Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2013/03/10 :  22:53:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Simon:
I met bananaman (and got a free cd), I spoke to Demo at length about all things under the sun, I heard CLSM play triquatra and doodles track, drank a bit but not too much (mothers day straight after the event for me), ohand I met some guy with samination written on his back, he was mostly seen at the bar buying tequila slammers.

Demo's set was out of this world though, the room rocked out most of his classics for an hour.

:D

so gutted I wasn't there - even more so after I heard that!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2013/03/10 :  23:19:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
quote:
Originally posted by Simon:
I met bananaman (and got a free cd), I spoke to Demo at length about all things under the sun, I heard CLSM play triquatra and doodles track, drank a bit but not too much (mothers day straight after the event for me), ohand I met some guy with samination written on his back, he was mostly seen at the bar buying tequila slammers.

Demo's set was out of this world though, the room rocked out most of his classics for an hour.

:D

so gutted I wasn't there - even more so after I heard that!

well you'll have another opportunity in July. Sadly I still won't make it out then either :(. Maybe a better chance for me in the fall, but little likely.

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,052 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2013/03/10 :  23:56:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
What a bloody terrific night!! That place was rocking (in both rooms) all night. Music was soo good as was the crowd and the vibe.

One of the best nights i've had full stop.

Here is a picture from the night. He might be upset with me saying this haa, but..... Jay came and whispered in my ear when we were outside and said... 'take a picture of me with this girl so that we can put it on the forum and tell everyone I shagged her'.

I sincerely hope this girl doesn't browse the forum or this could be very awkward.

Edited by - Claxton on 2013/03/10 23:59:26
DJ Hellfury
Advanced Member

Austria
2,237 posts
DJ Hellfury has attended 7 events
Posted - 2013/03/11 :  00:09:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Hellfury's homepage  Reply with quote
Hahahaha, 007 strikes again

Hardcore Shows Soundcloud
Hellfury Soundcloud
Label Bandcamp

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2013/03/11 :  04:06:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
are you sure that isn't just Samination in a wig and y'all were too drunk to notice? The resemblance is uncanny!

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,144 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2013/03/11 :  09:07:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
are you sure that isn't just Samination in a wig and y'all were too drunk to notice? The resemblance is uncanny!

Actually, I'm the guy in the neon green hat and trying to grope Jay

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2013/03/11 :  12:56:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
LOL!!!! Ben you swine! That is most certainly not what was said!

This is the 'girl' who was 40 years old, but I thought was much, much younger! I was proper staggered (think I said she looked 24?), and I said to you "Take a picture so we can ask people on the forum how old she thinks she is!".

And she's from Romford! Five minutes down the road from me!

DJ Hellfury
Advanced Member

Austria
2,237 posts
DJ Hellfury has attended 7 events
Posted - 2013/03/11 :  13:04:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Hellfury's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
I was proper staggered (think I said she looked 24?), and I said to you "Take a picture so we can ask people on the forum how old she thinks she is!".

clearly looks like 42-46 to me tbh, at least on that picture. cheeks are lowered and she got that old expression from her eyes. another factor would be voice and idiom but thats what i cant tell

Hardcore Shows Soundcloud
Hellfury Soundcloud
Label Bandcamp

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2013/03/11 :  13:14:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
Bare in mind I wasn't exactly sober when I met her! lol

Simon
Advanced Member

Belgium
5,001 posts
Simon has donated money to the site Simon has attended 5 events
Posted - 2013/03/11 :  13:21:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage  Reply with quote
Tongue out and wink on

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2013/03/11 :  13:22:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
As for the rave - wow! What a night. Jesus Christ. So many highlights, musically.

Really enjoyed Gammer playing Can We Get Much Higher (or whatever it's called, the Kanye rip). Save Me getting a run out is always special for me. Thumpa playing Unforgettable. Gammer playing Nostalgia. JAKAZiD playing Dougal & Gammer's Your One. So much more that I can't remember.

Me and Ben must have covered several miles on the dancefloor during the last two sets alone! Such a good stomp-partner!!

Jacco
Average Member

Unknown
166 posts
Posted - 2013/03/11 :  14:06:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jacco's homepage  Reply with quote
My first Hardcore Party since I moved to London and I gotta say it couldn't have been a better start for me. I went alone but met lotsa nice people. The atmosphere was just awesome and all artists seemed to give 101% and so did I on the dance-floor. After 90 minutes on the nightbus home I fell asleep so quickly, exhausted and super happy.

Big up HU! - you have a new customer ;)

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2013/03/11 :  14:08:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
You'll have to give us a shout next time you're out raving in London mate. We'll grab a few beers beforehand :-)

Jacco
Average Member

Unknown
166 posts
Posted - 2013/03/11 :  14:37:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jacco's homepage  Reply with quote
Definitely the next HU party mate! I'm always keen to meet new people, so yeah lets have some drinks:) - add me on facebook if ya like. Not sure if I will make it to any other party beforehand though as I'm pretty busy studying for my masters.

Edit: Gammers Set was quality as always. I'm still wondering what this intro tune is. He also used that one on the htid waterpark set.

Edited by - Jacco on 2013/03/11 14:38:38
_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
Posted - 2013/03/11 :  17:05:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
That's the bloody spirit mate :-) This is me: http://www.facebook.com/jamie.donovan.71619

As for raves in London before HU, I'll be at I Love Hard Beats in May (I heavily recommend that one, I've been to two out of the three and they are phenomenal - and it's only a quid!), and Munted! in June (another wicked Freeform night with amazing vibes)! But yeah, no worries if you don't make any of those - I'll see you at HU. :-)

About Gammer's intro track - I can't remember it?! You got a clip of it on YouTube or anything?

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.88 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page