of 2

Author Thread  
Project-Industrial
Advanced Member

Netherlands
2,481 posts

33 hardcore releases
Project-Industrial has attended 24 events
Posted - 2009/11/28 :  23:02:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Project-Industrial's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
Hardcore Breaks is the best thing in Hardcore at the moment.

Agreed

It needs more exposure and more releases for sure.

thats based on opinions really lol... i maself would say industrial hardcore is the best thing in hardcore at the moment.. weird sounds, distorted shit.. yup.. totally it. as i said.. its all opinion based about 'wots best'

anyway on topic.. revs.. why the F*ck dont you listen your cd's before you buy em? then you wouldnt ave to complain after :P fair nuff init?

http://www.project-industrial.com
http://www.discogs.com/label/Furious+Monkey+Records
http://www.furiousmonkeyrecords.com/

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Fishy
Advanced Member

Norway
2,521 posts
Posted - 2009/11/28 :  23:13:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Fishy's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Revs:
Hmm well it sounds very similar to slowed down Breakbeat Hardcore to me.
I have some tracks from 1990 or so and they sound completely different! ( 120 BPM Hardcore Tracks )

quote:
quote:
Hardcore Breaks is ment to be a reborn of Breakbeat Hardcore! That's why it's so similar. And the Hardcore from the late 80s wasn't at all like Hardcore Breaks.

Hardcore Breaks is a reincarnation of the early 90's hardcore style, not break beat hardcore.

quote:
I mean, I DO like Hardcore Breaks

Thread title: Who else hates Hardcore Breaks ?

For the reason that it's not the same speed! Productionwise it's okay, well depends of the track.

Stupidest argument ive heard ever, why cant u like music in all speeds?

Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Revs has attended 13 events
Posted - 2009/11/28 :  23:14:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage  Reply with quote
I did listen to it, but it sounded like some ****ing breakbeat hardcore :P
But hey, timestretch ftw!

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2009/11/29 :  12:10:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
seeing as how this topic isn't making any sense, I'm going to assume that by "hates" you mean "loves"

so then yes, I do hate hardcore breaks =P

Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Posted - 2009/11/29 :  13:52:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fishy:
quote:
Hmm well it sounds very similar to slowed down Breakbeat Hardcore to me.
I have some tracks from 1990 or so and they sound completely different! ( 120 BPM Hardcore Tracks )

quote:
quote:
Hardcore Breaks is ment to be a reborn of Breakbeat Hardcore! That's why it's so similar. And the Hardcore from the late 80s wasn't at all like Hardcore Breaks.

Hardcore Breaks is a reincarnation of the early 90's hardcore style, not break beat hardcore.

quote:
I mean, I DO like Hardcore Breaks

Thread title: Who else hates Hardcore Breaks ?

For the reason that it's not the same speed! Productionwise it's okay, well depends of the track.

Stupidest argument ive heard ever, why cant u like music in all speeds?

Did you even read the topic? I listen to music that ranges from 60 BPM to 230, I said it annoys me that you cannot mix it with breakbeat hardcore, so what's a stupid argument here?

I hate it because of that fact, but on the other side I think it's an ok genre, if it was faster I'd like it, get it? The melodies and stuff is alright, it's just the speed that makes me don't like it. For the simple fact you cannot mix it with normal Hardcore. Woo you guys are really complicated, what's so hard to understand!? Oo

Fishy
Advanced Member

Norway
2,521 posts
Posted - 2009/11/29 :  14:50:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Fishy's homepage  Reply with quote
Thing is its just so stupid. U say u hate it couse u cant mix it with breakbeat hardcore. Then u say u like it. Its like saying arg i hate house couse i cant mix it with hardcore,

Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Posted - 2009/11/29 :  15:22:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage  Reply with quote
Actually not because House doesn't sound like Hardcore at all. Whereas the tunes I recently bought ( which were on a Label that has only Breakbeat Hardcore ), sound like Breaks when you speed them up. And even if you don't. Productionwise it's good music. I like it, it's nice, it's okay, it's whatever you want. But the fact that you cannot mix it with Breaks annoys me! I feel like a teacher in the kindergarden and the kids just don't want to understand it.

Fishy
Advanced Member

Norway
2,521 posts
Posted - 2009/11/29 :  15:41:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Fishy's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Actually not because House doesn't sound like Hardcore at all. Whereas the tunes I recently bought ( which were on a Label that has only Breakbeat Hardcore ), sound like Breaks when you speed them up. And even if you don't. Productionwise it's good music. I like it, it's nice, it's okay, it's whatever you want. But the fact that you cannot mix it with Breaks annoys me! I feel like a teacher in the kindergarden and the kids just don't want to understand it.

Ye man I do understand. But come on its a diffrent sound overall. u dont have to mix it just enjoy the music. what about making breakbeat hardcore mixes and separate hardcore breaks mixes problem solved.

Trimms

United States
494 posts
Trimms has attended 3 events
Posted - 2009/11/29 :  16:53:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Trimms's homepage  Reply with quote
If you don't think you can drop hardcore breaks in a hardcore set then you need to go listen to disc 3 of HU4! Ham - Old Skool into Dougal & Gammer - Feel Free (Rave Breaks Mix) - dayum boi!!! Plus Feel Free is so happy, I don't know how you could say you don't like rave breaks.

SPOOX
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,644 posts
Posted - 2009/11/29 :  20:20:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SPOOX's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
Hardcore Breaks is the best thing in Hardcore at the moment.

Totally Agree.

näkkk
Advanced Member

Norway
755 posts

16 hardcore releases
näkkk is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2009/11/30 :  05:44:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit näkkk's homepage  Reply with quote
Gimme more tracks like the Isotonik tune in the other thread, please.

Audio Warfare
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,047 posts
Audio Warfare has attended 19 events
Posted - 2009/11/30 :  09:24:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Audio Warfare's homepage  Reply with quote
Rave Breaks is nearer to the speed of Oldskool Hardcore than Breakbeat Hardcore is. :P

Why not hunt down a few tracks that are between the speed of both genres so you can gradually build the speed through your set? I often mix Breaks through to Breakbeat Hardcore.

I do like Rave Breaks but lets face it... It's just Nu-Skool Breaks.

Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Posted - 2009/11/30 :  16:08:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fishy:
quote:

Ye man I do understand. But come on its a diffrent sound overall. u dont have to mix it just enjoy the music. what about making breakbeat hardcore mixes and separate hardcore breaks mixes problem solved.

Yeah I already thought so. But I don't really want to do Hardcore Breaks Mixes. Nah I'll just enjoy the tunes or timestretch them, they're not bad anyway.

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2009/12/01 :  02:03:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Actually not because House doesn't sound like Hardcore at all.

you must not of been listening to hardcore ~2002 when uk hard house exploded and you had hardcore djs producing hard house

Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Posted - 2009/12/01 :  16:07:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage  Reply with quote
I wasn't talking about Hard House, but about normal House/Electro House ;-)

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.28 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page