Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
DarrenJ
Advanced Member

Australia
2,626 posts
DarrenJ has attended 12 events
Posted - 2010/04/06 :  11:38:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DarrenJ's homepage  Reply with quote

Alert moderator Go to top of page
JayHH86
Advanced Member

Vietnam
1,400 posts
Posted - 2010/04/06 :  14:09:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JayHH86's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by TheOneNOnly:

Corrrr! Fcuk me! Thank you for introducing me to this track. What a tune.

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2010/04/06 :  18:31:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by JayHH86:
quote:
Originally posted by TheOneNOnly:

It is indeed a sick tune. Buy the album Sick Music from Hospital Records, much more of the same amazing D&B. Personal favourite on the album is London Elektricity - Just One Second (Apex Remix), very summery too. I'd link you up but tinternt's running really slow at the moment.

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

kathryn
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,520 posts
kathryn has attended 3 events
Posted - 2010/04/06 :  23:42:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kathryn's homepage  Reply with quote
AM LIKING THIS A LOT AND DIDNT EVEN REALSIE HUBBY HAD PUT THIS IN HIS RECENT HARDSTYLE MIX

Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Revs has attended 13 events
Posted - 2010/04/07 :  00:07:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage  Reply with quote
Actually I liked the first half until that ugly synth came. But usually I don't like Hardstyle at all, it's for stupid people lol, such a useless genre haha... no offence

kathryn
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,520 posts
kathryn has attended 3 events
Posted - 2010/04/07 :  12:01:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kathryn's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Revs:
Actually I liked the first half until that ugly synth came. But usually I don't like Hardstyle at all, it's for stupid people lol, such a useless genre haha... no offence

stupid people?
you want to elaborate please?
Theres probably more of a following for this genre more than hardcore.

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2010/04/07 :  16:30:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

No one's ever going to take you seriously when you post comments like that.

JayHH86
Advanced Member

Vietnam
1,400 posts
Posted - 2010/04/08 :  13:35:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JayHH86's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
quote:

It is indeed a sick tune. Buy the album Sick Music from Hospital Records, much more of the same amazing D&B. Personal favourite on the album is London Elektricity - Just One Second (Apex Remix), very summery too. I'd link you up but tinternt's running really slow at the moment.

I have purchased this on your recommendation and am giving it a listen now. So far, so-very-good. Excellent. Cheers man.

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2010/04/08 :  15:18:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
quote:

I have purchased this on your recommendation and am giving it a listen now. So far, so-very-good. Excellent. Cheers man.

No worries pal. LOok out for Sick Music 2. Should be out soon and it's looking to be just as amazing as the first.

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

The Doc
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,718 posts
The Doc has attended 1 event
Posted - 2010/05/30 :  00:33:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The Doc's homepage  Reply with quote
1997 was a really hot summer and my one non hardcore track i played all summer was this

Wannadies - Hit!

ChrisDale

United Kingdom
420 posts
Posted - 2010/05/30 :  01:14:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ChrisDale's homepage  Reply with quote
Alex K & Dee - One Summer

Think this one is class for summer

Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Lilley has attended 7 events
Posted - 2010/05/30 :  03:24:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

I don't like Hardcore at all, its for bipolar people who like sucking on their girlfriends dicks, because their ugly girlfriends are hairy and have dicks and people who like hardcore love the taste of cock. haha... no offence. =P

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.31 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page