Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
Simon
Advanced Member

Belgium
5,001 posts
Simon has donated money to the site Simon has attended 5 events
Posted - 2013/02/10 :  17:24:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
What a ****ing night! Just about back to earth, now.

Great to finally meet you Simon, and cracking to see you again Gaz. Although, I didn't see you too much actually - were you still there at the end?

I ended up on a massive bender afterwards. Went to a club around the corner until about 10am, then to some pubs until about 3pm. Was in a bad, bad way by the time I got home!

Yes mate! It was a quality night, I was pretty drunk by the end, I was just randomely wandering around talking to all kinds of friendly people, was really great fun! Well worth the trip!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,047 posts
Audio Warfare has attended 19 events
Posted - 2013/02/11 :  08:53:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage  Reply with quote
What an amazing event! Great to see you guys. I was next door for most of it Jay, loving the Techno and Breaks. The mrs was driving and she wanted to leave about 04:30 so we did go a bit early. Fair enough though as she was stone cold sober and very tired (had done a 12 hour day at work).

I was absolutely smashed by that point though so probably a good thing. I chucked up in her brand new car on the way home as it is. :D

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2013/02/11 :  11:23:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
Ahh that would explain it mate - I think I went to that dancefloor for about ten minutes in total throughout the entire night. And that was purely to do a few laps of "Got any pills mate?" "Mate, sellin' any pills?" lol.

LOL @ wrenching in the car, nice work. I'm fcuking pathetic at travelling in cars at the best of time, let alone in a state like that! And your poor girlfriend, work, sober rave, drive back - severe! Hope she enjoyed it though!

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2013/02/11 :  11:31:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
***LALALA I'M NOT LISTENING LALALALALALAA***

Simon
Advanced Member

Belgium
5,001 posts
Simon has donated money to the site Simon has attended 5 events
Posted - 2013/02/11 :  18:11:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage  Reply with quote
Yeah it did get a bit messy towards the end! I remember thinking cor Gaz is swaying a bit, or is it me swaying?! - All I know is that I sit here now and think, really amazing night and I can remember it all apart from how the hell I got back, that is a total blank for me!

Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,047 posts
Audio Warfare has attended 19 events
Posted - 2013/02/12 :  09:15:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage  Reply with quote
Well I was definitely swaying but I don't know if that confirms that you weren't. ;) By the end of it I was absolutely clueless and was looking for the car in the smoking area I think. Definitely a few blank spots from the night. Next time I must take it a bit easier!

quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
Ahh that would explain it mate - I think I went to that dancefloor for about ten minutes in total throughout the entire night. And that was purely to do a few laps of "Got any pills mate?" "Mate, sellin' any pills?" lol.

LOL @ wrenching in the car, nice work. I'm fcuking pathetic at travelling in cars at the best of time, let alone in a state like that! And your poor girlfriend, work, sober rave, drive back - severe! Hope she enjoyed it though!

She was not happy lol I got most of it in the bag and on my leg though so not sure what the problem was. :P I'm the same mate, hate being a passenger in a car.

Yeah, she's a trooper! She really enjoyed it as well though, had a great time. We are all pumped for the next one. 8)

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2013/02/12 :  23:07:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
***LALALA I'M NOT LISTENING LALALALALALAA***

lol sorry man :-( If you do one rave this year, you positively have to make it Hard Beats!

quote:
Originally posted by Simon:
Yeah it did get a bit messy towards the end! I remember thinking cor Gaz is swaying a bit, or is it me swaying?! - All I know is that I sit here now and think, really amazing night and I can remember it all apart from how the hell I got back, that is a total blank for me!

Ha ha ha! Sadly I do remember getting home. It was a dreadful experience.

quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
She was not happy lol I got most of it in the bag and on my leg though so not sure what the problem was. :P I'm the same mate, hate being a passenger in a car.

Excellent effort!!

quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
Yeah, she's a trooper! She really enjoyed it as well though, had a great time. We are all pumped for the next one. 8)

PUMPED is the fcuking word mate. I haven't been able to stop thinking about Friday for long than ten seconds. Just had SUCH a good time. The next one will be just as good. LOVE the new venue so much. It was great when I was there for a History of Hardcore four or five years back, but since it's been done-up slightly it's AMAZING.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.33 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page