Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
DJ Lawlzy
Advanced Member

Canada
520 posts
DJ Lawlzy has attended 3 events
Posted - 2010/04/15 :  15:39:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Lawlzy's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by choonland:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Lawlzy:
quote:
Originally posted by Naturatech:
most people who pirate wouldn't buy things even if the had the money, its something like "i like it, but i can live without it", so companies and artists are not actually losing money. Im pretty sure if piracy was completely vanished, the sales wouldn't increase to much.

Well while it is true that some people don't give two shits about the artists behind the music when they download. People, in general, who pirate music are also the biggest consumers of legal music. There's been studies showing this, and I know quite a few people like this.

quote:
Originally posted by Naturatech:
besides for every comercial software out there, there is a Free software which does the same and with similar quality.

:P

DEFINITELY not EVERY software, but you could say a few. A free alternative to Photoshop with the same features? Good luck. :v

http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/pixelbasedwin/tp/freephotoedw.htm

there seems to be quite a few, but Im not going to bother checking them out to see if they are as good as photoshop, so you win :P

Oh there's TONS of alternatives to Photoshop (Gimp, Paint Shop etc.) but what I'm saying is that they are not loaded with all the exact same features as Photoshop. There's a reason this software isn't free, and there's just some software that you won't be able to match the power of with free alternatives.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Revs has attended 13 events
Posted - 2010/04/15 :  15:45:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage  Reply with quote
What exactly is legal music? Like official remixes etc?

DJ Lawlzy
Advanced Member

Canada
520 posts
DJ Lawlzy has attended 3 events
Posted - 2010/04/15 :  19:21:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Lawlzy's homepage  Reply with quote
Legal music would be music purchased through stores, downloaded from itunes or other online shops, etc. As in, not-pirated.

choonland
Advanced Member

Colombia
1,100 posts
Posted - 2010/04/15 :  21:27:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit choonland's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Legal music would be music purchased through stores, downloaded from itunes or other online shops, etc. As in, not-pirated.

or freebies

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2010/04/15 :  22:27:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by choonland:
quote:

or freebies

also places where you have purchased/downloaded are legitimate business or own the rights to sell that track. sellers/providers have to be held accountable as well.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.86 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page