Total online 1889
 Radio listeners 161+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - other genre

creamfields, anyone going? - no hardcore!!??

Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2008/08/05 :  22:21:42  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage
so, anyone else going?

im going on saturday - probably going to be bouncing around the Tidy tent all day + night

why no hardcore dag-nabbit! - they claim to be at the for-front of dance music..playing hard trance, hardstyle, trance, house, drum n bass, breaks.....they even have a mini rock stage showcaseing new "talent"

no hardcore though.........

Alert moderator

Edited by - Triquatra on 2008/08/05 22:25:45
bLOODY_dAN
Advanced Member

United States
768 posts

30 hardcore releases
bLOODY_dAN has donated money to the site bLOODY_dAN has attended 5 events
Posted - 2008/08/09 :  05:51:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bLOODY_dAN's homepage
***EDIT***

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - bLOODY_dAN on 2008/08/09 05:53:07
Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2008/08/09 :  09:32:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage
Went creamfields couple years back ended up loosin all my mates gettin attacked off about 8 wee guys and nearly got the jail.

Gonna give it a miss this time . To be fair did still end up enjoyin good part of the night, dnb room was friendliest dnb arena ever been in got to see shadow and played an amazing set.

Really weird that down south dnb attracts a lot more moody crowd in general, hard house is full of cyber fluffy boot types and thats jus the men. Go liverpool area is exact opposite dnb room fulla mad friendly scousers the hard dance bit was absolute carnage.

No hardcore cos it isnt that kind of festival, never get hardcore at things like dancevalley etc. Hardcore i thinks the kind of music if you dont like it doesnt jus sound bad it actually annoys the f*ck out you, either really cheesy or really hard. When i was at creamfields some of the rides where blarin out cheesy hardcore hahaha loada wee kids were standin around havin a mini rave so you never no mate could spend a few hours around the dodgems or whatever.

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Posted - 2008/08/09 :  12:42:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage
DnB, Tidy and Dodgems it is!

Chris B
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,964 posts
Chris B has attended 30 events
Posted - 2008/08/09 :  17:34:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Chris B's homepage
Just seen lineup have to say im impressed. This is just from the saturday

Fatboy Slim

Simian Mobile Disco

Sasha

James Zabiela

Ian Brown

2 Many DJ’s

Annie Mac

Roots Manuva & DJ MK

DJ Marky

High Contrast

Skream & Benga Presents Magnetic Man

Noisia

Mark EG

Kutski

Dont no anyone on annie mac arena but most probably be quite good also. Have to say wasnt too impressed with creamfields though. Sound was shite in a lot of arenas, some had load of space others packed to rafters. Think fact i'd jus came back from holland couple weeks earlier doin festivals over there standards where very high.

The buses were pure shambles aswell, people jus pushin on til was far too overpacked. half of them broke down early then loadsa the drivers jus sacked it cos couldnt be arsed with all the shite they were gettin off people. We ended up jumpin in minibus with some geodies cos was gonna take forever get a bus otherwise.

Saying that though thats a good lineup, but sw4 with carl cox and danny tenaglia appeals more plus notting hill carnival that weekend cant be f*cked with the mission.

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Posted - 2008/08/09 :  20:01:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage
subfocus, high contrast, futurebound, tidy tent... :D

im quite looking forward to it :)

SixFeet
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,285 posts
Posted - 2008/08/10 :  09:36:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SixFeet's homepage
Remember looking at the line-up of the main arean and thinking it looked rather shit. Smaller tents look the shit mind you.

Was trying to pull some mates together for it but most are either workin or got other plans

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2008/08/16 :  14:51:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage
Just sorted this out. Me and a mate are gonna be going. Can't wait! i know im just gonna spend most of saturday flitting between the hard dance and DnB arenas. Really looking forward to kutskis' set, should be good.

Sunday, apart from the headliners, doesn't seem all that, but oh well should still be a laugh and a right good piss up too.

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.03 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page