Page: 
of 6

Author Thread  
Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2006/03/20 :  12:43:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by JesterDJ:

Otherwise, all those that wanna meet up in birmingham slightly earlier to the rave's start then get in touch and we'll sort out when and where we'll meet.

cheers folks!

I'm definately up for that!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Hardcore4eva
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,518 posts
Hardcore4eva has donated money to the site Hardcore4eva has attended 13 events
Posted - 2006/03/20 :  12:48:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hardcore4eva's homepage  Reply with quote
Me 3 ^^

Chris Deeside
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
532 posts
Chris Deeside has attended 2 events
Posted - 2006/03/20 :  13:22:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris Deeside's homepage  Reply with quote
i dont no what anyone looks like

but al be wearin a bright red lacoste tracksuit...wont be hard to miss

any1 sees me come an say alright

JesterDJ
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
JesterDJ has donated money to the site JesterDJ has attended 14 events
Posted - 2006/03/22 :  00:54:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JesterDJ's homepage  Reply with quote
Kat don't worry ya sexy bihatch you!

Me and Baldo have sorted out the tickets already.

Anyone trying to find me in the rave, don't worry. if you see me, you'll know its me...

Black and white jester outfit. not hard

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

(DMS, i have an immense medley of words in my head right now that Silver would kill me for if i used on here...i think that pretty much explains it! you meat puppet [:@])

Emmy, Kat; we'll see you there

Help your favourite charity for free - www.everyclick.com

Hardcore4eva
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,518 posts
Posted - 2006/03/22 :  08:29:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hardcore4eva's homepage  Reply with quote
AND ME JESTER! LOL

lolo
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
Posted - 2006/03/24 :  13:46:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
has any one got a spare guarantee the can spare for me i know its cheeky but there about 15 to 20 of my m8s going and theyv all got there guarantee entry code ad me being me only got cred wen they sent the txt out for being sold out so i didnt have time to txt in. or my friend txt her name twice do ou fink therel let me in at the doors with that ???? please help me !!!!

Hardcore4eva
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,518 posts
Posted - 2006/03/24 :  14:08:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hardcore4eva's homepage  Reply with quote
get in the que, there are Bulby G n DMS above u in the race for a spare ticket etc!

lolo
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
Posted - 2006/03/24 :  14:34:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
ok cheers m8 fanks for that

bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
bulby_g has attended 55 events
Posted - 2006/03/24 :  15:49:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by lolo:
my friend txt her name twice do ou fink therel let me in at the doors with that ???? please help me !!!!

Provided you got back two different numbers I'd say you would be able to get in with it... Maybe you could get in touch with them and confirm?

Hardcore4eva
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,518 posts
Posted - 2006/03/24 :  16:18:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hardcore4eva's homepage  Reply with quote
Right Bulby and DMS, i may have a spare code for one of u, who shall i give it 2???

bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
bulby_g has attended 55 events
Posted - 2006/03/24 :  16:40:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage  Reply with quote
I'll be nice and say offer it to DMS first. I need to get 2 places at the very very least + I have another rave I can be at on the same night so it's not the end of the world for me. Cheers though bud and if DMS is already sorted i'll take it as it'll at least get me half way there :).

Hardcore4eva
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,518 posts
Posted - 2006/03/24 :  16:41:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hardcore4eva's homepage  Reply with quote
no worries lad!

giddygosh
Average Member

United Kingdom
235 posts
giddygosh has attended 8 events
Posted - 2006/03/25 :  20:17:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
has anybody got any guarenteed entry numbers their not using coz im in desperate search for some! left it too late as usual but this time im payin for it n im not best pleased lol!!!!
im in neeedd of a good rave at the mo n aint been since the last htid, well gaggin for it!! if i dont get one ill be there blaggin like **** to get ijn if i have to pay off the people ill do it for a ticket i tell ya!!!!!!
but any info or anyone not going or anyone that knows anyone not going please please please give up the number for me! and if pos my mate but ill go on my own if i have to!!! private message me any guarenteed entry passes if poss love ya all in peace out!!!!!

hear my lastest mix- http://www.bassjunkees.com/main/archives/download.php?file=junkee_giddygosh.mp3

Underloop
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,895 posts

91 hardcore releases
Underloop has donated money to the site Underloop has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/03/25 :  20:46:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Underloop's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hardcore4eva:
Right Bulby and DMS, i may have a spare code for one of u, who shall i give it 2???

Check with DMS, but he may be incapacitated after an accident with a broomstick, a can of lighter fluid, 3 grey squirrels and a fluffy poodle called Brian.

Em Jay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,727 posts
Em Jay has attended 6 events
Posted - 2006/03/25 :  21:14:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
uh huh. as much as it pains me to say this.... dms isnt allowed out. I wont let him. His health is far more important than this event :(

He is getting old, and his healing isnt as it was ten years ago, he needs his rest, and ovaltine.

oh and if anyones looking for me in the queue, i will be wearing my new white and red zip up hoody :D

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 6 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.41 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page