Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music production & Gear talk

Sound Cards

Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Citrick
Average Member

Ireland
234 posts
Posted - 2009/11/11 :  22:12:37  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Citrick's homepage
I know everyone hates DJ software and bla bla bla bla bla bla bla....... bla bla....

But I dont and I like using Virtual DJ in my free time to make mixes for listening and all that, but I'd like it alot more if I could use headphones with it. However that (to the best of my knowledge) requires an extra sound card.

Unfortunately I know diddly about sound cards so I was hoping a good samaritan on here could lend me some info on it? Or point me in the direction of somewhere I could research it myself. Im not looking for anything fancy, all I want is to be able to use the headphones.

Alert moderator
Rayovac
Advanced Member

United States
2,049 posts
Rayovac has donated money to the site
Posted - 2009/11/11 :  23:07:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Rayovac's homepage
All I can say is to avoid M-Audio like the plague. While their hardware may be fine, they have the most repugnant drivers ever created.

This also means "People read."

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2009/11/11 :  23:39:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage
If all your doing is mixing tracks then get a cheap one on e-bay, it shouldn't really make much of a difference to the sound of pre-mastered tracks.

TheOneNOnly
Advanced Member

United States
1,937 posts
Posted - 2009/11/12 :  02:00:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit TheOneNOnly's homepage
If all you want to do it listen to it through headfones then get something cheap:

Like this, or this.

Then get a good, cheap set of headphones like so.

The Past, The Present, The Future (CD One)
The Past, The Present, The Future (CD Two)

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.75 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page