Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre

Worst Facebook group ever...

Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Revs has attended 13 events
Posted - 2010/04/13 :  18:28:03  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage
http://www.facebook.com/pages/If-you-pay-for-your-music-your-an-idiot/189037696812

The sad thing is, look at how many people joined!

Alert moderator
nicolaslievens

France
113 posts
Posted - 2010/04/13 :  18:49:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit nicolaslievens's homepage
maybe is it irony ?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Posted - 2010/04/13 :  18:57:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage
No, definitely not mate

nicolaslievens

France
113 posts
Posted - 2010/04/13 :  19:05:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit nicolaslievens's homepage
well, that's bad...

but i can understand them: they have found the very new track in vinyl rip 64kbs on emule after 5h of search they're too much happy and they have to say that to everybody lol

no seriously, that's a stupid group, should be erase but facebook...

those people have prolably a thousand tracks, while they're using maybe 5 everyday, hdd full, they are stupid to do that

pay for music is the only way to have good sounds, i agree that universal, emi etc (major) are horrible, no other words to describe how much money they take (and how horrible are the artist they are launching, as horrible than my english lol) but hardcore isn't so big...

these people are stupid, they'll realize that later...

choonland
Advanced Member

Colombia
1,100 posts
Posted - 2010/04/13 :  19:41:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit choonland's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by nicolaslievens:
those people have prolably a thousand tracks, while they're using maybe 5 everyday,

lol that reminds me of a friend of mine, she was like: "OMG! I have SO many songs in my pc, like 1000!!!!!"

TheOneNOnly
Advanced Member

United States
1,937 posts
Posted - 2010/04/13 :  20:23:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit TheOneNOnly's homepage
The irony in the title.

I'm an idiot for paying music? At least I know the difference between your and you're.

Yes, let's all steal from artists. Let's take their work, steal it, and don't give them any money at all. I mean, hey, it's not like we have samples of the songs. So we can't ever hear if we like the track first or not, nope. Hey! While we're at it, let's pirate every software known to man. That way the millions of teams that works hours and hours on them will get no money, and eventually be fired when their company has no money to pay them!

YEAH!

i iz s-m-r-t i cant pai a dollur fur a sang

The Past, The Present, The Future (CD One)
The Past, The Present, The Future (CD Two)

FingazMc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,761 posts
FingazMc has attended 28 events
Posted - 2010/04/13 :  20:43:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit FingazMc's homepage
tbh id say around 90% of people under 20 or so don't pay for music. I'll never pay for a full dj track because im not a dj, but i will buy compilation albums...Like the new NSR cd Hardcore invasion 2. So many tracks and for only 10 pounds now thats good value!!!

grab it at http://www.nsrrecords.co.uk/Store.html

I did a bit of pluging there...Did you spot it? ;)

Dante
Advanced Member

Vatican City State (Holy See)
1,185 posts
Posted - 2010/04/14 :  10:24:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dante's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by TheOneNOnly:
At least I know the difference between your and you're.

Which ultimately renders the members of that group the idiots :p

Rookie1992

United Kingdom
121 posts
Rookie1992 has attended 18 events
Posted - 2010/04/14 :  11:57:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Rookie1992's homepage
Omg how many people have joined that group ! :L

people these days are just thick as f**k

Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Posted - 2010/04/14 :  13:51:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage
Yeah I know!

Remember, most of these people who joined are probably not into Hardcore but more into commercial music, but I still think it's sad!

A came across that group when a girl in my friend list joined it. I said why does she think that, and what would the artists live from? I also said that most of the time when you DL something, the quality is shit and it's most of the time not even a full track.. she said I'm right etc but they're still idiots..

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2010/04/14 :  18:23:45  Show profile  Send a private message
quote:
The irony in the title.

I'm an idiot for paying music? At least I know the difference between your and you're.

that's the first thing I noticed. education win!

think it might be fun to add a new member to the group, the RIAA

choonland
Advanced Member

Colombia
1,100 posts
Posted - 2010/04/14 :  21:11:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit choonland's homepage
quote:
Yes, let's all steal from artists. Let's take their work, steal it, and don't give them any money at all. I mean, hey, it's not like we have samples of the songs. So we can't ever hear if we like the track first or not, nope. Hey! While we're at it, let's pirate every software known to man. That way the millions of teams that works hours and hours on them will get no money, and eventually be fired when their company has no money to pay them!

most people who pirate wouldn't buy things even if the had the money, its something like "i like it, but i can live without it", so companies and artists are not actually losing money. Im pretty sure if piracy was completely vanished, the sales wouldn't increase to much.

besides for every comercial software out there, there is a Free software which does the same and with similar quality.

:P

DJ Lawlzy
Advanced Member

Canada
520 posts
DJ Lawlzy has attended 3 events
Posted - 2010/04/15 :  00:12:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Lawlzy's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Naturatech:
most people who pirate wouldn't buy things even if the had the money, its something like "i like it, but i can live without it", so companies and artists are not actually losing money. Im pretty sure if piracy was completely vanished, the sales wouldn't increase to much.

Well while it is true that some people don't give two shits about the artists behind the music when they download. People, in general, who pirate music are also the biggest consumers of legal music. There's been studies showing this, and I know quite a few people like this.

quote:
besides for every comercial software out there, there is a Free software which does the same and with similar quality.

DEFINITELY not EVERY software, but you could say a few. A free alternative to Photoshop with the same features? Good luck. :v

choonland
Advanced Member

Colombia
1,100 posts
Posted - 2010/04/15 :  02:23:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit choonland's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Lawlzy:
quote:

Well while it is true that some people don't give two shits about the artists behind the music when they download. People, in general, who pirate music are also the biggest consumers of legal music. There's been studies showing this, and I know quite a few people like this.

quote:

DEFINITELY not EVERY software, but you could say a few. A free alternative to Photoshop with the same features? Good luck. :v

http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/pixelbasedwin/tp/freephotoedw.htm

there seems to be quite a few, but Im not going to bother checking them out to see if they are as good as photoshop, so you win :P

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2010/04/15 :  03:15:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage
All facebook groups are the worst. Anyway why do people care whether people support illegal downloading or not? It's not your problem is it let them get on with it. Their own stupidity is their loss and no one elses, and they were never going to buy music to begin with so again, no loss.

Edited by - Hard2Get on 2010/04/15 03:18:30
whispering

Finland
8,453 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2010/04/15 :  07:15:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage
quote:
there seems to be quite a few, but Im not going to bother checking them out to see if they are as good as photoshop, so you win :P

Gimp is probably the most popular free image editing software. It comes with probably every Linux distro and is available also for windows. Most people that use photoshop (on free time that is), don't really even need photoshop. There are loads of smaller programs that are much easier to use on simple tasks due to not being bloated with options. E.g. Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop Elements. Both costing probably 8 times less then Photoshop CS.

Edited by - whispering on 2010/04/15 07:15:51

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.16 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page