Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore

Force & Styles

Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Luz1978

United Kingdom
69 posts
Posted - 2024/05/22 :  17:36:32  Show profile Send a private message
So it is finally happening, the back catalogue being remastered and released digitally (and on vinyl) - is on Facebook.

Didn’t think it would happen!! Think I am over it a bit now and not as excited as I would have been a while ago, but will likely still make a purchase!

Alert moderator
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,139 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2024/05/23 :  21:09:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
No, it's not a backcat release.

It's going to be a picky listing of their combined works between 1995 and 1997/98.

So no thing earlier, not later, nothing made by themselves as solo artist (so no Unique stuff), and no other stuff released on the original version of UK Dance.

The only thing that appears to be good with this is perhaps 1 or 2 unreleased tracks.

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJ_FunDaBounce
Advanced Member

Colombia
1,981 posts
Posted - 2024/05/23 :  22:31:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ_FunDaBounce's homepage
do we have a tracklist? I couldn't find the facebook post.

http://www.brightspeedrecordings.com/

silver
Admin

Japan
12,560 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2024/05/24 :  00:25:38  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
I think they talk about it in the podcast, but I didn't listen myself so don't quote me :)

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,139 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2024/05/24 :  06:24:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
Only the tracklist for the tracks appearing on the vinyl has been revealed in one of the comments (cant find it now ). They say the USB will contain about 60 tracks.

Edited by - Samination on 2024/05/24 06:52:15
Luz1978

United Kingdom
69 posts
Posted - 2024/05/24 :  07:20:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Luz1978's homepage
To be honest at this point as long as the old stuff like Frankie’s lead etc is remastered I will take that.

I have the force and evolution box set that kniteforce did, so only bothered about the stuff they did after that, so remastering ‘all over the UK’ and the set of tracks they had on that united dance album (white cover) will be a start…

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,139 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2024/05/24 :  07:25:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
personally, I was more interested in getting Look At Me Now and Make Believe in better quality than I can get from my own vinyl and a unfading copy of Heart of Africa... but these are deemed to be "too millennial" for this bundle (even though Heart of Africa is from 97/98).

But they have mentioned that they wasnt fond of Look At Me Now, at least the version that was eventually pressed to vinyl.

Luz1978

United Kingdom
69 posts
Posted - 2024/05/24 :  08:19:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Luz1978's homepage
Just assumed that heart of Africa and what ever was on the flip of that would be part of this.

Was only available on the vinyl release that came with the album it was on I think, can’t recall the name right now… had timebomb (not f&s) and a few other decent tacks on it.

Follow me is also a track I have never been able to get a good sounding version of, have the vinyl but that is not pressed very well…

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,139 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2024/05/24 :  08:51:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
Heart of Africa was released on another label (Nuffin but Noize), and had a non force&styles track as its flipside.

Senti la passione is also releases on the same label, and by F&S's logic, this track would also be too "fresh"

Luz1978

United Kingdom
69 posts
Posted - 2024/05/24 :  11:46:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Luz1978's homepage
That’s it, thought they were both on same vinyl, have almost all of the nuffin but noize releases on viny, so got mixed up!!

Album was called this is noize I think.

Anyway will look out for a track list for the box set, also can get a digital download of set me free if you sign up on their website…

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,139 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2024/05/24 :  12:54:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Luz1978:
That’s it, thought they were both on same vinyl, have almost all of the nuffin but noize releases on viny, so got mixed up!!

Album was called this is noize I think.

Anyway will look out for a track list for the box set, also can get a digital download of set me free if you sign up on their website…

I have all the vinyls as well (except for the very first one), the Promo/Sampler CD as well as the Original/Sony version of This is Noize Album-CD.

warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,953 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2024/05/24 :  21:29:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage
Make sure you are subscribing to their e-mail list. They are sending out free downloads. Today's e-mail had an unreleased remix for download.

DJ_FunDaBounce
Advanced Member

Colombia
1,981 posts
Posted - 2024/05/24 :  22:37:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ_FunDaBounce's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
Make sure you are subscribing to their e-mail list. They are sending out free downloads. Today's e-mail had an unreleased remix for download.

Thanks for the heads up! :)

http://www.brightspeedrecordings.com/

MusicILove
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
MusicILove is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2024/05/25 :  01:24:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit MusicILove's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:

Today's email?

What was in it?

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,139 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2024/05/25 :  10:59:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
I havent received any new email, so warped must be referring to the email everyone got for registered for the mailouts, which was the unoffical remix of Set You Free.

if you ask me, that remix is so bad. the vocals and piano are so out of tune it's grating. I dont know if this is how it originally sounded like, as the free download was a Kingsize remake of it.

Edited by - Samination on 2024/05/25 11:02:00
warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,953 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2024/05/25 :  13:42:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
I havent received any new email, so warped must be referring to the email everyone got for registered for the mailouts, which was the unoffical remix of Set You Free.

if you ask me, that remix is so bad. the vocals and piano are so out of tune it's grating. I dont know if this is how it originally sounded like, as the free download was a Kingsize remake of it.

Yes, that's the one! And yes, it was kind of an odd mix. But still a nice treat

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.92 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page