Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music production & Gear talk

Problem with timestretching a track!

Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Revs has attended 13 events
Posted - 2010/01/14 :  19:51:22  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage
Hello,

I would like to timestretch a track, however Logic tells me it's not possible, because the file is too big/long/whatever. If someone could please help me, I don't know how else I could stretch it and I probably don't have the necessary stuff for doing it. So yeah I would send you the file and tell you how much you need to stretch it, and you will only have to send it back to me :)

Would be cool !
Cheers

Alert moderator
Vitalism
Advanced Member

Canada
1,707 posts
Posted - 2010/01/15 :  00:39:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Vitalism's homepage
can't you just split it up and do each portion individually, then reassemble the track?

i don't know logic at all, but logically that would be the first thing i'd try. hope it helps. might be a little painstaking though.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Revs has attended 13 events
Posted - 2010/01/15 :  11:29:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage
It could work but since I don't stretch it by BPM but by time, I would have to see how each piece is long ( in time ) when it's at a certain BPM. It's a bit complicated, it doesn't show the BPM anywhere. So I load it in Virtual DJ ( I have nothing else that shows the BPM so exactly, the CDJ's don't show any decimals.. ), I put the track at the beginning, see how long it is, and then I stretch it to that time! Yeah, it sucks haha..

However someone has read this and already contacted me, so that's okay, it's already been done :) But thanks ;)

Alert moderator Go to top of page

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.66 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page