Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music production & Gear talk

Coffins, Flight Cases.. need help!

Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Revs has attended 13 events
Posted - 2010/02/18 :  17:25:44  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage
Hello, I'm looking for a coffin and flight cases for my gear, however I can't really find what I want and maybe I need some reviews.

Okay my gear looks like that:

2 x CDJ-800
2 x 1200 MK5
1 x DJM-700

I want the CDJ-800s and the DJM-700 in the coffing and the Technics in the flight cases appart. Also I want something that was made for CDJ-800s and the DJM-700, not something that is made for 50 different CD players, since there will probably be some space left inside, and I don't want that to be. I think this one is good:

Although it costs a lot and I want the flight cases from the Turntables to be in the same Design as the coffin. Also, what I don't like is that space it always has at the back, I know it's for the cables, but that Pioneer coffing has some sort of cover which makes it look better imo so you don't have that ugly hole at the back.

I've checked out different brands, including Marathon ( http://www.marathonpro.com/cases1.html ) and I think they got some pretty cool stuff, but now I don't know if it's a good brand or not, so would be cool if some of you know more about it and could tell me. Although I think some of their stuff is exaggerated with all the chrome stuff etc, but maybe one of that Black Series would look good: Since my gear is all in silver, it would be a nice Black/Silver combination.

Well I need some opinions now :-)

Cheers guys!

Alert moderator

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.56 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page