Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
Dj Jizz
Starting Member

Australia
5 posts
Posted - 2004/10/21 :  09:48:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Hell yeah looks like its going to be Phat , i cant wait till its on , i bought my ticket like 1 month ago but ive heard off other forums that Scott Brown and Hixxy are supposed to be flying up to brisbane after their sets at godspeed to do another set at Critical Mass in brissy , shame , Shall be ****ing awesome anyway

john pollock

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Cotts
Advanced Member

Australia
917 posts
Cotts has donated money to the site Cotts has attended 15 events
Posted - 2004/11/01 :  13:40:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cotts's homepage  Reply with quote
I so want to go to that BADLY never been to anything before rave etc.. and want to check it out seeing as scott brown is my fav artist. Im at schoolies that week though and all my friends are having a cry that i am even considering going. looks like im going to have to miss this one :(, i know im gonna regret not going what u guys think i should do. Schoolies or Godspeed?

pacman
Advanced Member

Australia
1,132 posts

190 hardcore releases
pacman has attended 8 events
Posted - 2004/11/01 :  14:56:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit pacman's homepage  Reply with quote
cotts: as good as this party is going to be, go to schoolies...

scott brown is pretty much a regular at godspeeds now, and he will no doubt be back in the first half of next year. so go and enjoy yourself with the knowledge that you'll probably get to see most of these djs at some other stage next year.

gobbo23
Advanced Member

Australia
758 posts

238 hardcore releases
gobbo23 has attended 8 events
Posted - 2004/11/01 :  22:07:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
if you had planned to go schoolies from 27th-4th you could always do what i did, which is delay flights or departure for a day, that way you get the best of both worlds. Though it was probably an easier choice for me seeings i am going to gold coast twice once from 13-20th november and 27-4th

Cotts
Advanced Member

Australia
917 posts
Cotts has donated money to the site Cotts has attended 15 events
Posted - 2004/11/02 :  06:52:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cotts's homepage  Reply with quote
Yeah pacman i guess your right, i guess schoolies is only once and they will be back, thanks for that

Jords
Average Member

Australia
154 posts
Jords has attended 8 events
Posted - 2004/11/02 :  22:39:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Best lineup I think I've seen in Aus. Powerhouse have really outdone themselves, I'm so happy. Can't wait for this party it's going to be massive!

Doc Matrix
Starting Member

Australia
4 posts
Posted - 2004/11/11 :  03:38:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I just got the flyer from HTID for their next event:

"NEXT HTID EVENT SAT 27TH NOV SEOne COMPLEX LONDON > FRANTIC - THE POWER & THE GLORY - WILDCHILD"

Breeze, Dougal and Styles are listed as playing at that, which explains why they're not coming to Godspeed.

Thing is, AMS is listed as playing there as well? What gives? Has he been dropped from the Godspeed lineup? I hope not, I wanted to hear him drop "Hardcore Renegade" on the main floor :(

Edited by - Doc Matrix on 2004/11/11 03:39:18
Hardstylist
Starting Member

Australia
11 posts
Hardstylist has attended 7 events
Posted - 2004/11/19 :  05:14:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
has anyone got the lineup? if so cud they please post it up .. :>

mr_loki

Australia
22 posts
mr_loki has attended 4 events
Posted - 2004/11/23 :  11:05:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
doc matrix - this has come up before

thanks to time differences on the international scale (...and aeroplanes! WOO!) - artists are able to play 2 events on the same day =D

i was just as befuzzled last time i saw the same artists on different flyers for the same day ^^;

and i'm with hardstylist - POST A LINEUP! plzkthx

i really wanna plan out my night n make sure i ain't miss out on any artists!!

...btw - make sure to wear party hats - bday celebrations goin down on sat! keke

Lokan

Australia
75 posts

57 hardcore releases
Lokan has attended 4 events
Posted - 2004/11/23 :  20:10:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
What's the story with the Godspeed timetable?
Powerhouse are usually pretty good with releasing timetables before the events, but nobody knows anything about this Godspeed.
It's kind of a bother 'cause alot of people are stressing about how early they should get there considering Scott Brown and Hixxy are supposed to be playing early.

Hardstylist
Starting Member

Australia
11 posts
Hardstylist has attended 7 events
Posted - 2004/11/24 :  07:56:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
3 more sleeps *drools*
im stoked about this party

CriticalTrance

Australia
44 posts
CriticalTrance has attended 10 events
Posted - 2004/11/24 :  08:51:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CriticalTrance's homepage  Reply with quote
if anyone knows when hixxy and scott brown r on please post.. what time should i get there?

hehe i have to go straight out from it in the morning talk about being dead on your feet

"welcome to my world, do you feel alive? it's all a bad dream spinning in your lonely head"

mr_loki

Australia
22 posts
Posted - 2004/11/24 :  10:58:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
woo! it's all about going on CPX and trying to win free tickets to godspeed even though u already have some haha

mr_loki

Australia
22 posts
Posted - 2004/11/24 :  11:00:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
woo! it's all about going on CPX and trying to win free tickets to godspeed even though u already have some haha

"use a pen sideshow bob" <----- my second of fame =D lol

WOO! won the ticket too! haha mmm... VIP *drools*

ah well - guess it'll be a nice suprise when we get there

damn powerhouse and their marketing ploys... not releasin times so everyone gets there at 9pm! heh

gobbo23
Advanced Member

Australia
758 posts

238 hardcore releases
gobbo23 has attended 8 events
Posted - 2004/11/24 :  13:59:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
sold out?????

true or false

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.39 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page