver/dj/mc) raver for a while now, soon to be dj (i think)

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: Classic rock, DnB. Jungle, House, Techno, yea others too

FAVORITE TUNES:
we will leave it at half hardcore and half classic rock

Fluorescent_Crayon

United States
23 posts
Posted - 2004/02/23 :  02:41:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Name: Erica
A/S/L: 13 (I'll be 14 on the 15th of March)/F/NYC
Favorite DJs: Alice DJ, DJ Mystik, DJ E.J. , Scott Brown
Are You: (New to HHC/Raver/DJ/MC) I'm not any-one of these...Obviously, I'm too young;but I have been listening to HHC for about 1 year.
Other Styles Of Music You Like: I like all types of music, unless you can't dance to. But I have to say I absolutely hate Rap,R&B,Hip-Hop ect.
Favorite Tunes: [Right now at 9:38 PM, I'm too lazy/tired to continue typing. I have to go now-pack my bookbag for school tomorrow. UGH!]

Doze

Australia
27 posts
Doze has attended 7 events
Posted - 2004/02/24 :  23:31:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
NAME: Doze / Kiran

ASL:17, male, adelaide australia

FAVOURITE DJs/MCs: scott brown, DJ Scot Project, Hixxy, Thief, brisk, E-Nrg, Mr S

FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS: scott brown, Captin Tin Rib

ARE YOU: (new to hhc/raver/dj/mc) Bedroom dj & HARDraver

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: D'N'B, Trance, Hard Trance, Hard Dance, High Octance NRG, Nu NRG, HARDCORE!

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: Im a adelaide raver @ heart and love music...

FAVOURITE TUNES:
Anything from KARIM, Scott Brown, Hixxy, Theif, and Dj Scot Project

MR. Postman From -- PLURAINBOW KRU -- Down Under --

Edited by - Doze on 2004/02/24 23:38:18
syndicate
Starting Member

United States
1 post
Posted - 2004/02/25 :  08:46:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
name: cyndi
a/s/l: 23/female/western usa

not huge into hardcore. just saw a link on another site so i visited.
favourite djs: good question
favourite tracks: good question
other genres: trance, house, dnb anything with a beat.
how long listening to hhc: for 2 years.

~cyndi~

Dave99210

United Kingdom
69 posts
Posted - 2004/02/27 :  02:45:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dave99210's homepage  Reply with quote
NAME: Dave Gibbs

ASL: 18/male/UK

FAVOURITE DJs/MCs: Breeze,Brist and Ham,Kevin Energy,Scott Brown

FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS: Scott Brown

ARE YOU: (new to hhc/raver/dj/mc) RAVER!

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: Trance, Hard rock

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: Keep it Hardcore!

FAVOURITE TUNES: Brisk & Ham-Sounds Legit, TOYTOWN OF COURSE! :D

Diogenes
Starting Member

United States
1 post
Posted - 2004/02/29 :  13:45:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Diogenes's homepage  Reply with quote
NAME: Call me Dio, or Jet.

Age/Sex/Location: 16 / Male / Easton, Pennsylvania

FAVOURITE DJs/MCs: DJ Miko, DJ Taka, Naoki (Yeah, I play Benami games), dj pretzel (http://www.ocremix.org), Dave Rogers, Scott Brown, Children of the Monkey Machine.

FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS:

ARE YOU: I'm just a listener of electronica, no specific genre.

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: Classic Rock, any form of electronica (Read: Techno, Trance, Happy Hardcore, Rave, etc), classical styled music.

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: What's there to say?

FAVOURITE TUNES: please keep this to 10 or less, and hhc. established djs might want to put the 10 tunes they play most often?

Only Happy Hardcore tunes? I can't say I know many more than ten, unless you include Scooter as HHC. I don't concider most of their songs as HHC, yet. I'm more into other techno genres, and dance music, more than this form. It's hard buying up a collection of all the genres without a job, no?

capone13
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,302 posts
capone13 has donated money to the site
Posted - 2004/03/01 :  16:40:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit capone13's homepage  Reply with quote
Favourite DJs: Scott Brown, Kevin Energy, DJ M-Zone, DJ Weaver, Pee Wee Ferris, DJ Sy, Nik Fish, DJ QT, Bass Generator, Trevor Reilly, Technotrance, DJ Fenix,Dave PSI, DJ Abyss, DJ Dean, Cocooma, Brisk,

Favourite Music Styles: Hard Trance, Freeform, Hardstyle, Makina, Happy Hardcore, Old Skool

Favourite Tunes (No order):

A-Tension-Angels (Happy Hardcore)

Hardcore Authority-Definintion Of A Badboy (Happy Hardcore)

CLSM-Free Your Mind (Happy Hardcore)

DJs Vinal, Impact & Devotion-Say It Again (Freeform)

DJ Pildo-Hardstyle EP (Makina)

Insight-You Thrill Me (Happy Hardcore)

Pont Aeri Vol.8-Sweet Revenge (Scott Brown Mix) (Makina)

Scott Brown-Memories (Happy Hardcore)

CLSM-John Peel Is Not Enough (Happy Hardcore)

Scott Mac-Damager 02 (Hard Trance)

Sunrize-Standing Still (Happy Hardcore)

Tatanka-Pumpin' This (Hardstyle)

Scott Brown-Ecstacy (Trance)

Edited by - capone13 on 2009/01/14 20:11:47
reachforthestars
Starting Member

United Kingdom
5 posts
Posted - 2004/03/01 :  17:13:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
NAME: Franko

ASL:Male, 24, West Coast Scotland

FAVOURITE DJs/MCs:Hixxy, Scott Brown, Carl Cox, Lenny Dee, Bass Generator, Dave Clarke, Tom Wilson

FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS:Anything that makes me smile or dance like a man possessed, not neccessarily Hardcore tho!

ARE YOU:DJ, Producer, Raver/clubber

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE:I dj breaks and techno and play lead guitar in a glam rock 70's tribute band! I play a bit of bass guitar also.so any good indie guitar music as well.

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM:Nice to see a good website devoted to the music I grew up with!

FAVOURITE TUNES: hmmm.
1. DJ Dougal: Love of my life (total anthem in it's day, would put a smile on anyones face) essential platinum 96'
2.Scott Brown:Now is the Time (THE bounciest techno tune ever made, fact) evolution records 94/95'
3.The Rythmic State: No DS Allowed (f*ck those muthas it's time to party)clubscene records 95'
4.Dymension: Don't stop (piano anthem, classic) clubscene records 94/95'
5.Ultrasonic: Annihilating Rythm (Rezerection. U.S back with the bass drum!) clubscene records 93'
6.Force and Styles: Wonderland (still sends shivers down my spine, 8 years later) UK Dance 96'
7.Fat Controller: In complete darkness (Slipmatt remix) can't remember rec label, 95'
8.Ultrasonic: Obsession. (vocal's which evoke many happy memories for me) clubscene 94'
9:N-Trance Set you free (labelled a bit cheesy now but at the time made us all smile, dance, gurn and reflect, hazy nostalgia!) can't remember rec label 94'
10:Paul Elstak: Luv U More (what a vocal!) Rotterdam records 96' (i think)

Hi to you all, as you've prob noted, all my big tunes came from mid 90's, this was the period that I started going to the rezerection and places like the metro in saltcoats.This period of my life was one of the most interesting and happiest, I still recall with fond nostalgia climbing back into bed at 11:00am on a monday morning, wide eyed and still up from a full weekend partying! it's been 7 long years since me and my mates stopped raving (or rather, were stopped as most of the places we went to stopped doing hardcore, and places like the rez shut after dwindling attendances and pressure from local auth effectively clamped down) Some of us have been engaged, some of us got married, some have moved to different countries to pursue post-rave careers, some of us have even had kids!! but when we get together we inevitably eflect back to the days when we were 15/16 year olds, still yet to experience the shite life tends to bring as you get older, and danced to 160 bpm's and soaring piano's and vocals, aahhhh the memories. I hope that one day we can all go out and dance together again in a field, not giving a f*ck about anything else! to all my hardcore heroes: Ultrasonic, Tom Wilson, Scott Brown, Dymension, Q-Tex. QFX, Ultimate Buzz, Joe Deacon,Hixxy,Dougal,Vibes,Seduction,Slipmatt,Brisk et al massive respect.You guys gave me the soundtrack to my teenage years and I'll never forget the memories.
Sorry for going a bit 'Stand by Me' there forum people, Don't let the w*nkers in power stop you partying as they did up here in west coast scotland, keep bouncing forever and forever....

higher and higher!

ONIS
Starting Member

United Kingdom
11 posts
Posted - 2004/03/02 :  09:52:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ONIS's homepage  Reply with quote
hi all just signed up ! im 20 and from the uk me and all my friends love happy hardcore ! big up to all !!!

OI FERKIN' OI !

kinetic1995
Starting Member

United Kingdom
3 posts
Posted - 2004/03/02 :  14:39:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Hello everyone!!
My name is Sarah, and I have been a raver for a looooong time!!! I was a regular at Club Kinetic for about 3 years, and can remember crying listening to the voice message on their phone saying it was closed down... I had some of the best nights of my life there, and met some very special people. I also used to go to Diehard a lot, and Vibealite at Venue 44, Bradford baths and the Dome. I have spent many crazy nights at Helter Skelters, United Dance, Dreamscape, etc etc. I was also at Bowlers and Maximes a lot, although the atmosphere was never the same anywhere else as it was at Kinetic. I will always love happy hardcore, especially mid 90's stuff. If anyone else out there is an old raver and wants to go to old skool events with me, let me know! Respect to everyone keeping the scene alive after all this time! Peace xxx

Fraggle
Starting Member

United Kingdom
4 posts
Posted - 2004/03/02 :  22:44:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
NAME: Fraggle

ASL:26/F/UK

FAVOURITE DJs/MCs: Clarkee, Brisk, Vinylgroover
FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS: Breeze & Styles, Brisk

ARE YOU: Old Skool Raver

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: Jungle and Techno

FAVOURITE TUNES:
1: Heart of Gold
2: Shooting Star
3:Forever Young
4:The Time Is Now

Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man
affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in
darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

Xpression
Starting Member

Australia
14 posts
Posted - 2004/03/03 :  10:03:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
NAME: Xpression/Nige

ASL:18 male and from melbourne australia

FAVOURITE DJs/MCs: myself (im a shameless self promoter ) mostly locals as they know what you wanna hear (kelsta, stevie b, rapid, compound, hope, jfx etc...) internationals: brisk, dyewitness, ultrasonic, organ donors +many others

FAVOURITE SONGWRITERS/PRODUCERS: Brisk & Ham (these guys can make anything) Fade, Menis, Jimmy J, Cru-l-t, Dyewitness, Ultrasonic, Scott Brown, Hixxy, Trixxy, Double Dutch (shit the list could go on forever :P)

WHAT ARE YOU: dj, raver, student, bum ;)

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: heaps!!!! hard house/dance, most trance, oldskool dance (80's-90's) , acid, punk, grundge etc...

A SHORT MESSAGE TO HAPPYHARDCORE.COM: well yet another forum that i can dribble all my crap on

FAVOURITE TUNES: (no order)
brisk & ham - angel eyes
fade & menis - gaurdcore
jimmy j & cru-l-t - 6 days
ultrasonic - make that move
prodigy - no good (start the dance) *this insane hardcore mix, its a white label so sorry, no idea on the mix people*
dyewitness - materplan
steve blake - expression
cortina - music is moving
fade - start the party
(there are millions left out, these just poped into my head first :P)

"once your in the vortex you dont stop spinnin"
"DROP THAT GHETTO BLASTER!!!"
Never trust anybody who says "Trust me." Except just this once, of course
- John Varley

- John Varley

HHC-Austria
Starting Member

Austria
3 posts
Posted - 2004/03/06 :  12:43:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote

NAME: Chris

ASL:18, male, vienna - austria

ARE YOU?: hardcore prayer

OTHER STYLES OF MUSIC YOU LIKE: speedcore, Metall

die happy
fu*k hardcore

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 106 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 26  27  28  ... 102  103  104  105  106
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.55 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page