Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music production & Gear talk

Pioneer DJM-2000

Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Revs has attended 13 events
Posted - 2010/03/16 :  13:35:12  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage

Are these available at Toys r Us?

Alert moderator

Edited by - Revs on 2010/03/16 14:59:35
tommy_renegade

United Kingdom
343 posts
tommy_renegade has attended 4 events
Posted - 2010/03/16 :  14:49:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tommy_renegade's homepage
u seen the video for it? looks pretty cool tbh, but dunno if i;d be willing to part with 1800 for one lol

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Posted - 2010/03/16 :  14:58:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage
I think it looks like a toy, or like one of those crap midi controllers. It's made for the CDJ-2000 they say, well I say this is all getting too digital for me lol

If it continues like that, one day everyone on the planet will be a DJ. And it's almost the case with VDJ & co now.

Everything I have to say is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXXzUB-vaPk

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2010/03/16 :  17:07:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
pioneer is what the majority of the clubs here in the US use. altho they are very high in quality, they are way overpriced and you can find something to do the exact same things, if not more, out there than pretty much all the pioneer equipment

Denon is pretty good and some have even rated it higher in quality than pioneer.

Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Posted - 2010/03/16 :  17:26:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage
Well, same here, all clubs have Pioneer. But it's always DJM-800 not that toy at the top.

The gears in the clubs here are usually always 3 x CDJ-1000 MK3, 1 x DJM-800, 2 x Technics M5G. Some also have EFX-1000 and some purchased the new CDJ-2000's but they're gay imo.

DJ Rhythmics

United States
130 posts
Posted - 2010/03/17 :  01:15:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Rhythmics's homepage
Frequency mixing is a cool concept but the fact that you have to depend on the touch screen ruins the deal, and the $3000 USD mixer itself looks like garbage. Still, integrated soundcard is great, albeit long overdue, since I can think of at least three mixers that have done that already. I'm sure the Pioneer kids will still go nuts over it ;)

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.91 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page