Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Moved: 

Basshunter- Love your more

Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,502 posts
Posted - 2008/07/16 :  09:39:16  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
Was in my local HMV yesturday & saw that Basshunter had a new album out called 'Now your gone' (wonder why they called it that ) then I heard a familiar song play, a different version though but it wasn't that bad!

Now we should all know that Sunscream released the first love you more back in 1993 & then Paul Elstak made his own version with the vocals sung by Shaydee which went to the charts I think off Rotterdam Records in 1995! One of the first vocal Happy Hardcore songs of it type! There was also a Forze remix which was a Hardcore version (hard kicks, bit faster ect). I have the Italian Remixes which have the extended blast (long version of the radio version), two other club like mixes & The Stunned Guys remix! Imo the best version & I would like to hear more of The Stunned Guy's remixes of DJ Paul's stuff of that era! [:P]

There is also a Vinyl Groover version but I don't know what labal that was on! Anyway you will hear The Stunned Guy's remix in my next mix which will be up either later or tomorrow, depends on how busy I am!

What does everyone think of Basshunter's version? Hit or miss? I think it is an ok version from them but can't beat The Stunned Guy's version off Rotterdam Records (I wonder what Paul Elstak will think of Basshunter?)

Edit: Here is the youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0gJi8v3zok Seems that everyone thinks they know Basshunter & the singer! I pointed them into the direction of the Paul Elstak versions!

Alert moderator

Edited by - Smoogie on 2008/07/16 09:42:38
whispering

Finland
8,453 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2008/07/16 :  09:42:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage
Moved to proper area also: http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=40811

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,502 posts
Posted - 2008/07/16 :  09:44:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
Thanks for that, Whispering! Didn't see the other topic, will check that out!

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2008/07/16 :  09:54:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage
Wow that's shit!

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,218 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2008/07/16 :  18:31:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
Wow that's shit!

yeh big style,i near pissed me self when the 2 of them came in and started singing,how bad was that

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,502 posts
Posted - 2008/07/16 :  22:57:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage
At least it isn't speed up vocals with added voices that sound out of place lol

bLOODY_dAN
Advanced Member

United States
768 posts

30 hardcore releases
bLOODY_dAN has donated money to the site bLOODY_dAN has attended 5 events
Posted - 2008/07/17 :  06:22:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bLOODY_dAN's homepage
this is crap.

bulby_g
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,205 posts

430 hardcore releases
bulby_g has attended 55 events
Posted - 2008/07/17 :  08:55:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit bulby_g's homepage
That's bloody horrible. :P Never did like the vocals anyways.

Chwhynny

United Kingdom
371 posts
Chwhynny is verified hardcore artist Chwhynny has attended 1 event
Posted - 2008/07/17 :  10:37:46  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Chwhynny's homepage
I loved DJ Paul's version. The vocals in that were superb, unlike most resung vocals.

Have to say this version is f***ing evil. It's not just that I don't like it, I can't actually listen to it because it hurts my ears somehow.

For clips and information about my releases visit:

http://www.chwhynny.com

Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2008/07/17 :  12:29:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Chwhynny:
I loved DJ Paul's version. The vocals in that were superb, unlike most resung vocals.

Have to say this version is f***ing evil. It's not just that I don't like it, I can't actually listen to it because it hurts my ears somehow.

Snap! lol

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.25 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page