Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music production & Gear talk

Mastering service

Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
James_Dub

United Kingdom
58 posts
Posted - 2010/06/07 :  17:44:08  Show profile Send a private message  Visit James_Dub's homepage
If you need to get that extra polished shine on your tracks to get them up to release standard, or you need them loud and banging when you play them out, or even just for you to hear the full potential of your tracks, why not get them mastered! Also, if you are starting or running a label, you will need the tracks to be mastered before releasing them.

I offer a competitively priced mastering service, so please get in touch if you have tracks that need mastering, or if you want to find out more about the service.

Why use me:
1. I have been learning the art of mastering for a few years now and have recently mastered all tracks for Naughty Habit Records (including Oompah Stomper a collaboration between Johnny Slide and Joey Riot) among many other tracks.
2. A fast and reliable service.
3. Discount on multiple tracks.
4. If you dont like the master, then you dont pay.

PM me for more info,
Thanks, James Dub.

Naughty Habit Records: http://www.trackitdown.net/recordlabel/120451/naughty-habit-records.html
Note: these are low quality clips, if you need full quality clips to hear mastering, drop me a PM.

Alert moderator

Edited by - James_Dub on 2010/06/07 19:49:18

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.56 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page