Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music production & Gear talk

Zeta+ help

Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
llamawrangler

United States
29 posts
Posted - 2011/12/09 :  00:57:37  Show profile Send a private message
Hi, I'm just starting to get into production, but I am having trouble understanding how to use zeta+. Here are the few questions I have:

How exactly do you important banks into it? I put the banks in the folders they should be in but they aren't showing up in the program

How do you record a sequence of notes and place it into the rest of the song? No matter what notes I press the song has the same rhythm.

A general overview would be nice as well. I'm using it in fl studio 10, and these questions are probably stupid but im a noob to this sort of thing

Alert moderator

Edited by - llamawrangler on 2011/12/09 00:58:02
DJ John Jarvis

United Kingdom
71 posts
Posted - 2011/12/09 :  09:36:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ John Jarvis's homepage
I'm using Z3ta+ 2 but I used to use the first one and there's not much difference. Find the button that says Program and when you click on it there will be something like load or import .fxb. Find the actual file and it should now appear in the banks menu. In FL to place notes you need to be in the piano roll(it has piano keys at the side). To place the pattern(sequence) into the song you need to use the playlist window(the grid that says track 1,2,3 etc). I made a tutorial for total beginners with all the basics a while ago which you can find here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ3_UMdofFA . This was made for FL Studio 9 but the only difference is that the smaller pattern blocks are disabled by default so just ignore them and use the box right next to the tempo box to change patterns instead.

Email: [email protected]
Windows Live Messenger: [email protected]

Alert moderator Go to top of page

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.62 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page