Printer friendly
Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/09/30 :  15:24:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Revs:
I don't understand what you guys have. I'm open for every kind of music and I don't have any problems with it. There's other things than UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ all the time

True, but that doesn't change the fact this music is terrible. I think you'll find actually that many users of this site have very ecclectic tastes in music. Certainly not just UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Ukronic

Denmark
89 posts
Posted - 2009/09/30 :  15:41:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ukronic's homepage  Reply with quote
seems like american pop and european dance have started to cross eachothers! lets see what happens in the next 10 years:P

Wilky
Banned

United Kingdom
6,198 posts
Posted - 2009/09/30 :  15:58:27  Show profile  Visit Wilky's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
quote:
I don't understand what you guys have. I'm open for every kind of music and I don't have any problems with it. There's other things than UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ all the time

like me for example
True, but that doesn't change the fact this music is terrible. I think you'll find actually that many users of this site have very ecclectic tastes in music. Certainly not just UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ

http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/wilky

This post was made by Spunk Licker
who is currently on your ignore list .
Display this post.

leham89
Average Member

United Kingdom
217 posts

59 hardcore releases
leham89 has attended 4 events
Posted - 2009/09/30 :  16:55:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit leham89's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
OMG ! I love the first song "Evacuate the Dancefloor", I've heard it when I was out and I didn't know it's from Cascada ! What a wicked tune, check it out @ 0:37 ! Sounds more like R'n'B actually, her/their older stuff was more like slowed down Happy Hardcore. But I like it, especially "Evactuate the Dancefloor" :)
Anyone knows if it's a remix ?

yeh there is a remix by recon on the 'recon' disk on htid 2

choonland
Advanced Member

Colombia
1,100 posts
Posted - 2009/09/30 :  17:31:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit choonland's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
quote:
Originally posted by Naturatech:
i just heard 10 seconds of the first vid...

. ... wait.... theres more...

This coming from the guy claiming Lady Gaga to be a musical genius ;)

LOL good memory

but i didnt said SHE was genius, i said "poker face" was a genius song, the rest is crap

:P

whispering

Finland
8,453 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2009/09/30 :  17:32:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by atomsk:
i use to like her stuff, well all her "their" stuff, but im listing to some of the new songs and its all failing.........
she sounds like lady gaga and britney spears *face palm*

is she going to be hot in the usa now cuz of this?
god

Thats pretty much what happened to Eurodance in the 90's. Used to be really popular and have a solid fanbase, then one artist after the other started to incorporate stuff that was "hip" at the time, and pretty much killed the whole genre in the process.

Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Revs has attended 13 events
Posted - 2009/09/30 :  18:29:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by leham89:
quote:
OMG ! I love the first song "Evacuate the Dancefloor", I've heard it when I was out and I didn't know it's from Cascada ! What a wicked tune, check it out @ 0:37 ! Sounds more like R'n'B actually, her/their older stuff was more like slowed down Happy Hardcore. But I like it, especially "Evactuate the Dancefloor" :)

No I ment if Cascada remixed this song or if it's an original. But thanks!

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2009/09/30 :  19:11:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

yeah, you arent that special, im willing to bet that 98% of people on this site are quote
"open for every kind of music"

but that doesnt mean you have to like every single song that everybody has ever written.

just because someone doesnt like the music of cascada doesnt mean that they are closed to other types of music - or indeed other pieces of music in the same style.

leham89
Average Member

United Kingdom
217 posts

59 hardcore releases
leham89 has attended 4 events
Posted - 2009/09/30 :  19:22:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit leham89's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by leham89:
quote:

No I ment if Cascada remixed this song or if it's an original. But thanks!

oh ok lol.
probly an original but with used to death samples.

frozt

United States
372 posts
frozt has attended 1 event
Posted - 2009/10/02 :  02:00:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit frozt's homepage  Reply with quote
I love cascadas new CD

Satori
Starting Member

Russia
12 posts
Posted - 2009/10/15 :  13:44:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Satori's homepage  Reply with quote
i was shoked and disappointed when i first heard "evacuate the dancefloor". her old stuff and dancecore and hardcore remixes used to be awesome((

kathryn
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,520 posts
kathryn has attended 3 events
Posted - 2009/10/15 :  14:14:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kathryn's homepage  Reply with quote
Apparently the band has disbanded as she was in hospital with toxic shock syndrome as she left a tampon in to long.

Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,047 posts
Audio Warfare has attended 19 events
Posted - 2009/10/15 :  14:36:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage  Reply with quote
Evacuate the dancefloor has to be the worst track I've heard in years. The track name is the only thing they got right.

Jester MC

Canada
284 posts
Jester MC has attended 9 events
Posted - 2009/10/15 :  15:27:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jester MC's homepage  Reply with quote
im with revs...dont like it dont listen to it. people on here have seemed to gravitate to the idea that cascada is ruining hardcore somehow by ...not...doing hardcore at all?

i dont even like it really i just dont see how its that bad. there are worse things to worry about like justin beiber!

i will say though that cascada has EXPLODED in canada. im talkin like number one videos, commercials with her songs, album sales u name it...on the other hand i just saw an add for Deadmau5 album at WALMART! talk about inspiration. if a guy from toronto can put on a giant mouse helmate, and become internationally famous and have an album advertised on TV by WALMART! than i could be a big time MC ;) lol!!

Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,047 posts
Audio Warfare has attended 19 events
Posted - 2009/10/15 :  16:12:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jester MC:
if a guy from toronto can put on a giant mouse helmate, and become internationally famous and have an album advertised on TV by WALMART! than i could be a big time MC ;) lol!!

You missed out the most important part though. The guy makes amazing tunes!

It's not easy to not listen to Cascada either... Her stuff is played EVERYWHERE over here. Personally I don't mind some of her stuff though as far as mainstream stuff goes. I'd much rather be listening to that when I'm out for a few beers than some RnB/Boyband/Girlband gash.

Edited by - Audio Warfare on 2009/10/15 16:17:01

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.67 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page