Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - other genre

Industrial

Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
whispering

Finland
8,453 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2010/12/04 :  11:23:56  Show profile Send a private message
Looking for some recommendations and net radios on a genre. But i don't really know the genres proper name, don't think it even is any one. It sounds almost militaristically industrial with some hardcoreish elements. Few examples:

The last one is actually hardcore and have 2 of their albums, but that specific tune (second half of it) has the same elements i'm searching.

So any suggestions?

Alert moderator

Edited by - whispering on 2010/12/04 11:27:39
Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Lilley has attended 7 events
Posted - 2010/12/05 :  10:48:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage
yeh there is a bit going round at the moment. Just industrial with a very strong four to the floor beat. And huge amounts of distortion everywhere.

If you don't mind for some of the more commercial side Manson and Rammstein are always a good start. Rob Zombie, etc. I liked Killing Joke's recent self titled album which had a track on some Need for speed I think. NIN is a bit more alternative industrial. Mainly just alternative but gets industrial at times.

here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_industrial_music_bands

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Lilley on 2010/12/05 10:50:11
NekoShuffle
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,480 posts
NekoShuffle has attended 17 events
Posted - 2010/12/13 :  13:11:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NekoShuffle's homepage
not really much of a fan of aggrotech and electro industrial noize etc. anymore but I have LOADS of it. Still think gabber should take a few pages out of it's book. Guys like Grendel, Combichrist, Nurzery Rhymes, God Module, Psyclon Nine etc. make amazingly dark and vividly terrifying music at about half the speed of gabber and yet still very danceable. Not cheerful stuff, not what I'm really into but got a lot of respect for them as songwriters

Meke
Average Member

Finland
188 posts
Posted - 2010/12/13 :  22:00:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meke's homepage
Alien Vampires
Alter Der Ruine
Noisuf-X
X-Rx
SAM
Studio-X
Straftanz
Machine Park
Freakangel
Lether Strip
Komor Kommando
Extize
Soman
Modulate
DJ Proteus (some tracks)

Edited by - Meke on 2010/12/13 22:03:39

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.6 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page