Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
silver
Admin

Japan
12,560 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2010/10/19 :  09:31:34  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
^^^ We can't license the tracks in the mixes, labels want too much advance... we try to make up for it with the HA series releases.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
sashman15

United States
112 posts
Posted - 2010/10/20 :  03:02:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sashman15's homepage  Reply with quote
I still believe we need more fresh hardcore mixes from the likes of zanz and xpanse and everyone else (and new guys!) because they all have such fresh sound and whatnot, and im just tired of the same mixes in rotation for the past..forever.

My opinion but i think others support it. Can anything be done about it? i remember you talked to me about (or it might've been some other admin or something) how to submit the mixes through some special system and they'd all be looked through, but is that not being done anymore? Because there's not many new mixes.

i keep repeating myself, sorry, but we really do need more mixes.

silver
Admin

Japan
12,560 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2010/10/20 :  08:10:00  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
^^^ that is for the radio, we still take recorded mixes :) yeah I shook at stick at the radio admin guy this week to get some new mixes in :)

sashman15

United States
112 posts
Posted - 2010/10/21 :  00:19:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sashman15's homepage  Reply with quote
Thats whats up.

Cool beans then Silver, cool beans.

acidfluxxbass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
5,000 posts
Posted - 2010/10/21 :  11:14:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit acidfluxxbass's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by sashman15:
I still believe we need more fresh hardcore mixes from the likes of zanz and xpanse and everyone else (and new guys!) because they all have such fresh sound and whatnot, and im just tired of the same mixes in rotation for the past..forever.

My opinion but i think others support it. Can anything be done about it? i remember you talked to me about (or it might've been some other admin or something) how to submit the mixes through some special system and they'd all be looked through, but is that not being done anymore? Because there's not many new mixes.

i keep repeating myself, sorry, but we really do need more mixes.

I remember my attempt at making a mix. Idea was that I'd have a bit of artwork, have a nice parody on an existing (if you call it that) franchise, zip it up and let people listen. The other people pitched in and it became a package of new and exciting mixes.

Then people got jealous/threatened/whatever :)

Hey, who wants to see the artwork?

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/archefluxxuk

sashman15

United States
112 posts
Posted - 2010/10/21 :  16:45:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sashman15's homepage  Reply with quote
*raises hand*?

silver
Admin

Japan
12,560 posts

894 hardcore releases
Posted - 2010/10/26 :  06:46:29  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
NOW SHIPPING! thanks for the wait people, manufacturing took longer than expected

The CD is freaking AWESOME! props to Milo & Orbit1 for the great track selection and mix!

Bonkers4Life
Advanced Member

Canada
972 posts
Bonkers4Life has attended 6 events
Posted - 2010/10/26 :  12:48:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Bonkers4Life's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by K-Topps:
Massive! So pumped for this! Props to Canadian Hardcore producers! :)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO agreed mate!

tru bass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,996 posts
tru bass has attended 11 events
Posted - 2010/10/26 :  12:54:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tru bass's homepage  Reply with quote
yessss

StufForlife
Starting Member

Finland
3 posts
Posted - 2010/11/02 :  16:07:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit StufForlife's homepage  Reply with quote
cool mix, listening atm :) too many tiny 1:30 length songs with no point, but a very good overall !

Bonkers4Life
Advanced Member

Canada
972 posts
Bonkers4Life has attended 6 events
Posted - 2010/11/03 :  11:47:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Bonkers4Life's homepage  Reply with quote
Its pretty badass, im loving it. But iunno about all the 1 min songs lol.

Dain-Ja
Advanced Member

Canada
1,983 posts
Dain-Ja has attended 11 events
Posted - 2010/11/03 :  15:50:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dain-Ja's homepage  Reply with quote
Tight mix! Definitely loving all the quick-mixing personally - that's exactly how I like my hardcore.

Visit makemeRUSH.com for music from the ONLY North American hardcore label pressing vinyl!

FREE track every Monday: http://www.rushdeliveryrecords.com/?p=229

RaverOfDarkness

Hungary
57 posts
Posted - 2010/11/05 :  04:16:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit RaverOfDarkness's homepage  Reply with quote
I usually follow the rule that I won't listen to any song that is shorter than at least 2 minutes. When it comes to Hardcore though, I listen to any length so consider yourselves lucky and special :) I enjoyed this album quiet a bit.

Edited by - RaverOfDarkness on 2010/11/05 05:08:02
decepticon2222
Starting Member

United States
1 post
Posted - 2010/11/13 :  10:56:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit decepticon2222's homepage  Reply with quote
I'm having the same problem that racer is having, I go to the order page, hit buy now, and since the currency stays in Japanese Yen, it is charging close to $75 USD for the full bundle. Unfortunately I only have so much $$ to spend on this =( The price is listed as $60 USD. Help anyone?

Agung pratama
Starting Member

Indonesia
4 posts
Posted - 2011/03/15 :  10:13:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Agung pratama's homepage  Reply with quote

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.23 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page