Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2010/06/28 :  13:45:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
Liking this a lot mate! Great tunes, solid mixing - tis good. Now just gotta find my bollocks...

Cheers Meathead, although I'm struggling to think what your testicles have to do with my mix...

quote:
If this doesn't rock your bollocks off then I don't know what will :D

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=50484

I too would like a .zip if you'd be so kind

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2010/06/28 :  14:27:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage  Reply with quote
Ahh now I see.

I'll get a zip file uploaded sometime soon.

Dante
Advanced Member

Vatican City State (Holy See)
1,185 posts
Posted - 2010/06/28 :  16:10:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dante's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Good to see the nu rave getting some recognition over the usual breakbeat styles.

Well deserved, imo. I don't get why it isn't more popular.

Great mix :D Some massive tracks in there!

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Posted - 2010/06/28 :  18:11:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage  Reply with quote
Just added a link to the .zip file in the first post.

quote:
Originally posted by Dante:
quote:
Good to see the nu rave getting some recognition over the usual breakbeat styles.

Well deserved, imo. I don't get why it isn't more popular.

Great mix :D Some massive tracks in there!

Cheers Dante.

Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,047 posts
Audio Warfare has attended 19 events
Posted - 2010/06/28 :  18:52:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage  Reply with quote
Had a quick flick through the tunes and it was sounding very nice indeed. 8) Will be back with a full review once I've checked it out start to finish.

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2010/06/28 :  22:57:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
No sound on my PC since my dad pissed about with it so had to stick it on a CD to listen earlier!

Got to say mate you've come up with a bit of a stunner! Surprisingly it's taken me a while to get into this style as i worried about it just being poorly made rip offs of oldskool tunes but this has proved me wrong. Obviously excellent mixing as usual, and loved the flow throughout. Managed to sound quite chilled but exciting at the same time.

Ended up listening right through without skipping and it's not often i do that with a mix! Lost count of the number of times i had a little smile to myself when i heard a familiar sample or drum pattern - and some of the riffs had me grinning like an idiot!

Bring on the next one!

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Posted - 2010/06/28 :  23:28:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
No sound on my PC since my dad pissed about with it so had to stick it on a CD to listen earlier!

Got to say mate you've come up with a bit of a stunner! Surprisingly it's taken me a while to get into this style as i worried about it just being poorly made rip offs of oldskool tunes but this has proved me wrong. Obviously excellent mixing as usual, and loved the flow throughout. Managed to sound quite chilled but exciting at the same time.

Ended up listening right through without skipping and it's not often i do that with a mix! Lost count of the number of times i had a little smile to myself when i heard a familiar sample or drum pattern - and some of the riffs had me grinning like an idiot!

Bring on the next one!

Haha thanks Dean.

I wasn't sure if it would be your type of thing because I know you don't care for breaks much so it means a lot that you like it.

kathryn
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,520 posts
kathryn has attended 3 events
Posted - 2010/06/29 :  08:15:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kathryn's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

Bring on the next one!

Haha thanks Dean.

I wasn't sure if it would be your type of thing because I know you don't care for breaks much so it means a lot that you like it.

Dean was having images of him dancing in his UV'S fluffy boots and glowsticks back in the day

Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,047 posts
Audio Warfare has attended 19 events
Posted - 2010/07/01 :  00:05:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage  Reply with quote
Given this a proper listen now mate. Loved it, wicked tunage all the way through. 8)

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2010/07/01 :  00:07:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
Just glad you haven't seen the pictures!

Had to grab myself a few of the tunes featured in the mix. Might even get my shit together and start mixing again one day!

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Posted - 2010/07/04 :  15:03:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
Given this a proper listen now mate. Loved it, wicked tunage all the way through. 8)

Cheers matey

quote:
Might even get my shit together and start mixing again one day!

You should do!!!!

I had the mix we done together one the other day, I'd forgotten how much fun that is. I'd love to do a nu rave mix like that if you ever get back into it.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.06 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page