Fuck the Prejudice 2

Printer friendly
Page: 
of 5

Author Thread  
JeremyC

United States
43 posts
Posted - 2004/07/10 :  20:02:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
This sounds like a nice party and I really want to see Luna-C. Too bad I work Friday nights and Saturday mornings I think I might try and work something out though. Anyone else thinking about this from the Baltimore/DC area. We might be able to carpool or something and cut some costs. I hate the $22.00 in tolls you gotta pay to go up 95.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
milo
Advanced Member

Canada
3,391 posts

347 hardcore releases
milo is verified hardcore artist milo has attended 89 events
Posted - 2004/07/10 :  22:43:38  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit milo's homepage  Reply with quote
road trip is becoming more probable, anyone between syracuse and NYC who might be interested let me know

Lissy
Starting Member

United States
19 posts
Posted - 2004/07/11 :  02:46:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
see.. what we REALLY need.. is one in ROCHESTER NY.. but ill stop dreaming before i pee my self laughing.. no one, no events, nothing ever comes to rochester..

No matter where you are you are my lucky star..

I am the very proud girlfriend of a very wonderful boy who is presently becoming a US Marine.. OoH hOw SexSi..

Im in love with a Marine

milo
Advanced Member

Canada
3,391 posts

347 hardcore releases
Posted - 2004/07/11 :  03:05:52  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit milo's homepage  Reply with quote
what are u talking about?! just for you crew is tearin' up the roccity scene, they just had a party with devastate and sharkey, and in september they're bringing in BANG! and another unconfirmed headliner. Keep your eyes peeled ;) also get ont he ferry to toronto for some good parties

Lissy
Starting Member

United States
19 posts
Posted - 2004/07/11 :  04:06:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
no way.. ive never heard of anything like this coming to rochester..
id be more than happy to jump on the ferry.. if they ever get it fixed.. and it stayes fixed this time ;)

I am the very proud girlfriend of a very wonderful boy who is presently becoming a US Marine.. OoH hOw SexSi..

Im in love with a Marine

Lissy
Starting Member

United States
19 posts
Posted - 2004/07/11 :  04:11:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
.. I stand corrected.. but that party was at water street, not a big place at all, im talking bring a bigger venue party cuz im sure we got bigger places than water street

Im in love with a Marine

ac slater

United States
89 posts
ac slater is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2004/07/13 :  06:13:17  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit ac slater's homepage  Reply with quote
^^^ Why do you complain about no hardcore parties in Rochester then dont go because the venue is too small? Besides if people dont come out and support whats the point of getting a big venue? I think that place is the same size or bigger than most of the venues in the region anyway.

There have been plenty of hardcore parties there. I've been to two in the past year and they both kicked ass!

lucificifus
Advanced Member

United States
1,518 posts
lucificifus has attended 2 events
Posted - 2004/07/13 :  08:30:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lucificifus's homepage  Reply with quote
DAMN! I would be in the area if it wasnt just a month earlier? Any chances of that? No? Didnt think so.

But PLEASE dont complain about no events in your area! I live in Colorado, and even in the capital, Denver, they're ain't sh*t for raves or parties. Thats why I am practicing some sets, so I can... sh*t, play for myself I guess!

IF ANY1 SEE'S A PARTY IN COLORADO PLEASEOPLEASEOPLEASE SEND ME A PM!

Oh, and Squishy, just go. Seriously, just go. I would kill to have a chance to see ANY hardcore live.

w00t's for every1 going, have fun!

-----------------------------
This boot, your ass

i r h0tx0r
u r n0tx0r

Dash

United States
116 posts
Dash has attended 2 events
Posted - 2004/07/14 :  01:04:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lissy:
.. I stand corrected.. but that party was at water street, not a big place at all, im talking bring a bigger venue party cuz im sure we got bigger places than water street

Not trying to be a dick, but wtf are you talking about. I was there and I thought that venue was fine. There were two rooms that were both really nice. I've been to hardcore parties that were at much smaller venues. I really don't know what you're complaining about.

beggers can't be choosers

Cyborgasm
Advanced Member

Canada
678 posts
Cyborgasm has attended 9 events
Posted - 2004/07/15 :  01:01:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
can't wait for this.
i'd be up for a road trip if i can't my crew to come out
(haven't asked them yet so...)

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2004/07/15 :  02:06:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by ac slater:
Why do you complain about no hardcore parties in Rochester then dont go because the venue is too small? Besides if people dont come out and support whats the point of getting a big venue?

exactly. support your local scene!

"we'll delete the weak"

Squishy Star
Advanced Member

United States
2,242 posts
Squishy Star has attended 15 events
Posted - 2004/07/15 :  02:36:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Squishy Star's homepage  Reply with quote
uh! all of you are coming from ALL over the place and I just still 15 minutes or so away.
You think in 2 years there be another event in the city??

milo
Advanced Member

Canada
3,391 posts

347 hardcore releases
Posted - 2004/07/15 :  06:36:28  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit milo's homepage  Reply with quote
squishy just go, things will be fine, if you're worried then i'm sure from what you've said before you're mom would love to see a real rave =P

ac slater

United States
89 posts
ac slater is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2004/07/15 :  15:44:04  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit ac slater's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Squishy Star:
uh! all of you are coming from ALL over the place and I just still 15 minutes or so away.
You think in 2 years there be another event in the city??

There is one in September I believe. Go.

Anyway, FTP2 is gonna = awesome!

Squishy Star
Advanced Member

United States
2,242 posts
Squishy Star has attended 15 events
Posted - 2004/07/16 :  09:32:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Squishy Star's homepage  Reply with quote
-----
Quote:
"There is one in September I believe."
-----
Oh, really??

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.3 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page