of 3

Author Thread  
milo
Advanced Member

Canada
3,391 posts

347 hardcore releases
milo is verified hardcore artist milo has attended 89 events
Posted - 2008/09/29 :  01:14:23  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit milo's homepage  Reply with quote
got fliers this past weekend in pittsburgh. they are the biggest hardcore fliers i've ever seen! like these bad boys are HUGE

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Dragin
Starting Member

United States
5 posts
Dragin has attended 1 event
Posted - 2008/10/01 :  12:12:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dragin's homepage  Reply with quote
i'll be there hehe

RaversOnly

United States
25 posts
Posted - 2008/10/02 :  18:05:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit RaversOnly's homepage  Reply with quote

RaversOnly

United States
25 posts
Posted - 2008/10/11 :  18:20:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit RaversOnly's homepage  Reply with quote
Yes, for the 5th straight party, we are in the top 10 on GrooveTickets again! The only difference is, we have never been there this early in the game. Normally we don't pop up on that list until the last week before the party.

We are already at 18 states and over 25% of the tickets gone. I have no doubt that we will still be selling tickets the day of the party, but I have been wrong before. In either case, we normally sell 100-200 tickets the last day tickets are online. Again, I am pretty sure we will end up selling the 20-50 tickets to those who show up for the party at like 5pm, just as we did this past April.

With that being said, if for some out of this ****ing world reason we don't sell out before the doors open, unlike this past April, my dad will stop allowing people to pay cash at the door as soon as we hit the magic number.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUY PRE-SALE, I CAN'T STRESS IT ENOUGH!!!!

BUY PRE-SALE!!!!!!!!

Oh yea, over half of the decorations I just spent over 2K on have already arrived!

Exit is not going to be Exit!

Bwuahahhahahahahhaha

Bwuhahahahhahahahahhahahahah

Bwuahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhah

Bwuahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahhaha

OK, that's getting a little creepy now!

Meph751
Advanced Member

United States
1,488 posts
Meph751 has attended 1 event
Posted - 2008/10/11 :  18:29:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meph751's homepage  Reply with quote
fairly certain that i'm going to be able to make it down from boston :)

wheeeeee stormtrooper!!!

Squishy Star
Advanced Member

United States
2,242 posts
Squishy Star has attended 15 events
Posted - 2008/10/12 :  18:06:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Squishy Star's homepage  Reply with quote
can chill with me

RaversOnly

United States
25 posts
Posted - 2008/10/18 :  18:05:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit RaversOnly's homepage  Reply with quote
Due to forces outside my control, I have to inform you that CB6 will now run from 9pm-5am!

Sorry if this causes any problems, again, there is nothing I can do about it.

RaversOnly

United States
25 posts
Posted - 2008/10/23 :  17:42:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit RaversOnly's homepage  Reply with quote
With just under half the tickets gone already, you only have 1 week left to buy yours! Ticket sales end at 1am pst Friday, October 31st!!

We are on the same course we were with the last update, our numbers are matching those of Ravers In The Caribbean. I figure to have a little less than 100 tickets available at the door, if I have that many.

You still have time to get yours, again as I said in the last update, we normally sell 100-150 tickets on the last day they are available, so even if you wait till then you should still be able to get a ticket online with no problem!!

We are up to 21 states now too woooop wooopp

AZ, CA, CT, DE, FL, GA, IN, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TX, VA !!!!

milo
Advanced Member

Canada
3,391 posts

347 hardcore releases
Posted - 2008/10/27 :  23:00:29  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit milo's homepage  Reply with quote
oh snap oh snap oh snap

i'm dressing up like tiesto

Squishy Star
Advanced Member

United States
2,242 posts
Squishy Star has attended 15 events
Posted - 2008/10/28 :  15:44:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Squishy Star's homepage  Reply with quote
bump!

omg i still don't have a costume

milo
Advanced Member

Canada
3,391 posts

347 hardcore releases
Posted - 2008/10/31 :  01:42:49  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit milo's homepage  Reply with quote
brb, candyball

RaversOnly

United States
25 posts
Posted - 2008/10/31 :  09:35:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit RaversOnly's homepage  Reply with quote
We surpassed our pre-sale total for Ravers In The Caribbean with our highest pre-sale total in Candyball history. As I predicted, we came very close to selling out with 668 pre-sale tickets sold. Missing a sell out by only 32 tickets!

As well, while we did not suprass the number of states with ticket sales, 26 for Ravers In The Caribbean, when sales finished for the night, we missed half the country by only 1 state with sales in 24 states. HOWEVER, another piece of Candyball history is in the books, for the first time my little printout shows a row for "tickets sold outside the United States" with a total of 18 tickets.

668 tickets in 24 states and MULTIPLE countries!!

If you want one of the last 32 tickets, get their VERY early!

I will be there by 1pm and can take your cash and put you on the list so you can leave. Feel free to knock HARD on the door to get our attention. We spent from 6:30 pm until 1am setting up decorations tonight and I will be heading back to finish them off tomorrow.

See you all there and a pre-thank you for coming out!!

Smoke

Meph751
Advanced Member

United States
1,488 posts
Posted - 2008/10/31 :  20:40:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meph751's homepage  Reply with quote
where do we go to pick up the tickets we ordered online?

Meph751
Advanced Member

United States
1,488 posts
Posted - 2008/11/01 :  22:24:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meph751's homepage  Reply with quote
well that was kinda freakin awesome. amazing party, not a bad set was played all night... i dont even like s3rl but his set was incredible and those tunes really do get the floor moving

i can now see why enemy won breakthrough mc, he was great... having joey riot walk past me a few times during the night was insane... very strange actually seeing these guys that i've listened to for years in person

can't wait until the next one!!

Edited by - Meph751 on 2008/11/01 22:25:49
Deadgye
Starting Member

United States
1 post
Deadgye has attended 2 events
Posted - 2008/11/01 :  23:07:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Deadgye's homepage  Reply with quote
Pure awesome. What more can I say? I've been listening to EDM since 8th or 9th grade since my cousin turned me onto it and I haven't spent a day without it. I've Been searching for raves near me since I hit 18 and I must say I am really glad I was able to attend this one!

I really have to say thanks to all the DJs, MCs, and other peoples who made my Halloween full of ****ing win. Unless I get hit by an airplane you can bet your ass I'll be coming to the next one. >:D

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.03 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page