Total online 1943
 Radio listeners 174+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: Australia / New Zealand

Hard Wars Indoors - Party Island (8 attended)

Printer friendly
Page: 
of 5

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Lilley has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/08/05 :  19:24:59  Show profile Send a private message
[8 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: Hard Wars Indoors - Party Island
Starts: 2006/11/18
State/Territory: New South Wales

age group: open age (16+)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

name: HARD WARS - INDOORS
PARTY ISLAND
Launching the Summer party season

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

date: Saturday 18th November 2005 (10pm - 7am)

venue: The Atrium - Macquarie University (Culloden Road, North Ryde)

info: First release tickets through OVERDRIVE.COM.AU and
Central Station Records (Darlinghurst)

$35 + bf
($20 cheaper than standard tickets).

Tickets officially go on sale -
Friday 28th July, 2006

SATURDAY 18TH NOVEMBER, 2006 (10PM-7AM)
The Entire Atrium Complex at Macquarie Uni

HARD WARS INDOORS is proud to present 3 of the World’s most influential Hardcore and Gabber DJ’s, together with the premier Australian talent, in what can only be described as one of Australia’s best entertainment venues. The Atrium complex at Macquarie University features a massive main arena capable of holding almost 3,500 people, as well as a second arena for 1,000 people, and a third more intimate music arena. Balance all that space with giant outdoor areas and you have the perfect venue for our yearly HARD WARS event.

Bringing together the Worlds’ best Hardcore and gabber DJ’s, including Scott Brown from Evolution Records in the UK, DJ NAME REMOVED UNTIL CONTRACT SIGNED, and finally DJ Neophyte from Neophyte Recordings in the Netherlands.

SCOTT BROWN
THE WORLD'S NUMBER 1 HARDCORE DJ : EVOLUTION RECORDS

DJ NEOPHYTE
THE MOST RECOGNISED GABBER DJ IN THE WORLD
NEOPHYTE RECORDS : THE NETHERLANDS

3RD INTERNATIONAL
TO BE ADVERTISED SHORTLY

Local stars include
Impact (UK/Aus), MM9 (Live),
Fenix, Suae, Weaver, Matrix, Speedracer, Haze, Simon Barwood (WA), Thief (QLD), Midian, Nexus Project, Crystal, Jim Jams, Aladdin and guests

HARD WARS INDOORS IS an all night, all ages, Hardcore marathon.

Running from 10pm through to 7am, you will witness 9 hours of awesome tunes across 3 amazing arenas.

The production will be supplied by the team at BLM and ORACLE lasers, and I you were out our recent HELTER SKELTER party, you will know what too expect. Combining the talents of these party professionals will allow HARD WARS INDOORS to offer one of the most technically advanced light and lasers shows ever seen in Australia. Utilising massive water cooled, full colour lasers, mirror and smoke effects, stunning 360 degree intelligent moving lights, plus the now legendary Turbo Sound system.

Prepare for what can only be described as the most impressive HARD WARS event yet. More Internationals, more locals, more production, more intense party action. Are you ready Australia?

LOCALS
Impact (UK/Aus), MM9 (Live), Fenix, Suae, Weaver, Matrix, Speedracer, Haze, Simon Barwood (WA), Thief (QLD), Midian, Nexus Project, Crystal, Jim Jams, Aladdin and guests

AUTOGRAPH HUT
Our 3 international guests will be available to sign the official HARD WARS – OUTDOORS merchandise (t-shirts, posters etc, among other things) prior to their performances. Come on over to the booth, grab some cool gear and get your favourite International/s to sign it. Or for those really dedicated, get them to sign you :)

ALCOHOL BAR
What would a mega party be without some “drinks with friends” If you’re over 18, come on over to the Alcohol area. We’ll be selling standard drinks and some special HARD WARS concoctions, thanks to the nutters at Red Bull. Photo ID required . .. but of course!

SCOTT BROWN
THE WORLD'S NUMBER 1 HARDCORE DJ : EVOLUTION RECORDS
Voted the world's Number One Hardcore DJ, Hard Wars is proud to welcome back Scott Brown for his once a year performance exclusively for our Sydney event. The owner of Evolution Records and Evolution Plus, Scott is responsible for anthems that have touched generations of ravers - from the old skool days of Now Is The Time and The Rezerection Anthem (Do what ya like) to Nu Skool anthems like Elysium Plus, Definition of a Bad Boy, Gang Bang Society, Neckbreaker and Boomstick. He tours the world constantly playing everywhere there's a hardcore scene, such as Switzerland, Canada, America, Australia, Hong Kong and Japan. His diversity as a DJ and a producer allows him to be one of the very few UK DJ's capable of playing at a UK mega-event like Slammin' Vinyl or HTID one night, and then jumping on a plane to play at a massive gabber party in The Netherlands the next night. Despite his world #1 ranking he's one of the most down to earth people in the international scene, and is easily the most recognised name in the Hardcore movement. Without question, Scott Brown is one of the hardcore elite, and a Godfather of the Hardcore scene. Do not miss Scott as he absolutely tears it up at HARD WARS INDOORS!

DJ NEOPHYTE
THE MOST RECOGNISED GABBER DJ IN THE WORLD
NEOPHYTE RECORDS : THE NETHERLANDS
The man. The legend. One of the most famous and prolific performers and producers in the global hardcore scene, DJ Neophyte is the brain behind the enormous collection of tunes the likes of Neophyte and Bodylotion have released. Right from the early days of tunes like Back in my Brain and A Rotterdam Gabber, Neophyte's music has constantly set the standard for other hardcore producers to follow. A look at his release history shows some of the biggest hardcore tunes of all time: Hardcore To Da Bone, Braincracking, Army of Hardcore, D.R.U.G.S, Number One Fan, The Tunnel, Bastard/*******, Execute, Happy is voor Hobos and many, many more. Yet, given the fact that he's been releasing since 1992, Neophyte can still be considered one of the most innovative people in the hardcore scene. His DJ performances are of legendary status, bringing together the newest sounds fresh out of Holland. After his set you will believe you have just had a glimpse of the future of hardcore - a remarkable fact given the long history this man has behind the decks.

Owner of the infamous Neophyte Records, and certainly the most recognised name in the global hardcore scene, there's nothing that this man has not achieved. It almost is unfair to even attempt to describe his stature, such is the respect he commands from his fellow producers and punters alike. In March he came and played, and blew the roof off the small arena at Atrium, Now in the cavernous main arena for HARD WARS INDOORS, with 3,500 up for it punters, Neophyte on the wheels of steel. . . do we need to say more?

3RD INTERNATIONAL
TO BE ADVERTISED SHORTLY

Tickets:

Last year for HARD WARS OUTDOORS, we made it quite clear that the event would NOT sell out. We had been given a capacity of over 15,000 people, and of course we knew we’d never get near that figure.

Well now this year, we have to make a much more important statement, you may want read over this line twice . . .THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT. We can absolutely guarantee it. Perhaps a week before the event, perhaps two weeks before. No matter what, it will sell out and we KNOW we will turn away several thousand people.

We have been given a set capacity, and with the ridiculously cheap early bird tickets, and for that matter, the cheap full price tickets, the event is set to sell out. Think about it. Three of the World’s most popular Hardcore and Gabber DJ’s, for $35 early bird and $55 full price. That is simply incredible. No other promoter in Sydney can offer such a mad deal!

First release tickets through OVERDRIVE.COM.AU and Central Station Records (Darlinghurst) $35 + bf ($20 cheaper than standard tickets).

Standard tickets available right up to the event for $55 +bf from all stores including Overdrive.com.au and Central Station Records (Darlinghurst)

Tickets also available from TICKETEK for $58 + bf

HARD WARS INDOORS is recommended for people 16 years and above. Alcohol can be obtained with 18+ photo ID

Alert moderator
nins

Australia
38 posts
nins has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/08/06 :  08:19:06  Show profile  Send a private message
YES! Definitely going to this one!! This will be my bday rave!! Also

from www.overdrive.com.au

"We are now proud to advise that DJ UFO from RAVERBABY RECORDS in the UK will be performing at HARD WARS. We are also about to sign contracts with another GABBER International, and finally, we are just waiting on contracts for our Third Main Headliner from England.

In total we will have 5 massive International Acts, 3 x Happy Hard, 2 x Gabber!"

It is gonna be AWESOME! even though it is Fenix's event................. I gonna go for the music and DJs!!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - nins on 2006/08/06 08:19:53
charlieee
Advanced Member

Australia
1,422 posts
charlieee has attended 11 events
Posted - 2006/08/06 :  11:11:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit charlieee's homepage
lol same as me man im gonna b going 2 dis for my b'day (even though my bday is on the 29th of dec lol

Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Posted - 2006/08/07 :  06:58:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage
yeh im lovin the date hey. week after HSC and on my bday as well. turn 18 at midnight. its gona be awesome fully scat 4 bday yeh

gobbo23
Advanced Member

Australia
758 posts

238 hardcore releases
gobbo23 has attended 8 events
Posted - 2006/08/09 :  11:25:55  Show profile  Send a private message
Now added.... UFO and D Passion.

A possible 5th international to come

charlieee
Advanced Member

Australia
1,422 posts
Posted - 2006/08/09 :  11:37:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit charlieee's homepage
oh man u srs i so wanna go but my mum wont let me any ideas on how to go but still not get busted?

Cotts
Advanced Member

Australia
917 posts
Cotts has donated money to the site Cotts has attended 15 events
Posted - 2006/08/09 :  12:17:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cotts's homepage
im keen to go, but im VERY VERY VERY Sceptical about hard wars events after the Hard Wars outdoors total event idiocy.

That event was so terrible I dont think im going to take my chances with this one becuase of it. Im sorry but the event organisation for the last hard wars was utterly pathetic and im not going to trust this one.

ihaveduff
Advanced Member

Australia
944 posts

28 hardcore releases
ihaveduff has attended 11 events
Posted - 2006/08/09 :  13:44:34  Show profile  Send a private message
quote:
Originally posted by charlie4u:
oh man u srs i so wanna go but my mum wont let me any ideas on how to go but still not get busted?

dont tell her :P... tell her ur staying at a mates house

jimbooo

Australia
66 posts
jimbooo has attended 6 events
Posted - 2006/08/09 :  13:58:09  Show profile  Send a private message
quote:
Originally posted by Cotts:
im keen to go, but im VERY VERY VERY Sceptical about hard wars events after the Hard Wars outdoors total event idiocy.

That event was so terrible I dont think im going to take my chances with this one becuase of it. Im sorry but the event organisation for the last hard wars was utterly pathetic and im not going to trust this one.

Thats exactly what I heard about outdoors off my friends; great crowd, great dj's, production worthy of a primary school musical.

FriedRice
Advanced Member

Australia
669 posts
FriedRice has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/08/10 :  11:31:23  Show profile  Send a private message
quote:
Originally posted by charlie4u:

Lol dude thats kinda sad how old are you?No offence
I come home buckled every w/e its all about putting on the right face and being a good liar :)

charlieee
Advanced Member

Australia
1,422 posts
Posted - 2006/08/10 :  11:53:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit charlieee's homepage
yeh i no but lyk my family has had some really bad experience wif drugs n thats why my mum doesn't trust me, but yeh i said for prophecy that im gona b sleeping over a friends place, n im trying hard to save up as well for stuff lyk a deck etc so yeh im kinda undecided yet

Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Posted - 2006/08/11 :  06:07:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage
quote:

yeh i heard bout it from sumwhere. i probably wouldnt go if it wasnt for the decent price compared to the powerhouse tickets and if it didnt have such a convenient date.

I think i heard somewhere that Fenix organised Helter Skelter. Can anyone confirm this? iv heard that helter went off...

Ravine
Average Member

Australia
209 posts
Ravine has attended 13 events
Posted - 2006/08/11 :  09:20:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ravine's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Lilley:
quote:

yeh i heard bout it from sumwhere. i probably wouldnt go if it wasnt for the decent price compared to the powerhouse tickets and if it didnt have such a convenient date.

I think i heard somewhere that Fenix organised Helter Skelter. Can anyone confirm this? iv heard that helter went off...

Yep Fenix is organise it. And it did go off. However it wasn't even close to sold out. I'm always a sucker for it though so i get early birds (actually turns out better for me) and i've really gotta get me some for Hardwars.

Baby700

Australia
60 posts
Baby700 has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/08/15 :  14:14:26  Show profile  Send a private message
Hardwars Outdoors sucked. Crap venue, crap sound, crap VIP area. I swore I'd never go to any Fenix event after that.

Apparently Helter Skelter with DJ Dean went off. It was in the Atrium. I didn't go (due to afore-mentioned reason).

I'm sceptical about HW Indoors. I'd love to see Neophyte again...but...we'll see.

FriedRice
Advanced Member

Australia
669 posts
FriedRice has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/08/15 :  14:34:28  Show profile  Send a private message
quote:
Originally posted by Lilley:
quote:

Your concerned with powerhouse ticket prices?
I just bought my transmission ticket...$88 now thats a blow to the budget
I may go to this but am extremely sceptical about raves in general these days havent had a good rave in a long time

Ravine
Average Member

Australia
209 posts
Ravine has attended 13 events
Posted - 2006/08/15 :  14:42:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ravine's homepage
The only good rave i've been to was Prophecy UV.

New EventPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 2.02 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page