Page: 
of 10

Author Thread  
DJ_Paddy-V
Starting Member

Ireland
5 posts
DJ_Paddy-V has attended 1 event
Posted - 2004/12/29 :  20:01:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
what a f**kin night.........

them boys are f**kin animals, i could only dance for bursts of 15-20 seconds i had to stop b4 me heart popped out of me chest because i was jumpin round like such a f**kin lunatic. then when it finished n i came outside it felt like both me arms were dislocated n me feet refused to work, they just did there own thing! anyway that was by far the best f**kin gig ive ever ever been too, it was like a warehouse rave.. the two boys were absolutely legendary on the ones n twos, no cock ups watsoever. then i come to the mc. that chap just has IT!! he f**king kept it goin all night long n was a f**kin animal, the best mc'in ive ever heard live.. i pitty the poor irish cu*t who didnt have a bleedin clue he kept handin the mic to the crowd cause he ran out of things to say,(yeah come on yeah come on) that was it hehe. twas prolly his first time n that so fair play to him.

whens the next one!!!!!!!!!! HARDCORE NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
mark-ireland
Advanced Member

Ireland
1,667 posts

17 hardcore releases
mark-ireland has attended 4 events
Posted - 2004/12/29 :  20:36:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit mark-ireland's homepage  Reply with quote
That irish mc as you call him is one of the soundest ****ing blokes youll meet unlike that ****ing prick kid he hasnt a clue hes a glory hunting **** and i hope he never gets picked again. MCRiot is much better knows how things should be and the reason he didnt look like he was good was because of the wanker kid telling what way it was going to be and hes on for the whole not cause he has more experience ****ing ****.
MCRiot all the way **** kid and bring back wuzo he was proper too.

------------------------------
We will not compromise quality for popularity amongst the minority.

http://downloads.imorecords.com/label/?id=270

http://www.irishclubbing.net

Edited by - mark-ireland on 2004/12/29 20:37:45
PILGRIM

United Kingdom
27 posts
PILGRIM has attended 1 event
Posted - 2004/12/29 :  21:05:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit PILGRIM's homepage  Reply with quote
John Boy ,Chris I think a different venue would be better. Somethin a bit smaller. I can imagine ya pockets were feelin a bit lighter today!

Anyway Big up and it was nice chattin to ya again.Like I was sayin thigs shgould be done like the UK all styles of HARDDANCE in one night, OLD SKOOL,HH,HT,HC,FREEFORM its gonna attract a bigger crowd. But then again this is dublin and dance music is gone to ****!

IF YA GOTTA WHISTLE JUST GIVE IT A BLOW,IF YA GOTTA HORN THEN GO GO GO!

DJ_Paddy-V
Starting Member

Ireland
5 posts
Posted - 2004/12/29 :  22:04:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
well i was talkin to the irish mc and yeah he was ****in sound, n at the end of the day that was the first time i seen him along with most of the other people so do you expect me to be praising him?? we all **** up every now n again as im sure u know its very intimidating playing in front of a big crowd n he proably lost his bottle but id like to see him again and maybe he can strut his stuff on the m.i.c. for the dublin hardcore possee.. and as for the english mc i breifly talked to him n he was bang on, n if you say he didnt get the place rockin n raise the ****ing roof you'd wanna clean out your ears son.

clear this up for me will ye, who was the english mc, the irish mc and who was the mc that was supposed to be there n wasnt?????

PILGRIM

United Kingdom
27 posts
PILGRIM has attended 1 event
Posted - 2004/12/29 :  22:36:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit PILGRIM's homepage  Reply with quote
None of them have a clue period!

IF YA GOTTA WHISTLE JUST GIVE IT A BLOW,IF YA GOTTA HORN THEN GO GO GO!

nhbshinobi
Starting Member

Ireland
18 posts
Posted - 2004/12/29 :  22:53:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Wickid night, exactly.. XL shoulda been in the main room for sure.
Not sure what the craic was with the door staff, but they wouldnt let one of my mates in either and then when they finaly conceded, they chucked another one of em out towards the end for sleeping at the bar lol..
God knows what the hell he was doing sleeping at he bar though, whole place was banging all night!

Only suggestion is that in the future nuskool and oldskool are thrown in together in the main room to introduce people to current hardcore sounds and show em that its very much live and kicking at the moment (in terms of new sounds, influences,etc)

Apart from that, spot on.
Was good meeting the Dublin crew and well worth the 4 hour journey!

pixietrix
Average Member

United Kingdom
215 posts
pixietrix has attended 23 events
Posted - 2004/12/29 :  23:19:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit pixietrix's homepage  Reply with quote
Me and Airtight had a blinding night, was great to meet so many friendly peeps. Hope to see yous all at the next one

DJ AIRTIGHT live on www.ineffectradio.com
Thursdays 6-7pm and Saturdays 10-12 pm.
HARDCORE MAYHEM

mark-ireland
Advanced Member

Ireland
1,667 posts

17 hardcore releases
mark-ireland has attended 4 events
Posted - 2004/12/29 :  23:25:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit mark-ireland's homepage  Reply with quote
Im not your son paddy. You havent got a clue what went on behind the scene so im not even going to argue kid is the english fella and mcriot is the irish fella.
Riot all the way.

------------------------------
We will not compromise quality for popularity amongst the minority.

http://downloads.imorecords.com/label/?id=270

http://www.irishclubbing.net

DJ_Paddy-V
Starting Member

Ireland
5 posts
Posted - 2004/12/30 :  01:04:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
mark your a bit of ****in auld one man, its just a bit of constructive criticism.

and if you arranged the gig u obvisiouly know a lot more about what went into it then i do, but i never said anything about that.
n when i was talkin to mcriot he said he wasnt that pleased with his performance n that he'd be at the next one n ask me n the lads to drop down, i think one of the lads got his number. n theres a another bloke there called leeson i think lives in ballier?? dunno if ye know him but he knows all yous n was supposed to be playin he said?? i dunno but one of the boys lives near him or something n he said he was gonna let us know about these gigs when they happen. were all big followers of the hardcore scene and will be there supporting it 100% everytime.

and tbh maybe that english fella was an ******* but i tell ye hes a ****in savage mc n ye cant take that away from him, he ****in rocked the TBMC...

mr bishi
Advanced Member

Ireland
874 posts

49 hardcore releases
mr bishi has attended 16 events
Posted - 2004/12/30 :  01:22:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I had a wicked night never stopped dancing from start to finish, im dying now though that was the first bit of excercise i had in montths.
The doormen where ****in out of order, they pegged out one of my buds for no reason also bit disapointed that feck all people started dancing till vibes came on.
All round it was a top night, met loads of sound people and had a good laugh.
Roll on the next one and get xl in the main room.

Hell hath no fury like a hippo with a machine gun.

m_j

Ireland
117 posts
m_j has attended 3 events
Posted - 2004/12/30 :  02:15:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit m_j's homepage  Reply with quote
SAVAGE NIGHT! definately one of the best ive ever had out! heard some great music, and met some very sound people!!! had a great laugh before, during and after the gig! didnt get to bed till about 10 this morning, and ive been in bits all day. just back from the pub to cure the hangover. mc riot is dead sound, i was chattin to him at this one and the last one. i didnt meet the english lad but in fairness i couldnt give a sh1te bout mcs cos im there for the tunes and i could barely make out a word either of them were saying anyway. all in all i had a great night and i was delighted to see a better turn out than the last one.

@mark-ireland and dj-probe and anyone else who couldnt get in - unlucky you couldnt get past those pricks at the door - its not the end of the world, therell be bigger and better raves to go to in the future

and to everyone who came back to my flat afterwards - youre welcome back anytime!!!

rhythm is your liberation!

m_j

Ireland
117 posts
m_j has attended 3 events
Posted - 2004/12/30 :  02:21:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit m_j's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wild Irish Raver:
quote:
Originally posted by m_j:
quote:
Originally posted by Wild Irish Raver:

MJ u from tullamore is it???
i'm outside there!
dunno if we had this conversation b4 lol bad memory!

yeah im from tullamore, dont think i had this conversation b4, my memories not the best either(too many years of fryin me brain). im from ashley court in the town but livin in dublin for college most of the year. never thought id meet any1 from this kip of a town on here! where abouts near tullamore are ya?

hahaha what the ****?? what a coincidence that i walked into ur gaff tonight....weird as ****!!!Sound As ****

lol coincedence me arse! you stalker!!!

john-riot
Starting Member

Ireland
6 posts
Posted - 2004/12/30 :  13:35:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
this is for paddy just wanna say i never said to u or anyone that i wasent pleased with my mcing i was on for like 10 mins and i passed the mic around as i was on at end and wanted to get the crowd in touch with me as i hadent been on all nite and it did no harm and as for u saying im crap ok tats fine but as for saying kid is better i dont think so my self i think im much better at rapping and mcing but dont take that the wrong way i dont mean it in a way to say i love myself but u dont have a breeze what it was like for me and what went on be4 i was on stage i wasent in the mood for a party after the way i was treated so think what u want and maybe u can mc for the next one and show us all how it done as u said mc riot hadent a clue good luck

Wild Irish Raver

Ireland
332 posts
Wild Irish Raver has attended 7 events
Posted - 2004/12/30 :  13:37:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
hahaha ya bitch...jesus i just woke up feel like ive been hit by a ****in bus my whole body is killin me
newho i had a savage nite can still picture poor ol nathy in de make up lol Legend!
And as for hardcore nation it was savage even tho i was slightly pissed and dont rem it all hahaha got TWO kisses off dougal and vibes sound fellas!couldnt hear the m.c's at all!!!
defo gonna be at the next one!
see ya 2moro nite prob michael mite head up for a few drinks
slán

Why o why cant you just accept it..im a raver not a crazy drug addict!!

john-riot
Starting Member

Ireland
6 posts
Posted - 2004/12/30 :  13:46:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
one more thing im sick of reading me or mc kid ant got a clue how to mc why not put yourself up and come on stage those people who think they can do better like pigrim u say the mcs are rubbish why dont u come and show us how its done sure u never even came for the frist gig next time come up and take the mic then we can all see how god like u are on the mic maybe we can get a pic with u after all u are the worlds best mc or are u??????? prove it

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 10 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.59 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page