Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
DJ BENSON
Starting Member

United Kingdom
16 posts
DJ BENSON has attended 2 events
Posted - 2004/11/25 :  05:05:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ BENSON's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Doc Matrix:
I just got the flyer from HTID for their next event:

"NEXT HTID EVENT SAT 27TH NOV SEOne COMPLEX LONDON > FRANTIC - THE POWER & THE GLORY - WILDCHILD"

Breeze, Dougal and Styles are listed as playing at that, which explains why they're not coming to Godspeed.

Thing is, AMS is listed as playing there as well? What gives? Has he been dropped from the Godspeed lineup? I hope not, I wanted to hear him drop "Hardcore Renegade" on the main floor :(

Breeze is also playin at Jedi hardcore in the uk on the same night....

Would love to be in oz for this event as it sounds like its gonna be a belter, believe me you lot are in for a wicked night as all the uk dj's are the dogs bolloxs at our events in the uk, ive even played along side most of them and you will definatly get yer moneys worth out of them....

best UK Dj in yer line up is SHARKEY with out a doubt...

Nuff sed

DJ Benson
Vibealite resident.
Hardcore forever

Alert moderator Go to top of page
mr_loki

Australia
22 posts
mr_loki has attended 4 events
Posted - 2004/11/26 :  09:48:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
only 24 hours till godspeed...!!!!!!!!11111111

CAN'T WAIT!!! ^^

(...and still no lineup) O.O;

hmm... so that's how u edit... *cough*

kay - instead of double postin - i'll be addin to what i said n be contradicting myself heh

*tries to figure out how to attach images*

aah bugger it - i tried... use this instead!

http://forum.echild.info/showthread.php?t=33274

big thanks to the ppl on echild for that!

Edited by - mr_loki on 2004/11/26 10:04:42
Hardstylist
Starting Member

Australia
11 posts
Hardstylist has attended 7 events
Posted - 2004/11/27 :  01:50:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
MAN IM PUMPED , TIMETABLE LOOKS GOOD ! AND IM SO ****IN READY FOR THIS RAV3!!

mr_loki

Australia
22 posts
mr_loki has attended 4 events
Posted - 2004/11/28 :  03:57:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
all i can say is... scott brown... elysium - then heartbeatz... BACK TO BACK!!! IT WENT OFF!!! nuff said.

shame hixxy didn't rock up =/

but an hour n a half of scotty was nuff to make up for it keke

team rocket did an awesome anthems set as well - choice stuff that

tomE also had a pretty wikkid old skool set - cept he threw some tracks in at the end that just didn't fit O.O;

brisk absolutely destroyed the place - got the whole crowd pumpin like nothin else - with the help of an mc whose name i'm unsure of (pommy accent n all) - damn fast paced n full of energy! he helped kick the crowd into gear again with a massive hardcore set!

sharkey sounded like he nailed it too - didn't stay too long after he started... *cough*

great night it was!!! =D

the crowd in the main arena was AWESOME! lookin down on it from the top of the stairs was craaaaazy - watchin thousands of ppl all going off at once - jumpin to the beat n groovin to the melodies at the same time - chanting the same tune... *tear* reminds me why "i'm a raaaver" hehe ^^

CriticalTrance

Australia
44 posts
CriticalTrance has attended 10 events
Posted - 2004/11/28 :  08:21:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CriticalTrance's homepage  Reply with quote
fcuk yeah one night i wont forget in a hurry
i know what u mean every time i went down the stairs into the main arena i had to just stop and take it all in

i couldnt move today i havent gotten into it like that in way too long.

i want very happy either that hixxy didnt turn up but still.. was fcukin awesome

"welcome to my world, do you feel alive? it's all a bad dream spinning in your lonely head"

Dj Jizz
Starting Member

Australia
5 posts
Posted - 2004/11/28 :  10:35:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote

OH MY GOD THAT WAS AN AWESOME RAVE , shame on hixxy , apparently injured his neck but oh well , scott brown made up for him , BILLY BUNTER WENT OFF omg he was crazy , just woke up lol from last night ay , pretty phat and KEVIN ENRGY got the crowd going too while team rocket was in the other arena playing some good anthems ay , well , uh , yeah it was REAL GOOD whoever didnt go missed out but yeah i hope to see more of the 7 internationals that went in future RAVES ay , peace out

john pollock

Lokan

Australia
75 posts

57 hardcore releases
Lokan has attended 4 events
Posted - 2004/11/29 :  04:54:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Great night.
Kevin Energy rocked the place!
I was a bit upset by no Hixxy, but he was injured so what can ya do.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.75 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page