Printer friendly
Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
protonic

Hungary
297 posts
protonic has attended 24 events
Posted - 2008/11/26 :  20:17:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit protonic's homepage  Reply with quote

Alert moderator Go to top of page
bLOODY_dAN
Advanced Member

United States
768 posts

30 hardcore releases
bLOODY_dAN has donated money to the site bLOODY_dAN has attended 5 events
Posted - 2008/11/30 :  19:09:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bLOODY_dAN's homepage  Reply with quote
man. im like not into that style at all. buuutttT! I am in love with the american jungle/drum n bass scene.

thats where its at. check: EWUN, EVOL INTENT and their side projects: KILL THE NOISE, COMPUTER CLUB, LUDACHRIST.

woop woop!

Mental_Adam
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
842 posts
Posted - 2008/12/08 :  02:38:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mental_Adam's homepage  Reply with quote
Love the jungle indeed.

ofcourse mid 90s stuff is phat. i have alot of material on cd. Will be selling them on the bay early next year.

I have the Jungle Rewind boxset, haven't even listened to it yet.

you'd probably like some new(ish) jungle/Ragga stuff... B-Boy 3000, Sixteenarmedjack, Murderbot

have a look on the tube for some of their material.

I own all the jungle massive, jungle mania boxsets... These are good compilations to get yourself abit more knowledge on the genre. Really just keep looking at the videos on youtube they will lead you too good things mate

Edited by - Mental_Adam on 2008/12/08 02:41:06
Mental_Adam
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
842 posts
Posted - 2008/12/08 :  02:46:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mental_Adam's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
hmm prefer proper D&B but hardcore beats them all :)

LOL, gee pleasee, Yeah maybe early 90s hardcore ... but if you mean todays hardcore.

What is proper D&B then?? id like to know

JesterDJ
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
JesterDJ has donated money to the site JesterDJ has attended 14 events
Posted - 2008/12/09 :  02:50:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit JesterDJ's homepage  Reply with quote
Ahh yea, i fookin loves me jungle i does. Always been my favourites, Jungle and Breakbeats. Bulby if you do get round to uploading them sets and making that jungle mix of your own, i would well appreciate a heads up on it!

by the way, still caining your hardcore breaks 1 set. absolutely class, well enjoying it man, been meaning to tell you that for ages as it goes.

back on track though, yea. Jungle was always a massive one for me as it was always so massive in london, and though i weren't there for the raves themselves, luckily my older brother was so i was fortunate enough to share a room with someone who was well into it, had all the tapes, and like mixing bits of it himself so was always a big part of my life.

Upload some shizzle people. gonna see what i can't raise up myself!

Help your favourite charity for free - www.everyclick.com

raindancerob
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,588 posts
raindancerob has attended 88 events
Posted - 2008/12/09 :  12:34:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit raindancerob's homepage  Reply with quote
jungle is the dogs bollox.

Stevie c
Advanced Member

Belgium
3,836 posts

204 hardcore releases
Stevie c has donated money to the site
Posted - 2008/12/18 :  15:33:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Stevie c's homepage  Reply with quote
Jungle rules.

As a white kid its a shame I can't use my hips more, a big black guys with no tops on do it so much better.

After a kiss ass hour. I put me gloves on and get happy again.

Still...Omni trio, Champion Sound, Inner City life, Super Sharp shooter, Simon 'Bassline' Smith, DJs SS, Grooverider, Andy C, EasyGroove, what more can be said.

raindancerob
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,588 posts
raindancerob has attended 88 events
Posted - 2008/12/18 :  15:44:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit raindancerob's homepage  Reply with quote
yeah man i started listening to jungle/dnb back in 94 & always have ever since. up north & the midlands (where im from) you get skater boys & students, but down London you get wanna be bad boys at events & i know a few people who have been mugged at dnb events. i wouldnt go to a dnb only event down London but i used to be a regular at Snatch? at The Talbot in Stoke.

Edited by - raindancerob on 2008/12/18 15:44:44
tru bass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,996 posts
tru bass has attended 11 events
Posted - 2008/12/18 :  20:15:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tru bass's homepage  Reply with quote
safe.. do you know if there is any near south manchester?
proper jungle events though. not d'n'b

btw you can pretty much guarantee i wont go to one in london.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.89 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page