Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music production & Gear talk

My new track (Tell me what you think)

Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
DJ Immenze

United Kingdom
56 posts
DJ Immenze has attended 2 events
Posted - 2012/02/01 :  19:51:34  Show profile Send a private message  Visit DJ Immenze's homepage
This is a new track I have made in FL Studio, I hope you like, the vocals are from ccmixter and every thing else I made, post below on what you think :)

I am only 15 and I would appreciate people's views so that I know were to improve and what I can work on.

*The track is not mastered but it has came out of FL quite well I think, I don't intent to master it as I am hopeless at it and I would probably pay for it to be mastered but for now I will wait until I'm older :D

LINK: http://soundcloud.com/dj-immenze/time-is-now-dj-immenze

Thanks,
DJ Immenze

Alert moderator
Phobz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
893 posts

13 hardcore releases
Posted - 2012/02/04 :  17:30:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Phobz's homepage
Really like this, it's good a nice feel to it. Especially main part with the vocals. Could do with a bit of tweaking (make the synths sound more bigger / or layer it maybe) but that's the final stages anyway most of the time. Liking the work. Followed :)

* I posted that on soundcloud aswell just put it up here to. Good stuff.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Karthy

United Kingdom
337 posts
Posted - 2012/02/07 :  03:07:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Karthy's homepage
Needs quite a bit of work to be honest, the overall mixdowns pretty lazy, or at least it sounds it! :P

Your main synth needs some serious beefing, kick could probably be a bit louder with a bit more high end to compliment it. Bass is also pretty weak.

I'm not trying to put you down, just saying it definately needs work. Concentrate on the mix before you even consider mastering, otherwise money ends up wasted, or time, whichever ;)

ToggleIT
Starting Member

United States
7 posts
Posted - 2012/02/23 :  17:55:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ToggleIT's homepage
very awesome, just a little more tweeking here and there and I think ur good 2 go

DJ Immenze

United Kingdom
56 posts
DJ Immenze has attended 2 events
Posted - 2012/03/03 :  01:29:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Immenze's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Karthy:
Needs quite a bit of work to be honest, the overall mixdowns pretty lazy, or at least it sounds it! :P

Your main synth needs some serious beefing, kick could probably be a bit louder with a bit more high end to compliment it. Bass is also pretty weak.

I'm not trying to put you down, just saying it definately needs work. Concentrate on the mix before you even consider mastering, otherwise money ends up wasted, or time, whichever ;)

yeah, I see what you mean, I find it hard to get a good mixdown as I don't have proper studio speakers and I am using basic passive system. Also I know that I need lots of work I'm nowhere near even considered to be producer probably :P, so that's why I put this post up to get advice on how I should improve and where are my weaknesses. Thanks for the info you gave me and I will definitely work on those things, cheers :D

DeAngelo990
Starting Member

United States
12 posts
Posted - 2012/03/07 :  20:53:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DeAngelo990's homepage
hey man that is good. like someone said before could use a bit of reverb and delay on your lead and your vocals could also have another sort of effect but i like the melody to youfr lead. what vst's do you use? also you dont need a master to eq your tracks. the more you practice your eqing and read articles about it you will get the hang of it. just learn about the frequencies and db meters=]b check out my channel on youtube and my track and i will most likely make a tutorial on music stuff just request=]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlH5ITPI06Q&context=C36b2fccADOEgsToPDskK_rF1bH8CByB6DQMYoxTMR

Edited by - DeAngelo990 on 2012/03/07 21:00:26

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.03 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page