of 5

Author Thread  
Blue Frequency
Advanced Member

United States
824 posts

332 hardcore releases
Blue Frequency has donated money to the site
Posted - 2004/03/18 :  03:30:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Lol, Raver2004, all you posts make you seem like you're writing an article from some magazine

"The Dangers of Techno!"

"Over the 1 month investigation I registered on happyhardcore.com and to my utter shock there was over 10,000 brainwashed zombies spouting off mindless babble about how hardcore is about happiness when it clearly leads to the sex, drugs, death and the devil!"

"P.S. I think the_fourth is on to me""

Unfortunatly this article will never be published because without your knowing we have slowly brainwashed you as well...

-one of us-

Dont take this seriously!

|read|between|the|lines|

Alert moderator Go to top of page
JesterDJ
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
JesterDJ has donated money to the site JesterDJ has attended 14 events
Posted - 2004/03/18 :  11:10:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JesterDJ's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Then I must be the devil himself if I preach hardcore 24 hours a day :)

Don't believe everything you read, and you can always find some book or a poll or media article that says what you want it to say, tell him that the music that the beatles made is drug music and classical music seems to put old fat people into a trance...

Even if it did give you a "techno high" what the hell is wrong with that? It does not harm you... Tell you father that your "techno high" is much better for your health than the beer he drinks.

I ****ing love this fella, WHAT A JOKER!!! nice one man, its cool u really know ur stuff, makes me laugh it really does. anyway take heed to the 6th gate: pick up your weapons and fight, fight, AND DANCE WITH THE DEVIL

well actually i dunno the relevance of that to whether r not hardcore is evil, but i don't think it is... its cool anyway so whatever!!

If pac-man really had an effect on us, we'd be runnin' round in dark rooms with repetitive music eating pills!!!

Help your favourite charity for free - www.everyclick.com

bLOODY_dAN
Advanced Member

United States
768 posts

30 hardcore releases
bLOODY_dAN has donated money to the site bLOODY_dAN has attended 5 events
Posted - 2004/03/18 :  17:37:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bLOODY_dAN's homepage  Reply with quote
Thats funny pac man...techno....pills....HAHAHA

And that other quote was from the usual suspects. MAN IM GOOD AT THIS GAME! But about techno being the devil, i would definatlry say its not. I just think its funny when people are afraid of something they dont understand. Like witches in the medevil times. Same as techno and people today. PERFECT CONECTION!

-=And behold a light shown forth proclaiming truth and those who believed were saved=-

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2004/03/18 :  17:43:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Raver2004:
I just think its funny when people are afraid of something they dont understand. Like witches in the medevil times.

Didnt they try to fire that politician just because he was a witch in britain like a year ago?

bLOODY_dAN
Advanced Member

United States
768 posts

30 hardcore releases
Posted - 2004/03/18 :  17:51:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bLOODY_dAN's homepage  Reply with quote
They tried to fir ehim for being a witch??? hahaha thats funny...But what evidence of him being a witch did they have?

-=And behold a light shown forth proclaiming truth and those who believed were saved=-

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2004/03/18 :  17:59:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
They tried to fir ehim for being a witch??? hahaha thats funny...But what evidence of him being a witch did they have?

I think he sayd that himself. Wicca religion is not really that rare, and its not throwing fireballs etc like in the movies...

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2004/03/18 :  18:44:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
hmmm, i cant see someone getting fired for being a wiccan in britian - i could see it happening in america though, either or, so much for equality eh?

Death By Stereo!!

bLOODY_dAN
Advanced Member

United States
768 posts

30 hardcore releases
Posted - 2004/03/19 :  00:54:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bLOODY_dAN's homepage  Reply with quote
Triquata...Thats the creepiest avatar ive ever seen...

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Posted - 2004/03/19 :  01:28:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
hehehe, its sharkey!

Death By Stereo!!

warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,938 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2004/03/19 :  04:48:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage  Reply with quote
ok, i am a Christian (Baptist), but i see nothing wrong techno music. The reason so many ppl dont like techno is because, when you really think about, we are kinda put into a "trance" when the DJ is spinning the music. While we are in that "trance" everything seems calm, we are just in a state of dance and euphoria. For hours we stay in the "trance" till the music stops and reality slowly comes back to us. I think that what the preachers are getting at is how the music makes us all dance in unison, like we are puppetts on strings under 1 puppet master, the devil. When we are in that state of euphoria, the devil is casting his hypnotizing spell on us to make us more into sinners.
You right, they dont understand the music. It's not a hypnotizing spell from the devil, its just highley repetetive music with "ear-shattering" noise in it that makes us happy and dance in unison with each other. They think its like witchcraft or something thats making us dance in unison and making us lose conciense with reality. This is just my views.

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Posted - 2004/03/19 :  07:06:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
*satanism

witch's arn't in league with the devil

Death By Stereo!!

Jaide

United States
306 posts
Jaide has attended 10 events
Posted - 2004/03/19 :  21:42:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jaide's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brian K:
yes it is....JOIN US

JOIN US IS MY LINE!!!..but you can borrow it!! :) .. never forget GGJim's..St. Andrews Bondage Cross!

- The Rev

.:*-Jaide-*:.
"I am SO raving"
...Hardcore & Propa DnB Rude Gurl...
DJ/Founder of I-Jam Productions in St.Louis

Audio X
Advanced Member

United States
670 posts

13 hardcore releases
Audio X is verified hardcore artist Audio X has attended 2 events
Posted - 2004/03/19 :  22:39:22  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio X's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

He turned me into a newt!

http://www.acidplanet.com/audio_ecstacy

JesterDJ
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
JesterDJ has donated money to the site JesterDJ has attended 14 events
Posted - 2004/03/19 :  22:54:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JesterDJ's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
http://www.truthaboutrave.com/

any opinions?

Death By Stereo!!

i actually found that site very annoying even though i myself am a confirmed

If pac-man really had an effect on us, we'd all be runnin' round in dark rooms, listening to repetitive music munching pills!!!

Help your favourite charity for free - www.everyclick.com

Audio X
Advanced Member

United States
670 posts

13 hardcore releases
Audio X is verified hardcore artist Audio X has attended 2 events
Posted - 2004/03/19 :  22:57:11  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio X's homepage  Reply with quote
......I got better

http://www.acidplanet.com/audio_ecstacy

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.67 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page