Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
djwilson
Average Member

United Kingdom
165 posts
Posted - 2009/01/27 :  20:46:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djwilson's homepage  Reply with quote
no, simple :)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
silver
Admin

Japan
12,562 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2009/01/28 :  08:55:34  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
Sorry I just wanted to smack them over the head, it's like they are trying to be american and black at the same time and they are neither.. well 1 guy is black, the other white guy looks confused, I mean look at this photo... what is he a jester pimp showing the his girth size? He certainly over compensating because he knows he's the white guy :)

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,502 posts
Posted - 2009/01/28 :  10:43:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
^^^ Yer but you havn't mentioned the girl, Tulisia! She is a babe!

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2009/01/30 :  13:33:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by silver:

im not defending them at all for being who they are...

but they arent trying to be black or american they're being what the london scene is... its just the way the scene there has evolved and the style that is popular in london..
plus he looks more hispanic than anything, not white..

yeah they are annoying - but i just dont think you can say they're trying to be american or black...they're just being what their scene is

do they deserve a smack over the head for being this way?...well i cant argue with that :)

anyway if you look at it that way i should accuse anyone here who isnt british, dutch or german that they are just trying to be like us, because we pimped the hardcore from the start.

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,502 posts
Posted - 2009/01/30 :  17:27:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
anyway if you look at it that way i should accuse anyone here who isnt british, dutch or german that they are just trying to be like us, because we pimped the hardcore from the start.

Good point!

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2009/01/30 :  18:10:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
im really not trying to start anything though - im just saying i think nowadays you just cant say that sort of stuff anymore

Kisstasy
Average Member

Canada
236 posts
Posted - 2009/01/30 :  20:07:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Kisstasy's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:

she is not.

95_was_the_time
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,285 posts
Posted - 2009/01/31 :  01:02:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit 95_was_the_time's homepage  Reply with quote
i'd hit the woman.
but the guy with the retarded hat comes across as a bit of an arogant twat

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2009/01/31 :  05:38:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kisstasy:
quote:

she is not.

yea she is! hotter than u!

and on N-Dubz: HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

they are as shitty as the hiphop here, and I'm sorry but i couldn't get over at how the white guy's accent just made the whole song horrible on "papa can you hear me"

and they are definitely trying 2 b like US hiphop and they are trying too hard. sorry smoogie this is an epic fail on my books.

not sure how all of rap/hiphop is like over in the UK as well as europe, but here in the US it has lost all genuine creativity and purpose. rap used to b about taking a stand, political or other. but now it is all about some idiot rapping about how hardass he is, and all the $$$ he has it a f**kin joke

Edited by - latininxtc on 2009/01/31 05:47:33
silver
Admin

Japan
12,562 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2009/01/31 :  07:29:23  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
The white guy looks like he took something from every scene and mixed it all in, he has the haircut of a black man, the mustache of a Mexican, the lips of a "playa", the eyebrows of a raver, the tattoos of a rocker, the fashion of a pimp and the hat of a 50 year old Scandinavian skier from the 70's... plus I think he is touching himself in the photo and showing how many times he pleasures himself a day, that being 3 and not zero :)

lozowen
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
533 posts
lozowen has attended 10 events
Posted - 2009/01/31 :  15:11:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lozowen's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

she is not.

she'd get it but she aint nothing special, just one of those averagely pretty blonde babes

on www.NARCOTICRADIO.co.uk
- Upfront Hardcore & Gabber

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2009/01/31 :  15:33:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
The white guy looks like he took something from every scene and mixed it all in, he has the haircut of a black man, the mustache of a Mexican, the lips of a "playa", the eyebrows of a raver, the tattoos of a rocker, the fashion of a pimp and the hat of a 50 year old Scandinavian skier from the 70's... plus I think he is touching himself in the photo and showing how many times he pleasures himself a day, that being 3 and not zero :)

lmao! good one!

SixFeet
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,285 posts
Posted - 2009/01/31 :  22:30:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SixFeet's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Fishy:
I never heard about this N-Dubz but I hate it when people think hip hop and think its all pop shit, ye of course all the pop shit sucks, it does in any genre. just llike hardcore. raver baby and allt hat shit is pop music and sucks! thres is lot of good underground hip hop which kicks the ass of most hardcore

Ahem, like La Coka Nostra bb.

LCN are very good.

Rhymesayers Entertainment is the deepest talent of rappers on a roster anywhere by an absolute mile. For a small independant label running out of Minnesota how deep and talented their roster of emcee's, DJ's and producers are, it's incredible.

MF Doom
Atmosphere
Brother Ali
P.O.S
Blueprint
Mac Lethal
etc.

Ant, along with Stoupe the Enemy of Mankind, is the best producer around. No-one can touch him right now!

Rayovac
Advanced Member

United States
2,049 posts
Rayovac has donated money to the site
Posted - 2009/01/31 :  23:31:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Rayovac's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

This also means "People read."

Kisstasy
Average Member

Canada
236 posts
Posted - 2009/02/01 :  00:22:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Kisstasy's homepage  Reply with quote
Hahhhhh

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.89 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page