Page: 
of 5

Author Thread  
Squishy Star
Advanced Member

United States
2,242 posts
Squishy Star has attended 15 events
Posted - 2004/06/21 :  18:54:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Squishy Star's homepage  Reply with quote
Ugh! Now I really really Really want to go! It'd be a great thing to do before I start high school, wouldn't it? Like I want to go and all but I think it'd be wierd because I'm only 14. I told my sister, who's also 14 and goes to shows were you have to be 16+, said I should just atleast go in and check it out...

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Dash

United States
116 posts
Dash has attended 2 events
Posted - 2004/06/21 :  20:33:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
hmmmmm......live about two hours away. Think I'm gonna have to go

ac slater

United States
89 posts
ac slater is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2004/06/22 :  05:26:41  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit ac slater's homepage  Reply with quote
Everyone on the northeast coast of the USA HAS to go to this. Our area is lacking HEAVILY in hardcore, and everyone needs to come out and have a blast and support the music.

There will be flyers there for more upcoming hardcore events in the NY/NJ/PA area!

Oh yea...Luna-C!!! Rotterdam Terror Corps!!!!! I can't wait!

Squishy Star
Advanced Member

United States
2,242 posts
Posted - 2004/06/22 :  16:24:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Squishy Star's homepage  Reply with quote
AC Slater, what if your not 16+...but you really want to go?

milo
Advanced Member

Canada
3,391 posts

347 hardcore releases
milo is verified hardcore artist milo has attended 89 events
Posted - 2004/06/22 :  18:34:28  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit milo's homepage  Reply with quote
you forgot to include yourself ac

this guy can rock it so hard

Squishy Star
Advanced Member

United States
2,242 posts
Posted - 2004/06/22 :  18:35:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Squishy Star's homepage  Reply with quote
Was it said that Slipknots is gonna be there...?

milo
Advanced Member

Canada
3,391 posts

347 hardcore releases
Posted - 2004/06/22 :  19:40:06  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit milo's homepage  Reply with quote
some of them, they are in that group AMPT that is performing

Squishy Star
Advanced Member

United States
2,242 posts
Posted - 2004/06/22 :  20:16:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Squishy Star's homepage  Reply with quote
Why would they have a band like that performing there??

ac slater

United States
89 posts
ac slater is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2004/06/22 :  20:36:56  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit ac slater's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Squishy Star:
AC Slater, what if your not 16+...but you really want to go?

Well it says 16+ so I'm assuming you can't go. I'm not sure if they are going to actually check ID's. I really can't picture them checking every ID that comes in the door.

I really have no idea, I'm not involved with that side of the event. I'm just playing there.

Squishy Star
Advanced Member

United States
2,242 posts
Posted - 2004/06/22 :  20:44:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Squishy Star's homepage  Reply with quote
Well, what if you go with someone that's older?

Squishy Star
Advanced Member

United States
2,242 posts
Posted - 2004/06/22 :  20:54:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Squishy Star's homepage  Reply with quote
Ugh! This suxs!! The last **** the Prejudice back in '03 was an all age event (I think). Why can't it be the same for this one??
Finally there's an event that isn't over 2 hours away and I can't go because I'm 2 years underage. Watch, with my luck when I'm 16, there isn't going to be a single hardcore event as close to me as this one!

Mikeage

United States
131 posts
Mikeage has attended 41 events
Posted - 2004/06/22 :  22:10:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mikeage's homepage  Reply with quote
Squish, just go with people who are 16+ or maybe just look like it. As for having ID, why not just say you don't have your license yet? I don't even think you can get one at 16 (I'm from Jersey though and I'm not familiar with NY driving age, so I could be wrong).

Do it with style or don't bother doing it.

milo
Advanced Member

Canada
3,391 posts

347 hardcore releases
Posted - 2004/06/22 :  23:02:23  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit milo's homepage  Reply with quote
16+ is an all ages, 16 is just the recommended age to go, it's your own judgement if you're ready or not.

and it's just some members of slipknot playing, i imagine the DJ they have in the band is part of it and that's about it. plus, that line up in that room is some serious gabber and hardcore

tklown
Advanced Member

United States
512 posts
tklown has attended 15 events
Posted - 2004/06/23 :  06:56:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tklown's homepage  Reply with quote
Squish, I'd say that it would be worth it to just give it a try. As for the Slipknot thing, all that I know about that is Sid Wilson of Slipknot and he spins gabber and jungle/drum and bass under the name DJ Starscream (http://www.djstarscream.com). Here is an excerpt from the BIO section of his site
"DJ Starscream continues to break musical barriers with his membership in the newly formed music group AMPT. Featuring eastcoast hardcore DJ Rob Gee on vocals and members of Biohazard, AMPT will redefine music in its own right with an innovative combination of metal, hip-hop and electronica. With this musical combination and background, AMPT will definitely be a force to be reckoned with, now and in the future"

Edited by - tklown on 2004/06/23 07:04:39
Lissy
Starting Member

United States
19 posts
Posted - 2004/07/09 :  19:29:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
this just got me super excited... now I only need a ride across the state..

No matter where you are you are my lucky star..

I am the very proud girlfriend of a very wonderful boy who is presently becoming a US Marine.. OoH hOw SexSi..

Im in love with a Marine

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.2 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page