Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - other genre

The Hoosiers

Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Watson.

United Kingdom
276 posts
Watson. has attended 1 event
Posted - 2008/08/14 :  00:33:52  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Watson.'s homepage
The worst band ever, who agrees?

Hearing that "Cops and Robbers" song makes me want to strangle someone, it really is bloody awful. Unfortunately, I'm subjected to this and various other dross whilst working on Saturday and Sundays :(.

There are many crap bands etc out there, but this lot really are dreadful.

Alert moderator
SPOOX
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,644 posts
Posted - 2008/08/14 :  09:12:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SPOOX's homepage
Never heard of them. Can't stand bands or their music so don't listen to them.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2008/08/14 :  11:11:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage
They're just terrible. All i can think of when i hear one of their songs is punching the little shit singing til there's no more song in him. As for the worst bad thing, i think they've got serious competition from the feeling. Both god awful bands, but i can't decide which one i'd rather do a life sentence for wiping out lol

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

mj-dream
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,440 posts
mj-dream has donated money to the site
Posted - 2008/08/14 :  11:31:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit mj-dream's homepage
i quite like them myself

Watson.

United Kingdom
276 posts
Posted - 2008/08/14 :  16:21:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Watson.'s homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
They're just terrible. All i can think of when i hear one of their songs is punching the little shit singing til there's no more song in him. As for the worst bad thing, i think they've got serious competition from the feeling. Both god awful bands, but i can't decide which one i'd rather do a life sentence for wiping out lol

Scouting For Girls and The Ting Tings run them close too, utterly dreadful stuff.

Thankfully I have a CD player in the stockroom at my work, it's a right bugger when I forget to take some CDs down and am subjected to that rubbish though.

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2008/08/14 :  16:30:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Watson.:
quote:

Scouting For Girls and The Ting Tings run them close too, utterly dreadful stuff.

Thankfully I have a CD player in the stockroom at my work, it's a right bugger when I forget to take some CDs down and am subjected to that rubbish though.

Ting Tings - cool.
Scouting For Girls - the lead singer should suffer the same fate as the hoosiers guy.

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

acidfluxxbass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
5,000 posts
Posted - 2008/08/15 :  22:38:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit acidfluxxbass's homepage
*sniff cheeeeessseeey crap!

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/archefluxxuk

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2008/08/16 :  01:38:26  Show profile  Send a private message
the band is a farse, they aren't even real hoosiers =P

I like good bye mr. a, gets stuck in my head from playing on fifa 08

pinkdevil16

United Kingdom
496 posts
Posted - 2008/10/07 :  16:25:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit pinkdevil16's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Watson.:
quote:

agreed theting tings wind me up so much! lol

Watson.

United Kingdom
276 posts
Posted - 2008/10/07 :  20:29:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Watson.'s homepage
A quick point to add to this - my work has decided not to renew the licence for music to be played in the back of house. I can now hear this stuff being played from the shopfloor :(. Bad times :(.

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.06 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page