Printer friendly
Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
djwilson
Average Member

United Kingdom
165 posts
Posted - 2009/08/19 :  22:51:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djwilson's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by atomsk:
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
quote:
Originally posted by frozt:
I like Lady Gaga so **** all yall.

http://www.heatworld.com/Article/11678/Lady-GaGa/Watch-Lady-GaGa-flash-her-willy

What about now?

i get an error, maybe cuz im in the us?

Yeah probs the vid is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUlSCpURc3M around 50secs

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2009/08/19 :  23:02:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ABET:
You think poker face is a 'perfect' peice of music?

What he/she said. If anything it's an insult to music, just as all pop music is.

Precisely.

As for her having a cock, you have got to laugh at all the people who fancy her/find her attractive who are now going to be feeling very insecure about their sexuality! Even more so if they actually told their freinds what they think of her previously LOL.

Edited by - Hard2Get on 2009/08/19 23:05:11
choonland
Advanced Member

Colombia
1,100 posts
Posted - 2009/08/19 :  23:21:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit choonland's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
How can that be a perfect piece of music? Explain how out of all the incredible music in the world ever writen how somting aimed at 13 year old girls and not even writen by the artist is anything close to perfect... It's a bloody insult to all the people actually making real music out there.

Shame on you!!!!

... well I agree is a BIG word, but I do think is an outstaning piece

and to tell the truth I dont even know what the song is about, most of the times I never "listen" to the lyrics in a song, only the music

and the melody in pokerface, particulary in the chorus is simply brilliant, imo
and the contrast between the melodic chorus and the rare and darkish verses makes it more interesting, a "perfect" balance to me

Edited by - choonland on 2009/08/19 23:24:35
Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/08/19 :  23:38:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:
quote:

What he/she said. If anything it's an insult to music, just as all pop music is.

Precisely.

As for her having a cock, you have got to laugh at all the people who fancy her/find her attractive who are now going to be feeling very insecure about their sexuality! Even more so if they actually told their freinds what they think of her previously LOL.

Lol my mate said a few weeks back he wouldn't mind towelling her. He shall be getting some stick.

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

frozt

United States
372 posts
frozt has attended 1 event
Posted - 2009/08/20 :  02:12:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit frozt's homepage  Reply with quote
Hm. thought it was just a rumor

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2009/08/20 :  02:18:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by frozt:
Hm. thought it was just a rumor

if it's a rumour then it's one he/she started because she's the one that let the cat out of the bag, or the penis out of the pants, whatever

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2009/08/20 :  02:20:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Lol my mate said a few weeks back he wouldn't mind towelling her. He shall be getting some stick.

haha reminds me of one of my co-workers thought rupaul was hot and didn't realize it was a guy...but ya know he does look better as a gal =P

Trimms

United States
494 posts
Trimms has attended 3 events
Posted - 2009/08/20 :  03:02:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Trimms's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

That was the most pathetic generalization I have ever read. I mean... you listen to hardcore, yet you would write this? What the ****? So you're saying music would be better if we removed all pop music from it? And oh yeah, you listen to hardcore.

Edited by - Trimms on 2009/08/20 03:07:08
Bonkers4Life
Advanced Member

Canada
972 posts
Bonkers4Life has attended 6 events
Posted - 2009/08/20 :  03:41:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Bonkers4Life's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Naturatech:
from obvious house and trance, to hardcore and gabber...

look at the friggen I kissed a Girl piece of shit song, it also has a Hardcore remix

atomsk
Advanced Member

United States
1,660 posts
Posted - 2009/08/20 :  04:37:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit atomsk's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bonkers4Life:
quote:
Originally posted by Naturatech:
from obvious house and trance, to hardcore and gabber...

look at the friggen I kissed a Girl piece of shit song, it also has a Hardcore remix

the only version i like of that is the dubstep remix lol

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/08/20 :  06:22:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Trimms:
quote:
quote:

That was the most pathetic generalization I have ever read. I mean... you listen to hardcore, yet you would write this? What the ****? So you're saying music would be better if we removed all pop music from it? And oh yeah, you listen to hardcore.

Hardcore music for the most part is an insult to music too. And yes removing all pop music would be grand.

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

NeXuS
Advanced Member

United States
1,627 posts

81 hardcore releases
NeXuS has donated money to the site NeXuS has attended 15 events
Posted - 2009/08/20 :  07:14:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NeXuS's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Hardcore music for the most part is an insult to music too. And yes removing all pop music would be grand.

Music is for everyone, not only yourself.

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/08/20 :  13:06:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by NeXuS:
quote:

No it isn't! I demand every producer in the world only makes what i want to hear! Liquid-Breakcore-Indie-Soul-Jazz-Dubstepcore! Anyone who wants anything different shall be terminated...

Believe it or not i don't have the power to destroy an entire music genre, take down every radio and music tv station and dispose of every pop act to grace the Earth. That statement was just my opinion, not my grand scheme. But, if there was no pop music the general public would be forced to open their eyes and see vast array of beautiful music out there. As appose to listening to what the media tells them they should be listening to. It's a shame that given all the sheep in this world i only have mutton joint every few weeks.

Edited by - Meathead on 2009/08/20 13:07:38
Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2009/08/20 :  13:27:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
he speaks the truth...ever wondered what happens to all those producers who suddenly seem to drop of the face of the planet and threads start getting made "what happened to..??"

Edited by - Triquatra on 2009/08/20 14:03:49
Trimms

United States
494 posts
Trimms has attended 3 events
Posted - 2009/08/20 :  15:30:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Trimms's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NeXuS:
quote:

No it isn't! I demand every producer in the world only makes what i want to hear! Liquid-Breakcore-Indie-Soul-Jazz-Dubstepcore! Anyone who wants anything different shall be terminated...

Believe it or not i don't have the power to destroy an entire music genre, take down every radio and music tv station and dispose of every pop act to grace the Earth. That statement was just my opinion, not my grand scheme. But, if there was no pop music the general public would be forced to open their eyes and see vast array of beautiful music out there. As appose to listening to what the media tells them they should be listening to. It's a shame that given all the sheep in this world i only have mutton joint every few weeks.

I agree that it would be nice if more people opened up to beautiful music (although I wouldn't put any dance music as beautiful except liquid dnb) but getting rid of pop is not the way, there is still loads of good pop music.

And I smiled at the first part :]

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.73 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page