Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Revs has attended 13 events
Posted - 2010/03/05 :  00:30:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage  Reply with quote
Ok here's mine!!

DJM-700, CDJ-800, Technics MK5 ...

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,047 posts
Audio Warfare has attended 19 events
Posted - 2010/03/05 :  09:19:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage  Reply with quote
Nice mate. :) As mine has been taken down here it is in its current state. :P

Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Posted - 2010/03/05 :  10:19:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage  Reply with quote
Thanks mate :)
Yeah yours is nice aswell, already seen it in another topic!

Are those M5G's?
I just don't get why my MK5's have this strange yellow/ocker color, CMC's look different, they really look SILVER. Mine don't.

tommy_renegade

United Kingdom
343 posts
tommy_renegade has attended 4 events
Posted - 2010/03/05 :  10:23:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tommy_renegade's homepage  Reply with quote

is my humble dj setup

Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,047 posts
Posted - 2010/03/05 :  11:47:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage  Reply with quote
Looking nice Tommy. Want some CDJ's like that for my setup. I'm running Serato but would like 1 or 2 CDJ's to practice with. I can mix fine on them as I've used them plenty but it's nice to feel instantly familiar when you get on the decks in a club!

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Revs:

Are those M5G's?
I just don't get why my MK5's have this strange yellow/ocker color, CMC's look different, they really look SILVER. Mine don't.

Cheers man. Yeah it was up on here but I took the linked pic down a while back now.

Mine are actually Mk3's. Don't think there is many of them about tbh, was a fairly short run I think. I think CMC must have either got one of them coloured replacement tops or they are 1200's but I'm not sure if they still do 1200's in the higher MK's?

Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Posted - 2010/03/05 :  11:54:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage  Reply with quote
Oh cool, yeah they're pretty rare, like the MK4's. MK4's were actually made for Radio DJ's and have a third "78 RPM" button :)

I think they've stopped, but mine are 1200 MK5's. Now they call it 1210 MK6-S or something like that, S for silver.
Yeah probably, or maybe it's just the light on his picture. But I'd like mine to be in the same colour as my CDJs and my DJM, so I'll probably get a new face plate. I don't want to send it to any of those painting companies since they overpaint the "Technics Quartz - Direct Drive Turntable System" at the bottom right and I'd like to keep it :)

tommy_renegade

United Kingdom
343 posts
Posted - 2010/03/05 :  12:05:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tommy_renegade's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
Looking nice Tommy. Want some CDJ's like that for my setup. I'm running Serato but would like 1 or 2 CDJ's to practice with. I can mix fine on them as I've used them plenty but it's nice to feel instantly familiar when you get on the decks in a club!

quote:

Are those M5G's?

Cheers man. Yeah it was up on here but I took the linked pic down a while back now.

Mine are actually Mk3's. Don't think there is many of them about tbh, was a fairly short run I think. I think CMC must have either got one of them coloured replacement tops or they are 1200's but I'm not sure if they still do 1200's in the higher MK's?

i rarely use my cdjs LOL waste of money, only really mix on the technics tbh

Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,047 posts
Posted - 2010/03/05 :  12:16:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage  Reply with quote
Give em to me then mate. ;) Yeah I use vinyl where I can but I have lots of stuff that isn't available on vinyl as well as my own stuff. Can't be bothered with setting up my Serato at gigs either.

quote:
Oh cool, yeah they're pretty rare, like the MK4's. MK4's were actually made for Radio DJ's and have a third "78 RPM" button :)

I think they've stopped, but mine are 1200 MK5's. Now they call it 1210 MK6-S or something like that, S for silver.
Yeah probably, or maybe it's just the light on his picture. But I'd like mine to be in the same colour as my CDJs and my DJM, so I'll probably get a new face plate. I don't want to send it to any of those painting companies since they overpaint the "Technics Quartz - Direct Drive Turntable System" at the bottom right and I'd like to keep it :)

Ah I wondered why I had never really seen Mk4's about.

So yours are actual 1200s. Had forgotten yours where silver even though I looked at them like an hour ago. :P Yeah you can get covers in a darker more metalic looking silver. Definitely just get one of the covers, don't think they're that much. Feck getting your decks painted!

Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Posted - 2010/03/05 :  12:16:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage  Reply with quote
I always use the CDJ's, the Turntables here and there but especially for Scratching. I can also scratch on the CDJs but I don't like the feeling :P

Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,047 posts
Posted - 2010/03/05 :  12:19:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage  Reply with quote
I just prefer the feel of vinyl all round. Not so keen on buggering about with all them ****ing buttons, doesn't feel like mixing to me.

I must just be old haha.

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2010/03/05 :  12:41:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
I just prefer the feel of vinyl all round. Not so keen on buggering about with all them ****ing buttons, doesn't feel like mixing to me.

I must just be old haha.

im with you old-timer!!! lol

tommy_renegade

United Kingdom
343 posts
Posted - 2010/03/05 :  12:43:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tommy_renegade's homepage  Reply with quote
x 2 on that one, cannit beat a good auld blast with the wax :D

Sprakie

United Kingdom
126 posts
Sprakie has donated money to the site Sprakie has attended 2 events
Posted - 2010/03/05 :  12:51:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sprakie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by tommy_renegade:

is my humble dj setup

I just spermed a little!
But dude! Get some proper slipmatts! :-P

tommy_renegade

United Kingdom
343 posts
Posted - 2010/03/05 :  12:54:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tommy_renegade's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sprakie:
quote:

is my humble dj setup

I just spermed a little!

lol i like these slipmats, have butter rugs but there useless for mixing with, the tech ones are grippy enough to mix with and slippy enough to scratch with :)

Sprakie

United Kingdom
126 posts
Sprakie has donated money to the site Sprakie has attended 2 events
Posted - 2010/03/05 :  14:32:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Sprakie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sprakie:
quote:

is my humble dj setup

I just spermed a little!

lol i like these slipmats, have butter rugs but there useless for mixing with, the tech ones are grippy enough to mix with and slippy enough to scratch with :)

Fair enough :-P

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.33 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page