of 3

Author Thread  
milo
Advanced Member

Canada
3,391 posts

347 hardcore releases
milo is verified hardcore artist milo has attended 89 events
Posted - 2008/11/04 :  01:19:33  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit milo's homepage  Reply with quote
Just posted pics and vid up on http://milo.happyhardcore.com - check it!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJ_Axiom
Advanced Member

United States
824 posts
DJ_Axiom has attended 2 events
Posted - 2008/11/06 :  23:48:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ_Axiom's homepage  Reply with quote
I said come on bounce!!! That tune is massive Milo! Looked like an absolutely stompin event, wish I coulda been there.

http://www.facebook.com/benahm07

North American Hardcore Movement

RaversOnly

United States
25 posts
Posted - 2008/11/11 :  08:52:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit RaversOnly's homepage  Reply with quote
and NOBODY left after Milo's set. It was amazing, the same crowd you see in his video made it right till the end when they turned on the lights.

AMAZING!!

Meph751
Advanced Member

United States
1,488 posts
Meph751 has attended 1 event
Posted - 2008/11/11 :  09:24:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meph751's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by RaversOnly:
and NOBODY left after Milo's set. It was amazing, the same crowd you see in his video made it right till the end when they turned on the lights.

AMAZING!!

Would've stayed as long as the damn thing was going on! Seriously amazing party, awesome awesome night... will never forget it!

RaversOnly

United States
25 posts
Posted - 2008/11/22 :  17:35:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit RaversOnly's homepage  Reply with quote
I want to thank everyone who came out for the party and played a part in another amazing vibe. If it were not for all of you, I honestly would not be throwing more parties. The energy you ravers bring to the party, and the vibe you create once there, is like nothing I have ever seen or experienced outside of the scene. So once again, thank you so much for coming out and staying straight through to the end!

Next, I need to thank all the DJs who came out and performed at the party; I have yet to read a negative review about any of the sets from the night. In fact, I have already read at least one positive review about every single set from the night. So again, I want to give a special thanks to all the DJs for coming out and for being a part of another amazing Candyball. I also want to apologize to all the DJs who played in the side room and experienced sound issues during their sets. In learning from this experience, I will make sure the sound crew (that I am using next year) fortifies the sound in both rooms. As well, I would love to have you out in the future to rock out on a proper sound system

I have to give a VERY special thank you to club Exit. In our world today, it is not easy to talk people into giving you a chance, and club Exit has given us more than just one chance.

Another special thank you has to go to my entire family. Thank you guys for putting up with all the craziness and giving up your sleep for me! As well, a REALLY SPECIAL thank you has to go to sister Kathleen! I am not sure how she survived this one, but if not for my big sister, this party would not have happened! Thank you sis, LOVE you!!!!!

Finally yet arguably most important, I need to thank my entire Ravers Only crew. Without all of your help, the Candyball name would not be where it is today. From all of the DJs, who have performed at our parties, to the ravers, that have attended them, Happy Hardcore and UK Hardcore fans alike, from all over of the globe, are spreading the word about the little Happy Hardcore parties we have been throwing. I really must say, without my crew stepping up their games, for every single party, we would not be getting the recognition we are getting. Learning from every mistake, that we have all made up until now, this past Friday moved along so smoothly and was almost perfect. I actually got to spend at least 80% of my time enjoying the main stage music, the vibe, and all the amazing costumes, instead of running around pulling my hair out while trying to fix things. So here goes, don’t mind the order,,,,,,,

Pete and Katie: I love you guys, thank you sooooooo ****ing much!! J

Jay: How dare you say I give you too much power, THANK YOU bro!

Paul: Mr ****ing Tranzit, you did it again and I owe you more. Is your bank account as loaded as mine yet, I really need to retire! LOL

Cake & Squiggles: THANK YOU and congratulations!

Todd: Another weekend in the books and another weekend full of memories. Thank you mang, couldn’t have done it without you! As for next April, I will be thanking you forever manG! I owe you big time!!

Woog: I am not sure what the **** you even do around here, but you will always be RO baby! Thank you for all you have done bro, we should make time to chill and catch up!

TK: My man, he he he, what can I say. I promise, one of these parties I will find something for you to do! Thank you for constantly offering bro, I do appreciate it!!

crazy JenN: Queen of the sails!! I know you have missed two parties now, but thank you girl for all you do to spread the word! You been RO a long time and you better not forget that!

Casper: There aren’t enough words bruv!! You don't understand man!!!!!!!!

Smiffie: While you still owe me a Brazillian Steak dinner, THANK YOU mate!!

Mark aka Hope 169: You amaze me every single time my brother, THANK YOU so MUCH!!

Howard: In the pinch bro, in the pinch I call you! THANK YOU MANG, I owe you big!

Jared: Thank you again my friend, your visuals were much appreciated by EVERYONE at the party!!!! On top of that, thank you for watching the levels on the recording all night. As bad as the recordings are (one of the mics crackled all night) I can only imagine all the clipping we would have experienced if you were not watching the levels. I promise, in April you will have more time to enjoy the party a little more! THANK YOU

Jared: My monkey Man! I think most people liked the decorations. I know I LOVED THEM! Thank you for taking a major load off my mind and setting the mood for the party. The biggest complaint people have is raving in a club, and thanks to your deco, we were nowhere near a club my brotha! I can’t wait for April!!! THANK YOU

Arnold: Not even RO and your still RO! Thank you bro!

Freak: Again, not even RO and there to work all night. Thank you mang!!!

Calia: Been a mad long time girl, THANK YOU so much for stepping up and helping out at the party!

Winter: When the hell are you going to come to one of our parties bruv? Thank you for all you have done, I have not forgotten!!

MC Ed: Thank you sir, but I have bad news. Apparently, Joey Riots mom just found out you’re his daddy and now wants back child support! Your ****ed bruv! Thank you again, you make life way to easy for me!!!

Jumper: I think Casper said it best, “you lightweight!!!!” Thank you man, NONE of this was possible without you! Love you manG!

Justin: If there is 1 RO staff that has stepped up his game for every party, NO DOUBT, NO QUESTION, he has, it is you bro. EVERY flyer has gotten better and better and your idea for Aprils’ flyer has me in a tizzy for sure. Thank you sir for all you do, even if it is only resizing crew logos for hours and hours! ;) I owe you bro, THANK YOU MUCH!!

Clue: What can I say my brother? Every time someone tries to beat your prices, I laugh mang. Family forever bro!!

Paul & APB Lighting: The lazers in full affect once again. I know you were late, so you owe me one. But thank you mang. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

Apollo: I have no idea what the **** happened, but I got you on the lineup for April as my first apology! Sorry bro and thank you for sticking through it. J

Pete: PB1!!! I owe you again bro, thank you so much!! Luv ya bro!

Sasha: I owe you more for taking care of Pete for me, but thank you none the less for all your help at the party! Once again you were MUCH appreciated! Luv ya girl!

Doug and Beep: I LOVE YOU TWO!!! THANK YOU so much for taking a weekend off from your life. I miss hanging with you guys, I really do!!

Felicia: Still a little jealous ova here jk lol but thank you for all your help with the party!

And last but not least, SPANX! Thank you bubby, without you, Ravers Only would still be just a memory! MUAHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

So that almost ends the thank you portion of this thread, however, if I have forgotten to personally shout you out, THANK YOU TOO!!

Once again, I want to say THANK YOU to every who took part in Treatz & Beatz 2 !!! All of the sets from the night will be up on the Ravers Only website by the end of the year!

And now for my review of the party:

Our pre-sale ticket numbers hit a new high of 648 tickets sold in 24 different states. As well as that, for the first time in CB history, we sold tickets to people who live outside of the United States. Beyond that, I sold almost 20 tickets to the 15 people, who were already waiting outside of the club, standing in line when I arrived there at 3:15! On top of that, with only 2 ½ hours left before we were supposed to open the doors, a phone-in order reserved the last seven tickets and we were sold out, before the doors opened, for the first time in CB history!

The party was not flawless by anyone’s standards and no one can dispute that, however it is for many, many reasons that I believe this was the best Candyball yet!

I had so much fun at the party that I have been banned from the mics at all future Candyballs! LMAO

That is all I have to say about that!

/forrest_gump_voice.impression

ALL of the sets will be up on the Ravers Only website by the end of the year!!

So now where are on to Candyball: Hardcore Champions aka CB7!!!!!!!

I don’t know if I am crazy or what, but here goes..

Friday April 25th: The Official CB 7 Pre-Party

ONLY 1 UK Hardcore set on the main stage!

3 rooms of sound!

5 UK Headliners & 2 North American International Headliners

ALL the RO residents you know and love!

A hand full of east coast DJs I am sure most of you know!

Saturday April 25th: Candyball: Hardcore Champions

9 UK Headliners on the main stage

1 UK Headliner, 1 Headliner from Spain, Delirium, and John Bas to headline the side room!

New 2200 capacity venue! (I am only selling 2000 tickets to leave room)

Re-inforced sound for both rooms.

And everything else you have come to expect from a Candyball, although this time I will be throwing out close to 5000 FREE glowsticks!!!

Sunday April 26th: The Official CB 7 After-party

2 or 3 UK Headliners TBA

500-1000 capcacity venue

So there you go, make your plans and take the time off from work. I have already signed the contract with my large venue and have my pre-party and after-party venues locked as well. All the headliners for the pre-party and CB 7 are 100% confirmed and I only need to confirm 1 or 2 MORE headliners for the after-party!

WHAT THE **** AM I THINKING???

Anyway, that brings me to my last topic. www.RaversOnly.com ! !

While he has already re-done the site twice in the last year or two, Tranzit has plans once again to give our site a makeover. The problem is, we have to much content. Actually, content is not the right word. We have to many files. That is why I do not have all the old pictures up on the site. Apparently I have to many of them! So we will be switching servers once again, big fish small pond L, and when we do, from what I am told, Tranzit is going to redo the site once again!

If you have any thoughts, comments, or design suggestions, feel free to use our forums. We have a comments and suggestions forum there! J

Smoke

P.S. Sorry your new site design announcement is so small Paul, I am just tired of ****ing typing!

Dj DeadPool

United States
65 posts
Dj DeadPool has attended 7 events
Posted - 2008/11/27 :  05:52:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj DeadPool's homepage  Reply with quote
this party was fn sick i loved crackerjack and dupont S3RL and the lethal theory there sets were kick ass! i cannot wait till cb7!

myspace - http://www.myspace.com/djdeadpoolxl2k2

AIM sn - DeadPoolXl2k2

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.94 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page