Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - other genre

Hardstyle/Hardtrance albums download for free

Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
ceedee1

United Kingdom
122 posts
Posted - 2008/06/27 :  18:01:07  Show profile Send a private message  Visit ceedee1's homepage
heres a few mixed albums my mate has put together of his own material,and also some sets of various styles from some events we put on some years ago.

safe ravers ;-e

http://www.bdi-underground.com/music.html

Alert moderator
Underloop
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,895 posts

91 hardcore releases
Underloop has donated money to the site Underloop has attended 5 events
Posted - 2008/06/27 :  22:36:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Underloop's homepage
This site is compromised

quote:
What is the current listing status for www.bdi-underground.com/?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 34 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 1 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 06/23/2008, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 06/22/2008.

Malicious software includes 1 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 1 new processes on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including advancedxpdefender.com.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including 77.221.133.0.

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, www.bdi-underground.com/ did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
ceedee1

United Kingdom
122 posts
Posted - 2008/06/28 :  04:56:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ceedee1's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Underloop:
This site is compromised

quote:
What is the current listing status for www.bdi-underground.com/?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 34 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 1 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 06/23/2008, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 06/22/2008.

Malicious software includes 1 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 1 new processes on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including advancedxpdefender.com.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including 77.221.133.0.

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, www.bdi-underground.com/ did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

;-/

this is our own website,**** knows whats going on ;-/

Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Lilley has attended 7 events
Posted - 2008/06/28 :  05:37:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage
that sucks man

Logger
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
Posted - 2008/06/28 :  12:04:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Logger's homepage
Hi guys, I received a mail from google about this in the week. I've no idea how it has happened however I have re-uploaded the site which seems to have resolved the problem. I've notified google and am waiting for them to review the site so they can remove the warning.

The problem appeared to be with the index page so if you just want to download the music go in via http://www.bdi-underground.com/music.html you should be fine.

Also as I'm a novice at sorting these sorts of things out if anyone knows of any other measures I need to take to prevent this happening again in the future please let me know!

Logger
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
Posted - 2008/07/01 :  18:43:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Logger's homepage
Hi guys, checked my google account today and I haave received the following message:

"Status of the latest badware review for this site: A review for this site has finished. The site was found clean. The badware warnings from web search are being removed. Please note that it can take some time for this change to propagate."

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.53 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page