Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - other genre

Spin classes

Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
pinkdevil16

United Kingdom
496 posts
Posted - 2011/02/04 :  12:43:35  Show profile Send a private message
Can anyone thing of some tunes that would be good for a spin class maybe not hardcore as it is a bit fast. Thanks

Alert moderator
Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2011/02/04 :  17:58:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage
Anything that sounds good to you surely? It's going to be different for everyone. Hardcore is ideal though if you ask me, speed is kind of irrelevant unless it's too slow but even if it's not, you want to be pedalling hard don't you? A fast tempo is good for that. At the gym here they often use Hardcore for that and other classes. If i had to make a choice I would say old Hardstyle (pre 2006 ONLY). Definately would get me going, it's my first choice of gym/running music.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Hard2Get on 2011/02/04 18:00:05
whispering

Finland
8,453 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2011/02/04 :  19:36:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
Hardcore is ideal though if you ask me, speed is kind of irrelevant unless it's too slow but even if it's not, you want to be pedalling hard don't you? A fast tempo is good for that.

Disagree with you there. Some upbeat eurodance gets you more going then most hardcore. Id say Super eurobeat is the best, more energetic then hardcore. Speed is not everything. It makes it easier though.

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Posted - 2011/02/04 :  19:54:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage
Well i already said speed is irrelevant. I also don't think Hardcore really gets anything going, unless it's old Dutch stuff/Bouncy Techno etc. That tune you linked is possibly the cheesiest thing I've ever heard lol, it would not go down well here (in England). Although aside from that would work well.

Edited by - Hard2Get on 2011/02/04 23:32:39
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2011/02/04 :  23:22:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
Ii always used to listen to hardcore when i was using the bikes at the gym, tempo was just right for the time i spent on them.

Warnman
Advanced Member

Germany
2,677 posts
Warnman has attended 2 events
Posted - 2011/02/04 :  23:37:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Warnman's homepage
Best training in any case is Hardcore Raving! Never have achieved such great succces in reducing weight and improving you body than this kind of workout.
You'll only get little results or frustration while training in a gym.

"Happy Hardcore: Love it... hate it... it's fun!" (Matt Stokes)

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Posted - 2011/02/05 :  00:04:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage
quote:

I think you'd better inform the millions of people who work out daily of this.

Edited by - Hard2Get on 2011/02/05 00:05:38
Warnman
Advanced Member

Germany
2,677 posts
Warnman has attended 2 events
Posted - 2011/02/05 :  15:55:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Warnman's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:

I think you'd better inform the millions of people who work out daily of this.

Actually the idea isn't new. They started a commercial in sellng tv programs called: Zumba.

It doesn't have to do with Hardcore raving, but it uses the same connection between having fun and workout.

http://www.zumba.com/us/

I only can speak for myself, but I don't have the discipline in going to the gym or jog regulary.

"Happy Hardcore: Love it... hate it... it's fun!" (Matt Stokes)

Edited by - Warnman on 2011/02/05 15:58:10
Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Posted - 2011/02/05 :  16:45:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage
quote:
It doesn't have to do with Hardcore raving, but it uses the same connection between having fun and workout.

Well that's a seperate point altogether from the one you originaly made, which was that people don't get fit or healthy by going to the gym, which of course apart from not being true also makes no sense.

pinkdevil16

United Kingdom
496 posts
Posted - 2011/02/07 :  11:27:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit pinkdevil16's homepage
haha I go to the gym most days and do see results its not all about losing weight its about toning muscles and stuff like that. But thanks for the suggestions anyway.

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Posted - 2011/02/07 :  13:43:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by pinkdevil16:
haha I go to the gym most days and do see results its not all about losing weight its about toning muscles and stuff like that. But thanks for the suggestions anyway.

Of course you do and so does everyone else that goes (including me) and makes an effort :P

Edited by - Hard2Get on 2011/02/07 13:44:00
Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Posted - 2011/02/07 :  13:46:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage
Personally i find relatively monotonous music (not in a bad way) good for some reason, I've just found this out through practice lol. I don't understand why but it just seems to be true. Stuff like Techno/Progressive stuff or other music that dosn't really have a lot going on musically but is otherwise quite relentless.

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page