Page: 
of 6

Author Thread  
Hardcore4eva
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,518 posts
Hardcore4eva has donated money to the site Hardcore4eva has attended 13 events
Posted - 2006/04/01 :  19:38:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hardcore4eva's homepage  Reply with quote
Wot a nite, i really cant get over it!

You lot that i met are fookin ace!!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Em Jay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,727 posts
Em Jay has attended 6 events
Posted - 2006/04/01 :  20:24:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
WWOOOAAHHH hahaha im ****ing happy man! so ecstatic, really and truly was the best night of my life!!!
Soooo many topics on this rave.... go to this one, got some pics :D

http://happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=27582

JesterDJ
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
JesterDJ has donated money to the site JesterDJ has attended 14 events
Posted - 2006/04/02 :  05:07:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JesterDJ's homepage  Reply with quote
that night was filled with inexorable class. I just got back from work its 5 am, i'm feeling a bit special so i'll give my proper penny of thoughts on another occasion, but right now, i've got a date with my bed (oh and emmy, i believe you do too. hurry up!!! )

night folks, and thanks to all that i saw etc. that made that night what it was

my own photos soon to come.

Help your favourite charity for free - www.everyclick.com

Xtra-C

United Kingdom
149 posts
Xtra-C has attended 73 events
Posted - 2006/04/03 :  00:22:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Xtra-C's homepage  Reply with quote
Full review from Friday's sell out event Hardcore Til I Die Event 14: '2nd Birthday Celebration', at Air Superclub, Birmingham is now online with photos.

Visit http://www.jungletechno.co.uk

Enjoy

(remember to press F5 or refresh your browser)

bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
bulby_g has attended 55 events
Posted - 2006/04/03 :  11:21:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage  Reply with quote
Gits :( Oh well transmission in two weeks :P

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2006/04/03 :  11:50:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
What a riot, my first time travelling to air and would defo do it again. Gabber room was non stop class, all my plans about following clarkee about or whatever went out the window was just too bangin in there.

Travelling out of london for first time in a while first people i met through the door was folks i no from essex, loadsa familiar faces all night aswell i aint chatted to since the sanctuary.

Ended up getting too wrecked to make any meetup and tbh i wouldnt have been much use, all my brain could do was stomp but cheers to everyone who popped up to see me forra bit.

Afterparty was preety cool up there, music felt really tame after the hard room all night but was a good crowd and nice to get a beer and balloon before the train home.

After that my weekend kinda went mad, i got home for a shower then went straight to hardcore x-pression. I felt alrite but later on i got the feeling i was a bit loud and annoying, didnt make any sense and generally should have been in bed .

People were tryin to get me into going to tasty but the thought was like a knightmare so i've just kinda crashed out all yesterday.

Set of the night for me was either evil activities or clarkee's hard room. Scott brown was a bit late which gave the dutch lads time to really build a set and they played some crazy stuff.

Clarkee was spot on blasted "dont f*ck with a ruffneck" i nearly collapsed with leg cramp the whole room went off.

Good good night, nice to see matt and k hole again, gordy was rockin it for a couple hours then i didnt see him resta the night, em jay thanks a lot for sittin through tunes you hate just to say hello was very sweet and the cj dancer lad at the afterparty.

Dont think i met anyone else but hope you's all had as good a laff as me.

And jester from start to finish was a good mission mate, always a pleasure will see you for al's gig in a few weeks.

JesterDJ
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2006/04/04 :  06:11:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JesterDJ's homepage  Reply with quote
*ATTENTION ALL, PLEASE READ THIS, IT'S MILDLY ENTERTAINING!!!*

Yes Baldo my friend is was rather a classy night and it was wicked being out with ya and that; sorry i couldn't hack the hard room all night; i just had to check everything out and see everyone.

Otherwise just this................WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU AFTER THE AFTER-PARTY MAN?!?!?!?!

WHEN WE GOT ON THE TRAIN TO HEAD HOME YOU SAID, "GO TO SLEEP I'LL WAKE YOU WHEN WE REACH EUSTON" THEN THE NEXT THING I KNEW THE CLEANER SORTING OUT THE TRAIN WAS SHAKING ME TELLING ME LAST STOP AND YOU WERE NO WHERE TO BE SEEN!!!!!

WHAT DAS FRIKEN MAN?!

you scared several shades of excrement outta me man; i thought in your somewhat extravagent state of ecstacy you had just gone walkabouts or something!

you twat . Thank fook your alright though ya scottish pleb. Care to explain that though?

Hardcore4eva
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,518 posts
Posted - 2006/04/04 :  09:47:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hardcore4eva's homepage  Reply with quote
haha, quality!

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Posted - 2006/04/04 :  12:18:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by JesterDJ:
Thank fook your alright though ya scottish pleb. Care to explain that though?

hahaha you nutter.

i did wake you up and gave you your mobile back, you musta just drifted straight back to your kip.

basically i was gonna go straight to x-pression but realised the good people raving there didnt need me to go after 9 hours stomping to gabber without getting showered and changed first.

so instead of euston i had to get off at watford, i came up to you to give you your mobile back but you didnt seem to want to take it so i put it in your pocket.

I slapped you to wake you up and your eyes defo opened, thats when i said it was my stop and i had to go. Either you were in a half daze or sleeping with your eyes open but i defo came to see you.

sorry mate i thought you'd have woke up after that, was in a bit of a hurry not to miss my stop and didnt want to have to backtrek it.

glad you made work alrite anyway mate, sorry you didnt no what happened but alls well that ends well etc etc etc

give you a bell in next week or so mate

Em Jay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,727 posts
Posted - 2006/04/04 :  13:23:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
tee hehehe. Well im also glad your safe at home mate!
When i heard that story i was really quite scared!! YOU SCARED ME BALDO!

Its all good though, It explains a lot.... Jester was the problem with his freakish sleeping habbits.

Hardcore4eva
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,518 posts
Posted - 2006/04/04 :  15:22:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hardcore4eva's homepage  Reply with quote
hahaha, how did u sleep on the train, there sooo fookin not comfy!

Em Jay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,727 posts
Posted - 2006/04/04 :  15:32:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
well i slept in a fiat seicento and theyre hardly the comfiest of cars.... trust me i was shattered LOL

JesterDJ
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2006/04/04 :  20:29:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JesterDJ's homepage  Reply with quote
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T REMEMBER THAT AT ALL!!!!!!

oh mate, sorry about that, my bad!!!

man, i really was monged weren't i?! good thing i did get that sleep then otherwise work REALLY would've been fun!!!!

sorry again about that bro!

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Posted - 2006/04/04 :  20:35:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by JesterDJ:
sorry again about that bro!

not a problem jester an absolute pleasure as always going on the mission to brum, not this month or anything but will defo organise another trip soon mate.

how you can hack working in a central london bar of all places after an allnighter is beyond me, respect for staying alive mate

Hardcore4eva
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,518 posts
Posted - 2006/04/04 :  21:00:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hardcore4eva's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
how you can hack working in a central london bar of all places after an allnighter is beyond me, respect for staying alive mate

I will 2nd that, u have guts lad, i would of just rang in ill!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 6 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.17 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page