Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music production & Gear talk

Breeze & Styles Production Tips !

Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
scottyd2k9
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
749 posts
Posted - 2010/07/13 :  04:44:55  Show profile Send a private message
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7483869089507547499&hl=en#

Alert moderator
cruelcore1
Advanced Member

Croatia (Hrvatska)
1,485 posts
Posted - 2010/07/13 :  10:36:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit cruelcore1's homepage
o.o wow... awesome!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Shades
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,189 posts
Posted - 2010/07/13 :  20:32:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Shades's homepage
this is like 2 years old dude

acidfluxxbass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
5,000 posts
Posted - 2010/07/13 :  20:34:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit acidfluxxbass's homepage
we slated this very hard about 2 years ago, yeah :D

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/archefluxxuk

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2010/07/13 :  22:46:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage
Shit then shit now, but thanks for sharing

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

DJ_FunDaBounce
Advanced Member

Colombia
1,998 posts
Posted - 2010/07/14 :  04:27:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ_FunDaBounce's homepage
Don't be so harsh guys. This is actually a gem considering how rare it is for hardcore producers to be featured in mainstream media. I personally loved everything Force & Styles and Breezes stuff with and without Styles. I've got it on dvd and must say it was worth my 20.000 pesos (10 bux).

http://www.brightspeedrecordings.com/

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2010/07/14 :  10:53:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage
But it gives no real insight into what goes into making a track, much like all CM production "masterclasses". Offers very little in the way of tips and tricks and is basically a promotional tool for Styles & Breeze and their tune. I said thanks for sharing as it was good of him to post something that he thought may help others, but the fact remains it's shit.

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

cruelcore1
Advanced Member

Croatia (Hrvatska)
1,485 posts
Posted - 2010/07/14 :  11:25:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit cruelcore1's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
But it gives no real insight into what goes into making a track, much like all CM production "masterclasses". Offers very little in the way of tips and tricks and is basically a promotional tool for Styles & Breeze and their tune. I said thanks for sharing as it was good of him to post something that he thought may help others, but the fact remains it's shit.

These are some tips for the experienced producers.
This won't learn u how 2 make music, but it will learn u nice and useful tricks and techniques =).

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2010/07/14 :  15:11:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by cruelcore1:
quote:

These are some tips for the experienced producers.

Any "experienced" producer will already know whatever tips and tricks you think they revealed. So not really tips just common production knowledge.

cruelcore1
Advanced Member

Croatia (Hrvatska)
1,485 posts
Posted - 2010/07/14 :  20:17:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit cruelcore1's homepage
quote:

Any "experienced" producer will already know whatever tips and tricks you think they revealed. So not really tips just common production knowledge.

im talkin about people who can make good sounds and compose a good song. not talkin about "experts". And these tips can help them become experts.

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2010/07/14 :  23:32:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by cruelcore1:
quote:

im talkin about people who can make good sounds and compose a good song. not talkin about "experts". And these tips can help them become experts.

What tips? Seriuosly list the things you found helpful, i didn't learn anything from the video and i'm hardly an expert

Shades
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,189 posts
Posted - 2010/07/15 :  00:44:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Shades's homepage
quote:

What tips? Seriuosly list the things you found helpful, i didn't learn anything from the video and i'm hardly an expert

layer with nexus.......... and dont forget to freeze the screen on t-racks so you can copy the darren styles t-rack preset \o/

oh & rip the acapella.......

anything i missed pmsl

Shades
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,189 posts
Posted - 2010/07/15 :  00:48:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Shades's homepage
oh yeah i did miss one........ not so much a tip but something a guy from HP spotted....

one of the plugins/vsts used was cracked by H2O........ hell of an example to set lads lol

catlikethief
Average Member

United States
162 posts
catlikethief has attended 15 events
Posted - 2010/07/15 :  01:03:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit catlikethief's homepage
It's good for new people who don't yet have a lot of plug-ins like Nexus, and then know to go download them to start building a better sound collection. You can't expect really good and unique production tricks because that would defeat the purpose of them being secret and used by those producers!
It's also good for someone to try and recreate the "Amigos" track and try and make their sounds as crisp and good as in the song itself. You can give it a lot of crap, but I think this is a great starter tool for any new producer!!

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2010/07/15 :  07:02:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by catlikethief:
It's good for new people who don't yet have a lot of plug-ins like Nexus, and then know to go download them to start building a better sound collection. You can't expect really good and unique production tricks because that would defeat the purpose of them being secret and used by those producers!
It's also good for someone to try and recreate the "Amigos" track and try and make their sounds as crisp and good as in the song itself. You can give it a lot of crap, but I think this is a great starter tool for any new producer!!

Most people know about the likes of Nexus and VEC well before they hear about these videos.

But keeping the "tips" secret defeats the purpose of a production "masterclass" don't you think?

Trying to emulate the production quality of a track featured on a youtube video? Someone could try and recreate this track without the video, in fact it would be better that way. Other than maybe ripping the acapella like shades said this gives no insight or help towards making Amigos Forever at all.

It's not only this edition that does it, it's pretty much all of them. They're all just a bit of advertising for the artist and their track, that's why more often than not it's the artist's next single to be released that is featured.

So, yeah, it's pointless.

cruelcore1
Advanced Member

Croatia (Hrvatska)
1,485 posts
Posted - 2010/07/15 :  12:47:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit cruelcore1's homepage
quote:

But I have learned.
maybe u need 2 learn some other things instead.

Edited by - cruelcore1 on 2010/07/15 13:03:16

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.02 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page