Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: North America

Summer Solstice Massive (0 attended)

Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
djyosh
Starting Member

United States
18 posts
Posted - 2009/07/20 :  06:47:16  Show profile Send a private message  Visit djyosh's homepage
[0 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: Summer Solstice Massive
Starts: July 25th, 2009
State/Territory: Texas

HEADLINERS INCLUDE:

DJ LOLI
www.myspace.com/djloli

DJ Loli is one of the top female DJ's in the world that spins Alternative music, Fidget, Electro, Dubstep, Indie, and other variations of Dance music. She is a different and new kind of enterteiner who is a DJ, Singer, Producer and a Business owner. DJ Loli has launched her Loliland inc enterprise in 2007.

Originally focusing on her music career DJ Loli's enterprise has begun to blossom into other areas of merchandising such as Loliland Record label, LoliLand Apparel and live Loliland events. LoliLand Events and LoliLand Record label will introduce new and upcoming artists as well as already established Bands and DJ's. LoliLand apparel line will include the latest hip clothing trends and accessories along with character driven designs.

Since finishing her tour with Tommy Lee, Loli has traveled the world as a DJ and Singer. Once the Host of OTV, STB, and M1 in Ukraine at the age of 15, she has interviewed guest such as Luciano Pavarotti, Louie Vegas, and the Chemical Brothers. Loli also hosted Sky Network’s Play to Win and Chelsea TV in London. Loli’s US TV appearances include an AXE Body Spray commercial and an extra role on HBO’s Entourage. Loli has also appeared on E! Entertainment, Fashion TV, and most recently a Current TV segment which aired in the US and Europe's various TV channels.

Born in Ukraine, Loli began her career in entertainment at a young age by wining a TV contest of a Music TV Channel host. Shortly after graduating from high school, Loli moved to England where she studied psychology and film history at Oxford Brookes University. Loli began her DJ career at The Bridge’s nightclub. Loli worked at several nightclubs in Oxford until she eventually transferred to the London Institute of Film Art. Now working consistently for four years at some of London’s most prestige’snightclubs, Loli decided to pursue a career as a model and host, appearing on numerous UK TV shows and featured in top magazines, newspapers, and nightclubs.

DJ LEA LUNA(Denver)

has been on the up-and-up since 1999, rocking many a crowd from underground to commercial, across the US and abroad. Her white-hot enthusiasm on stage and in the studio reflects her 9 year career, which has been gaining exponential momentum since she first stepped up to the decks as a tiny teen. "I'm taking my music further this year than I ever thought I would have when I first started spinning records. Its unreal how many different avenues there are inside electronic music: how many subcultures, how many diversely beautiful artists, fans and enthusiaststhere are. After having the privilege of exploring this world and the music in it, I've become a pioneer. I'm writing, collecting, and spinning styles that don't even have names to them yet. This is truly a divine epiphany, and it's redirecting my course in life as a professional musician."

What do white-collared europeans at the Playboy TV International event in Lisbon, Portugal have in common with 4,000 blinking pink furry-collared raving teens at Kandifest in San Bernardino, California? Absolutely nothing, you might think, but last year Lea Luna stood staged in front of both crowds and illuminated them with a powerful house set, and from each culture she provoked the same ecstatic positive energy.

Everywhere she goes, they dance. You may have seen her catching the warm breeze on a island sound stage built right on the Caribbean Ocean at her set in Cozumel, Mexico, or caught sight of her on television spinning atop the cold snowy slopes in Breckenridge, CO at the North American Open ski tournament. Maybe you met her after her set backstage at a corporate sponsored breast cancer benefit in San Diego, or behind flimsy caution tape at an underground party inside a closed skate park in Reno.Whether you see her rocking it on the playa at Burning Man or pool-side at Wetgrooves WMC, sonic chameleon Lea Luna "fits in the mix" everywhere. She's played underground tracks alongside artists like Frankie Bones and Heather Heart. She's dropped commercial rock/reggae remixes opening for legends Steven Tyler and Chuck Berry. The list goes on and on.

From concert stage, to super-club, to upscale lounge, to amphitheater, to festival, to warehouse... Lea Luna has sewn together the seams of a multifarious global vibe with her own inner resonance, been track selection, and artistic personality. "This is what music as the universal language was intended to imbue. I'm into not only meshing cultures of people, but musical styles, and forms of art. I especially love the fashion element. Whether the event calls for a cocktail dress, pink wig, swimsuit, parka, or spacesuit... I'm there, in my own representation of it. The same goes for music. When you ask the average guy what kind of music he listens to, he'll tell you he likes a bit of everything. Doesn't everyone? I'm becoming the kind of artist who flirts with pop while married to electro... yes, all of a sudden I feel myself leaning toward pop-stardom! I've been writing and recording pop hooks, I'm practicing choreography with 6 professionals that are now my dance team, I'm collaborating with all kinds of talented recording artists, and I'm STILL constantly bumping old school underground vinyl in my basement. You'll hear the underground in the framework of my new music.

ALSO FEATURING

CAROLINE POSADA (Columbia) - www.myspace.com/carolineposada
DJ KITSCH (Cali)
JIMMY INTENT
DARREN AFRIKA
FRENZ E
DJ NATE B
DJ NOEL
DJ MERRITT
SIR NASTY
SNO WHITE
BEATFREAK / JT SKY
DJ MOXIE
DJ EXTICE
HIGH MAINTENANCE
MXMIND
GREENWAVE
SIC TRANSMISSION
HOUSEROCKA
DJ OE
DJ ENUM
AUDIO DAMAGE
ANJKLLR
DDR
DJ FINLE
DJ SKYE /w MC SPACE RANGER
JOE C
JAMES KELLEY & DAVID RINGLE
JAMES WARREN
LEFTY X OHNO
JOHN WAYNE
HUNTZ
YOSH
HOI vs. 3RD WORLD
MARTIN ESCO
DJ RIOT vs. BRANDON Q
JAMES PRICHARD
JASON HILL

.................................................. .................................................

INSANE LOCAL & TEXAS REGIONAL TALENT
(30,000) SQ FT INDOOR?OUTDDOR VENUE
Tons Of Sand To Dance On
5 STAGES
40 + DJ'S
AMAZING SOUND & LIGHTING
FULL BAR
INSIDE SMOKING VENUE
SWIMMING POOL
GO-GO DANCERS
FIRE DANCERS
BODYPAINTING
18 & UP W/ Valid I.D
21 TO DRINK!!

Alert moderator
djyosh
Starting Member

United States
18 posts
Posted - 2009/07/20 :  15:53:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djyosh's homepage
This will be the biggest TX event in July without a doubt.

Definetly looking forward to meeting everyone who can make it out.

See ya on dancefloor.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
djyosh
Starting Member

United States
18 posts
Posted - 2009/07/23 :  19:11:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djyosh's homepage
***TIME SLOTS***

***Inside Front Room*** (Bar Area)

9) JOE C
9:45) Nick Serious
10:30) Andrew Moorhouse
11:15) Dave Allardyce(uk)
12) DJ Yosh
1) Crooked Poet VS T.H.U
2) High Maintenance
3) The House Rocka
4) DJ Finle (Hawaii)

.................................................. ............

***Inside Back Room***(BallRoom)

9) Brandon Q
10) James Warren
11) T.B.A.
12) Sir Nasty
1) James Kelley
2) Nate B.
3) Anjlkllr
4) DJ Enum & DJ OE

***Outside Main Stage***(Dock Stage)

9) Moxie
10) SnoWhite
11) DJ Merritt
12) Caroline Posada
1) DJ LOLI
2) Lea Luna
3) DJ Kitsch
4) Darren Afrika(South Africa)

***2ND Outside Main Stage***

9) John Wayne
10) Koi VS 3rdworld
11) MxMind
12) Greenwave
1) Sic Transmission
2) DJ Noel
3) JT SKYY / Beatfreak
4) DJ SYE

.................................................. .............

***Front Area***(Pool Area)

9) Huntz
10) Jason Hill
11) Martin Esco
12) James Pritchard
1) DDR
2) Exticite
3) FRENZ E
4) Audio Damage

djyosh
Starting Member

United States
18 posts
Posted - 2009/07/24 :  23:31:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djyosh's homepage
This Event Is Now 17 & Up With Valid ID

So Come Party At The Biggest TX Event In July !!

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.75 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page