Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: North America

12th Annual etd.POP (6 attended)

Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
No Left Turn

United States
474 posts

242 hardcore releases
No Left Turn has attended 1 event
Posted - 2009/03/16 :  22:48:21  Show profile Send a private message  Visit No Left Turn's homepage
[6 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: 12th Annual etd.POP
Starts: May 23rd, 2009
State/Territory: California

SKILLS PRESENTS:
THE 12TH ANNUAL ETD.POP
SATURDAY, MAY 23RD 2009

COW PALACE
2600 GENEVA AVENUE
DALY CITY, CALIFORNIA

FESTIVAL GATES OPEN FROM 5PM-2AM
ALL RESPONSIBLE AGES 16 AND UP ARE WELCOME
FULL BARS FOR THE 21+ // http://www.SkillsDJ.com

TICKETS Available on GROOVETICKETS
http://www.skillsdj.com/etdpop2009_tickets (Click here to purchase tickets!!)

General Admission & VIP ADVANCED TICKETS ON SALE FEBRUARY 17TH

BASSDRUM HAPPY

+ HIXXY
+ BRISK
+ RE-CON
+ ROBBIE LONG
+ S3RL
+ MC STORM
+ MC CASPER
+ NO LEFT TURN
+ TIMID
+ ANTHONY MAD

ETD FUSED

+ Paul Van Dyk (exclusive 2009 nor cal performance!)
+ Ferry Corsten
+ Deadmau5
+ Sander Van Doorn
+ Blake Jarrell
+ Deep Voices
+ Blix Cannon
+ John Beaver

ANALOG EMULATIONS

+ Freeland (live)
+ LA Riots
+ Flosstradamus
+ Felix Cartel
+ The Toxic Avenger
+ Stereo Heroes
+ Alex Metric
+ B33son

FOUR ON THE FLOOR

+ Derrick Carter
+ Chris Lake
+ Ricky Stone
+ Serge Devant
+ Andy Caldwell
+ Fred Everything
+ Denise
+ Dj Hil

Alert moderator
Dj DeadPool

United States
65 posts
Dj DeadPool has attended 7 events
Posted - 2009/03/16 :  23:45:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj DeadPool's homepage
this party looks bumping wish i could go down for it. they need to bring all them popular hardcore djs up here more often

myspace - http://www.myspace.com/djdeadpoolxl2k2

AIM sn - DeadPoolXl2k2

Alert moderator Go to top of page
kawaiietly please

United States
22 posts
kawaiietly please has attended 4 events
Posted - 2009/04/27 :  08:54:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kawaiietly please's homepage
*.* That's my Bday!!! Road trip anyone? bzzzzzrp

No Left Turn

United States
474 posts

242 hardcore releases
No Left Turn has attended 1 event
Posted - 2009/04/27 :  22:17:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit No Left Turn's homepage
1 2 3 4 5 6 Do it!

Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

Excalibur

United States
107 posts
Excalibur has attended 4 events
Posted - 2009/04/28 :  05:37:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Excalibur's homepage
Damn that's a pretty sweet lineup and it's pretty damn close!

Screw it! Brisk, Robbbie Long, S3RL I'm buying a ticket!!!

Edited by - Excalibur on 2009/05/04 03:17:48
NeXuS
Advanced Member

United States
1,627 posts

81 hardcore releases
NeXuS has donated money to the site NeXuS has attended 15 events
Posted - 2009/05/04 :  03:58:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit NeXuS's homepage
Anyone check the webpage yet? Very interesting using Flash for the whole site: http://www.skillsdj.com/etdpop2009/

Edited by - NeXuS on 2009/05/04 03:59:00
Arkk9
Starting Member

United States
1 post
Posted - 2009/05/12 :  04:08:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Arkk9's homepage
It may be a little late to ask this (what with 11 days left and all) but here goes.
I've never been to a rave. I've heard a lot of stories of people spraying acid-laced water over people and others stabbing people with diseased needles and stuff. Is any of this true and will I have to worry about that at this rave? Plus. I don't really know how to dance. Anything I should know?

Excalibur

United States
107 posts
Posted - 2009/05/12 :  05:06:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Excalibur's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Arkk9:
It may be a little late to ask this (what with 11 days left and all) but here goes.
I've never been to a rave. I've heard a lot of stories of people spraying acid-laced water over people and others stabbing people with diseased needles and stuff. Is any of this true and will I have to worry about that at this rave? Plus. I don't really know how to dance. Anything I should know?

Seriously? Never heard of that stuff happening, but I've only been to one rave which was Happy Together 3 which was in a warehouse. Worst thing that happened was somebody broke a window during Hixxy's Mix. ETD.pop is a very professional event and always has at least 10 officers for every 100 people on duty at the site (so says the guy at Skills). As for dancing I wouldn't worry about it, if you know how to wave your arms that's good enough.

Anyone else with a bit more knowledge like to take it from here ...?

Hell you have a better chance of getting swine flu!

Edited by - Excalibur on 2009/05/16 00:51:40
Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2009/05/12 :  05:24:10  Show profile  Send a private message
quote:
I've heard a lot of stories of people spraying acid-laced water over people and others stabbing people with diseased needles and stuff. Is any of this true and will I have to worry about that at this rave? Plus. I don't really know how to dance. Anything I should know?

hahaha

in nearly 15 years of attending parties I never experienced anything like that. and who cares if you don't know how to dance? go for the music and enjoy yourself. stop listening to the rumour mill of what goes on at 'raves' and go attend one already.

Andy Digi

United States
46 posts
Andy Digi has attended 1 event
Posted - 2009/05/18 :  00:14:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Andy Digi's homepage
quote:

I wish I was a party getting sprayed with acid, on a serious note though, I have never heard of that stuff happening, I have been to hundreds of parties in the Chicago area, some that were pretty shady and have never heard or seen people getting stabbed with diseased needles (why would anyone carry that stuff around) and getting sprayed with acid thats just a waste of acid. Second, Walk around a rave and you will notice 90% of the people dont know how to dance, so you dont have to worry about that either, this party should be your first, because its a Massive event in a controlled inviroment. San Francisco area parties are still one of the few places in the US that still has that rave vibe. Something like this doenst happen in the US very often. Go out have a good time. Thats the best advice I can give you. It is what you make it. Also any party with uk/happy hardcore is always better.

Excalibur

United States
107 posts
Posted - 2009/05/25 :  03:02:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Excalibur's homepage
Had no idea Hixxy was still so popular with the trance kids, but S3RL completely owned the floor during his set. Also I really like the guy who went before Hixxy, but I don't remember who he was (played a Zelda tune, A Sonic sounding tune, and I think a Mario tune as well). No black light was a real downer though and the place was practically empty when Brisk started.

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.41 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page