Total online 1643
 Radio listeners 171+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music production & Gear talk

help with looking for new mixer with midi ?

Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
kinnis
Starting Member

United Kingdom
13 posts
Posted - 2010/04/08 :  23:11:58  Show profile Send a private message
hey all,

looking to purchase a new mixer, had the denon dnx-1500 and the allen & heath xone 42 in my sites, but really wanting to get a mixer that has midi capabilities (so im able to control programs such as virtual dj, ableton, tracktor etc...)

i have about 600 (650 at very max) to spend on one but cant seem to find any in this price range :( .

I did look into the behringer ddm4000, which apparently is better than there previous mixers.... but im still not convinced that they will be good quality, as im not sure why they are still soo cheap if they claim to be better quality hah.

hopefully someone can help me and give me a few more ideas heh :)

cheers,

kinnis

Alert moderator
Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Revs has attended 13 events
Posted - 2010/04/09 :  12:02:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage
The DDM4000 is a good mixer, trust me! I'm selling one if you want it ;)
I'm selling it because I upgraded to a DJM-700, of course the Pioneer mixer is better but that would be way over the price you'd pay for.

Tell me if you're interested :-)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
kinnis
Starting Member

United Kingdom
13 posts
Posted - 2010/04/11 :  01:38:57  Show profile  Send a private message
dont get me wrong mate, looking into the ddm4000, everytime im shortlisting mixers its always popping up haha, just that i have a bit more money to spend on a mixer, im looking for one that has good sound quality and some nice reputations hah.

ideally it would be a djm 800 but i dont have a spare 1k hanging about haha. was looking at the allen and heath xone:42, heard couple of reviews abuot that, mostly good but some shit haha.

u been mixing core on the ddm4000? think i've just been put off with the headphone location and behringers past... :(

Deejay P-Es

Canada
28 posts
Posted - 2010/07/20 :  09:20:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Deejay P-Es's homepage
well i have a Allen & Heath xone 22 and i used to use it with VDJ is was really and simple to hook it up to it=) plus its not very expensive the xone 22 maybe about 400$ new i find it a plretty solid and reliable mixer

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.83 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page