Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music production & Gear talk

Mixing with virtual dj

Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
oopsa1
Starting Member

United Kingdom
8 posts
Posted - 2010/02/27 :  17:47:09  Show profile Send a private message
Im having problems getting a well balanced mix in virtual dj.You cant move a fader and turn the bass up/down at the same time,as these things are done with the cursor,any ideas ?

Alert moderator
scottyd2k9
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
749 posts
Posted - 2010/02/27 :  18:26:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit scottyd2k9's homepage
yeah same...................

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Bonkers4Life
Advanced Member

Canada
972 posts
Bonkers4Life has attended 6 events
Posted - 2010/02/27 :  18:28:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Bonkers4Life's homepage
set a preset on one of the buttons on the keyboard?

z121231211

United States
61 posts
z121231211 has attended 2 events
Posted - 2010/03/01 :  04:31:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit z121231211's homepage
Map eq_x -5% to a button and just mash that when doing things. I'm not sure how you can map a button so that it does an action while it's pressed down but that would probably be better to use if you can find out how to do it.

Outbreak

United Kingdom
47 posts
Outbreak has attended 1 event
Posted - 2010/03/03 :  15:32:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Outbreak's homepage
buy a Midi Controleler

Deejay P-Es

Canada
28 posts
Posted - 2010/07/23 :  08:36:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Deejay P-Es's homepage
im not sure wat exactly you mean but if ur trying to say that you cant decrease the bass of one deck and increase the bass of the other deck at the same time well it all has to do with the skin you use....if thats the problem you are having PM me and il send you the link to download the skin!

DJ Specimen

United States
350 posts
Posted - 2010/08/10 :  01:14:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Specimen's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Outbreak:
buy a Midi Controleler

THIS.

You can pick up a really crappy one on ebay for like $30, I would reccommend the ION iCue if that's all you want to do with it. Get anything too good and useful and you'll have to change software from VDJ since it's pretty bad about mapping. I bought a Stealth and had to switch to Traktor this summer, which is better in quite a few aspects and worse in a few others (such as library management X.x)

If $30 is still more than you want to spend setting a keyboard shortcut can help out a bit I'm sure, I never bothered trying that though.

As a side note, if you live anywhere near Chicago or Kansas City, I'll sell you my old iCue for $20ish, depending on how far I have to drive lol

That's right, hellokitty.com, and don't act like you don't want one too.

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.09 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page