Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements

Naturatech - One Song (Harry Remix) FINAL VERSION

Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
HardcoreHarryUK

United Kingdom
100 posts
Posted - 2009/06/14 :  18:18:27  Show profile Send a private message
Hi all,

having listened to Naturatech outstanding 5 track album I felt I just had to have a little remix.
This is MY NOW FINAL version THE remix of 'One Song'

Its the first track on my myspace/youtube and will play automatically.

just click the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_DFgJQmfcM
www.myspace.com/hardcoreHarryUK

OR download here

http://www.4shared.com/file/112317446/348e0eae/Naturatech_-_One_Song_-_Hardcore_Harry_Remix_Version_5.html

Peace

Alert moderator

Edited by - HardcoreHarryUK on 2009/06/17 01:48:10
Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2009/06/14 :  20:03:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage
I'll check this out later.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
HardcoreHarryUK

United Kingdom
100 posts
Posted - 2009/06/15 :  10:07:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HardcoreHarryUK's homepage
BUMP**

lol any feedback peeps before I start adding.. editing the track and expanding upon whats there.
no need to download as its on my myspace.

cheers peeps!

Hardcore Harry

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Posted - 2009/06/15 :  10:36:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage
Interesting. Bit slow and mellow for me but I'd still like to hear a finished version.

HardcoreHarryUK

United Kingdom
100 posts
Posted - 2009/06/15 :  11:01:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HardcoreHarryUK's homepage
cheers bit of feedback..
it is meant to be mellow.. the piano lends itself to be mellow.
i'm thinking very much.. 93-94 hardcore.
nice breakbeats.. pretty piano's.. deep reggae bass.. ragga samples..

just adding some more to it now.

:-)

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Posted - 2009/06/15 :  11:12:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage
Sounds like a really good idea to be honest. I'm liking your way of thinking with your tracks, nice to see others producing older style tracks. What DAW are you using to make your music?

HardcoreHarryUK

United Kingdom
100 posts
Posted - 2009/06/15 :  11:29:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HardcoreHarryUK's homepage
cheers.. its the just my favourite sort of dance music.. always will be i think.
even if i produce a house.. hard house.. trance.. type track it just ends up being 'hardcore' at the wrong speed.. so i thought **** it.. lets just concentrate on hardcore.

i'm a fruity loops man.. have been for years.. keep meaning to learn reason but know FL Studio (produce edition) so well now seems daft to move..

I've updated the tune now.. to more full length..
let me know your thoughts..

Thanks

LINK - updated.. (will also update main part of thread with latest link)

http://www.4shared.com/file/111937595/f35821f5/Naturatech_-_One_Song_-_Hardcore_Harry_Remix_Version_2.html

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Posted - 2009/06/15 :  11:37:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by HardcoreHarryUK:
i'm a fruity loops man.. have been for years.. keep meaning to learn reason but know FL Studio (produce edition) so well now seems daft to move..

Same here. Really only started to get into producing properly over the last few months but I've always had a mess around with writing stuff. FL was the most logical choice for me and I can't see me moving away any time soon.

Version 2 is nice from 2 minutes in. Sound levels need to be worked on a bit but sound nice so far.

Viva le old skool resistance!

HardcoreHarryUK

United Kingdom
100 posts
Posted - 2009/06/15 :  11:41:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HardcoreHarryUK's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:
quote:

Same here. Really only started to get into producing properly over the last few months but I've always had a mess around with writing stuff. FL was the most logical choice for me and I can't see me moving away any time soon.

Version 2 is nice from 2 minutes in. Sound levels need to be worked on a bit but sound nice so far.

Viva le old skool resistance!

yeah FL all the way!! haha

NOTE - the levels are not right as this hasnt been mastered at all.. simply put together..
just wanted to hear your feedback.. before i start the mastering

acidfluxxbass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
5,000 posts
Posted - 2009/06/15 :  13:35:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit acidfluxxbass's homepage
really liked this!

Ive been listening to old skool all day and yours fitted in great. i think it slowed down a bit too much at 4:00, but it sounds good otherwise.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/archefluxxuk

HardcoreHarryUK

United Kingdom
100 posts
Posted - 2009/06/15 :  13:50:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HardcoreHarryUK's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:
really liked this!

Ive been listening to old skool all day and yours fitted in great. i think it slowed down a bit too much at 4:00, but it sounds good otherwise.

nice one for feedback!
big up really should go to Naturatech for the original tune 'One Song' for creating such beautifull melodies..
I hear what you're saying at 4.00mins.. but i think if you 'mixed out' of that part in a set it would fit quite well..

respect

HardcoreHarryUK

United Kingdom
100 posts
Posted - 2009/06/17 :  01:50:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HardcoreHarryUK's homepage

just click the link

OR download here

http://www.4shared.com/file/112317446/348e0eae/Naturatech_-_One_Song_-_Hardcore_Harry_Remix_Version_5.html

Peace

choonland
Advanced Member

Colombia
1,100 posts
Posted - 2009/06/17 :  03:41:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit choonland's homepage
really neat man!
this is actually the first proper remix that anybody does of one of my tracks, so it really means a lot to me that you liked it so much to wanna make a remix :D

the oldschool breaks and the melody sound really cool, kind of darkish, and the ragga part adds an interesting twist, love the vocals too, they give it a nice deep ambientation. nice job mate! keep it up

and thanks again!
keep in touch

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Posted - 2009/06/17 :  08:47:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Naturatech:
really neat man!
this is actually the first proper remix that anybody does of one of my tracks, so it really means a lot to me that you liked it so much to wanna make a remix :D

the oldschool breaks and the melody sound really cool, kind of darkish, and the ragga part adds an interesting twist, love the vocals too, they give it a nice deep ambientation. nice job mate! keep it up

and thanks again!
keep in touch

I'm always up for remixing if you fancy sending midi's over. Don't worry they won't be done in 10 minutes

HardcoreHarryUK

United Kingdom
100 posts
Posted - 2009/06/17 :  10:21:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HardcoreHarryUK's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Naturatech:
really neat man!

and thanks again!
keep in touch

thanks for your kind comments.. and most of all for creating such a beuatifull piano part that just CRIED OUT to be remixed.
glad you liked.. as i loved doing it!
its currently my favourite track.. and now on youtube too so all the crazy kids can hear it!

Speak soon.
peace

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Posted - 2009/06/17 :  10:39:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage
quote:

just click the link

OR download here

Peace

Sounds nice. Very mellow, good job indeed.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.62 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page